I was fired today and I´m not sure which job is right for me. Please share if you hav

Blackempress

I was never satisfied with my job. I am trying to find out which business are i should go to. Can you help me see the potential? On which areas you can make money according to my birth chart?

Those with a Leo MC often find fulfillment it careers, that in one way or another, put them in front of an audience and allow them to display their creative talents.

Performing Arts
Advertising, marketing, and sales
Motivational speaker
Teacher
Personal fitness trainer
Organization leader
Spokesperson
Politician

With the sun, mercury, venus and mars in 10th your career and reputation in public is very important. You should work towards your dreams.

Harmelia

Re: HELP !Quitting job, super scared

I was never satisfied with my job. I am trying to find out which business are i should go to. Can you help me see the potential? On which areas you can make money according to my birth chart?

Your birth chart says you were born at 12 PM. This is the time we astrologers put if we don't know the actual birth time. Is this the time on your birth certificate or some reliable source - like a family member? It matters because the birth time determines what sign is on the house of career - and what houses all the planets are in - all of which are included in how we'd read your best potential careers.

waybread

Is your birth time actually 12:00 or is this an estimate? It really matters in a career question, because we want to look at your MC/10th house cusp, and they are very time-sensitive.

Also, think through why you were fired. Was it because of problems with reliability or because your talents and experience really were a mis-match with the job?

Zora

Account Closed
HELP !Quitting job, super scared

I was fired today and I´m not sure which job is right for me. Please share if you have insights about job on my chart?
https://www.hizliresim.com/dx2a63m

Hello hahani,

insights about a job depends on accurate TOB - as TOB builds up house cusps and life themes - such as 6th house work and to find a job and 10th house - career.

So your reply wether your 12:00 p.m. is accurate and from birth certficate is most important