Should I accept this job offer

elvire

Hello dear readers,

I need your help and light concerning a job offer I received today.
I've been looking for work for the longest time and applied for this company initially for a permanent job for which I was enthusiastic for. However, I was told that I will have to start as a freelance first before they decide to hire me.So today they made me an offer for a mission in freelance. I am a bit on the fence because I did not want to go freelance but I feel that I need to take it for lack of other choices.
Could you please tell me if this is safe to accept the job offer?
I am represented by Libra, and the signifators, the ruling planet venus which is near the cusp of the 7th house in aries.Does this mean I am about to enter a partnership? (I guess the client)
10th house of career is in cancer with ruler moon and co-significators in 3rd house but there is no aspect between moon and venus, is this a red flag?

Many thanks for your help.

Attachments

• astro_2at_should_i_take_this_job_offer_hr.69091.3997.jpg
    astro_2at_should_i_take_this_job_offer_hr.69091.3997.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 43

dr. farr

I'll use the Ankara method and the Lot of Rectitude (right thing to do, right action to take) to estimate the answer to this advice-request horary:

:querent = 1st house = Libra = Venus
:Lot of Rectitude (ascendant+mars-mercury) falls @15 Gemini, in the 9th whole sign house, disposited by Mercury

:querent Venus flows toward the LOR = + testimony
:LOR dispositor Mercury flows toward the LOR but flows away from querent Venus = net neutral testimony
:querent co-significator Moon flows away from the LOR, flows toward querent Venus and flows toward LOR dispositor Mercury = net + testimony
:co-significator Moon conjucts Mars and flows toward the Part of Fortune = net neutral testimony

Summary:
Positive testimonies = +2
Negative testimonies = 0
Net neutral testimonies = 2

Answer: yes, probably, querent should accept this job offer; with the LOR in the 9th whole sign house communications-clear communication-with those offering the job is a very important element in this matter.

elvire

Thank you dr Farr, I am grateful for your analysis. I didn't know about the method. I am relieved that you see it's ok to take it.
I finally accepted the job offer, although there was again some changes with regards the mission.I was told that it will be a long project but part-time this time.
I still accepted because I thought it will not hinder me (I hope) and will fill the void in my cv.
You're right about communication, things are a bit confusing concerning that job.And I will need to put on a lot of communication to avoid misunderstandings.
Also the employer told me that there were still interviewing other people for "the job".
Tikana I think you're right too; this is all confusing but it rings true in what you say, the employer is already very demanding for the work and the little time I am supposed to put in to and the low pay.Since it is part-time, I will carry on looking for another job.