How will 7th grade go for me?

nadiaaa

so im going to 7th grade but due to covid-19 idk when i will be going back... could anyone read my chart and tell me how it will go?

Attachments

• 8475C649-81B4-43CB-8DCA-A8B664170190.png
    8475C649-81B4-43CB-8DCA-A8B664170190.png
    41.1 KB · Views: 23

waybread

Nadia, you've asked your question on the horary board but posted your birth chart. Horary goes by the moment when the question first became super-important to you, so you would need a chart for that time.

waybread

Go to the Astrodienst www.astro.com free chart pages, where you constructed your birth chart. Add a new chart as an "event." You will see where you can input your current location, plus the date and time when your question about school became really important to you.

waybread

Nadia, it doesn't look like you'll be going back for the remainder of this school year. In the United States, it's likely that you school year has already ended, or will end soon.

I do a simplified form of traditional horary astrology. With Pisces rising, you are symbolized by Jupiter, the traditional ruler of Pisces. The 7th grade would be symbolized by the 3rd house, which is ruled by Mercury, with Gemini on the cusp, and co-ruled by the sun and Venus. These planets aren't making contact.

Mercury is in the 4th house of home, and the moon applies to a trine with Mars in the 12th house of isolation.

I'm getting that you'll be spending a lot of your 7th grade at home, via home schooling or distance education whereby your teacher will conduct the class via the Internet.