Saturn Return in 6th house? Saturn in 7th house?

loloeliza

So, I'm an aquarius, leo ascendant and nearing my solar return (just turned 27 in January). 2019 was one of the worst years of my life with so many tough lessons and had to evolve and grow really quickly. However I thought 2020 couldn't get any worse, but this year is already so caotic that Im trying to find an explanation in charts as to why I am having such a hard time.
Whenever I see videos about my rising sign they don't really match with Leo rising (they always say the saturn will be in 7th house, however in my chart it is just entering my 6th house). My chart is attached to this post.
So I'm quite confused, is my saturn return going to be in my 6th house or 7th house? And how long does it stay there?
I have had my chart read several times professionally a few years ago, and I remember them saying that when I turned 27, some karmic things would happen (good or bad), and he pointed out that it had to do with children. That I would have children when I was 27 (related to neptune and uranus in 5th house). My natal venus is in the 7th house in pisces, which you would think would mean I would have an easier time in love. However my love life since 2018 has been absolutely disaster and inexistant, I have met people that I have been involved but it never panned out, and have left me in pisces each time. One very impactfull one in october 2019.
From seeing my chart, do you think it has something to do with my solar return? And what are your experiences with solar return in general?? I'm finding it hard to look up.

Attachments

• Astro Map.jpg
    Astro Map.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 32

Lin

YOur Sun resides in the 6th house at 8 Aquarius; your Merc is conjunct it at 11 Aquarius and Saturn conjuncts it at 18 Aquarius.

Transit Saturn will conj your Sun beginning at the end of February of next year; it will conjunct your Mercury beginning at the end of March of next year.
Then Saturn retrogrades at 13 Aquarius in May of next year. So Saturn will conjunct both Merc and the Sun a second time. Saturn goes direct in October of next year at 6 degree of Aquarius. And it will conjunct both Sun and Mercury before it gets to the Saturn.....so Saturn conj Sun and conj Mercury will structure your work life or it will reconfigure it in some way.

Your Saturn return will begin in February of 2022 in your 6th house.

Your have the very end of Leo rising. And therefore you have the very end of Aquarius ruling your 7th house.

Saturn and Jupiter trine each other in your natal chart. So when you have your Saturn return it's probable that you will have a relationship which will last a while. Because Saturn will be trine Jupiter at that time.

I think in the end it will be transit Uranus in Taurus which will get you married. Probably 2-3 years from now.

LIN

Last edited:

aquarius7000

I don't see much happening in your love life before early summer (which might be winter for you in the Southern Hemisphere) next year, so 2021.

Oct 2019 you had some excitement in that area due to Jup sextiling your Saturn, but sextiles are not strong enough to make it last usually.