Medical school

Atharva

Hello respected astrologers,
Firstly,I’m not really sure as to how we’re supposed to post the charts so if I make a mistake kindly bear with me
So my question is , do you see me getting accepted to medical school next year ? Awaiting your response
Appreciate your efforts to keep this forum super active :)
Thank you very much in advance:)
Regards ,
Ath
Chart - https://www.astro.com/tmpd/cylafilefsRJTP-u1652727500/astro_w2gw_ath.68300.274133.png?154049

Last edited:

waybread

It looks promising to me.

Higher education is a 9th house matter. In this chart, with Libra on the 9th house cusp, Venus is the planetary ruler. With Aquarius rising, you are ruled by Saturn. Venus applies to a nice sextile with Saturn and the angular moon's next aspect is a trine with Venus.

Of course, you've probably got a lot of academic work, exams, &c before then! Also, with Venus in detriment in the 2nd house of money, you probably need to start planning seriously now for those tuition payments.

Good luck with your application.

Atharva

Thank you so much for the interpretation , guru. You’re one 100% right. I’m really concerned about the finance and how I’m gonna finance my education. I’ve even applied for various scholarship? Maybe If I hit one, won’t have to worry about financing even a single dime. Thank you very Much for this selfless reading:)
Many thanks
Ath

Last edited:

Atharva

Hi,
Will my med school be nearer to my birth place ( where I currently live ) or do I have to travel to a different place ? Forgot to put this while starting the thread. Would highly appreciate the insights.
Thanks ,
Ath