Will I be offered a job in March 2022?

cloxkinghere

I have been unemployed for almost two years now. It hasn't been easy financially. I've dealt with constant rejection. I was offered one, but, after much research, it was highly advised that I didn't take the offer. I've been applying nonstop, interviewing nonstop, paid to even have my resume tweaked by a professional, and nothing has worked.

I've got two college degrees: a BS and an MBA.

I've thoughout about getting my JD or PhD., but, financially, it just seems unlikely for me.

I can't pull out a loan because I've bee unemployed and do not qualify. I live wih individuals who, although we are all vaccinated, are at-risk. So, I can't even risk getting a job as a waitress.

I got a rejection recently for a job that I really wanted. It broke my heart.

I'm L1, the Sun. A job, L10, is Venus. I'm in the 8th and Venus is in the 6th. Sun and Venus are only applying through a minor aspect, a semi-square.

Meanwhile, Moon is also in the 6th with Venus. Moon and Venus are sextile and separating.

Attachments

• job.jpg
    job.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 45

cloxkinghere

UPDATE: I was offered a job. Granted, while I am overqualified, I am grateful to have it while I look for one that fits my qualifications.