Pluto in 12th house = Isolated from the world

Geraldo

Hello,

This is my first post in here! :joyful:

It's your 12th house sun, I have my sun in 12th too. Pluto in 12th makes you extra private and it also conjunct your ascendant from the 12th so you don't like exposure.

LyP

Hello,

This is my first post in here! :joyful:

It's your 12th house sun, I have my sun in 12th too. Pluto in 12th makes you extra private and it also conjunct your ascendant from the 12th so you don't like exposure.

hi
Welcome to the forum ! :wink:

thanks for the review, I wanted to be invisible sometimes :bandit:

sun in the 12's so weird, haha

Erulastiel14

I have Pluto in my 12th house, it's on the cusp but a degree or two off so I count it in my 12th. My Pluto is conjoined with my Mercury so it's a sensitive point in my chart. I'm introverted (especially now because of tSaturn and my pMoon in my 12th house) but no one who knows me well would say I'm shy. I'm a private person, I keep a lot of things to myself and people outside my inner circle wear me out. I'm also a 12th house Sun so that plays into it too.

Pluto brings intensity to whatever it touches but on its own I don't think it does a lot. I don't think Pluto would be as powerful as it is in my chart if it wasn't conjoined with Mercury.

LyP

I have Pluto in my 12th house, it's on the cusp but a degree or two off so I count it in my 12th. My Pluto is conjoined with my Mercury so it's a sensitive point in my chart. I'm introverted (especially now because of tSaturn and my pMoon in my 12th house) but no one who knows me well would say I'm shy. I'm a private person, I keep a lot of things to myself and people outside my inner circle wear me out. I'm also a 12th house Sun so that plays into it too.

Pluto brings intensity to whatever it touches but on its own I don't think it does a lot. I don't think Pluto would be as powerful as it is in my chart if it wasn't conjoined with Mercury.

you can tell me about your mercury conj.pluto I have for me that can be a fantastic position
you are silent? intuitive? discovers things easily? you think in strange things?
tell me everything

if you want,of course. lol

pluto has nothing to do with my shyness

I think what influences me is ... my moon in virgo

people say I'm shy,
people say I'm too serious and, that i have a worried face
i'ts all about virgo

thanks for posting.

Blaze

Account Closed
you can tell me about your mercury conj.pluto I have for me that can be a fantastic position
you are silent? intuitive? discovers things easily? you think in strange things?
tell me everything

people say I'm shy,
i'ts all about virgo

thanks for posting.

Which house is your Moon in? If I remember correctly, you have a Sag asc so..tenth house? If so then that might explain the whole "You're too serious, You're too shy" thing. Also, I remember that you have Saturn in the 5th house which might add to said seriousness during fun moments.

Or maybe I'm wrong to just look at two placements and not the aspects they make..hmm.

Last edited:

LyP

Right, you only see yourself through the eyes of others. Your chart could tell a different story though.

yes, 10 house
with the moon in the tenth house the feelings are stamped on my face for all to see, despite the poker face,thats disturbing lol

I do not know what to say about Saturn in 5 home, I ever thought it was him that made me act not spontaneously, perhaps ...

thank you friend :rightful:

Right, you only see yourself through the eyes of others. Your chart could tell a different story though.

I'm obsessive with reputation,thats true
which is cool on my chart? :innocent:

SunningBee

Hi there LyP :)

Interestingly enough, I also have my Pluto in the 12th house (opposing my sun). My moon is in Virgo in the 10th house as well (in close square with Mars, Saturn, and Uranus). In my experience, I was very shy when I was younger, but making friends was very easy for me in spite of my social awkwardness. As I've gotten older, I wouldn't consider myself shy as much as reserved (I'm confident, but I don't need to be the center of attention). I don't really wear my emotions on my face like you mention here - in fact, I have been told by many people throughout my life that I'm extremely difficult to read.

I feel like my Virgo moon makes me more discerning than anything else. It takes a long time for me to open up and get close to people, sure, but I am still social. I prefer the company of close friends, but I still have a lot of "acquaintance" friends that don't know the nitty-gritty details about my life (interestingly enough almost all my friends, close or otherwise, I've met through work).

Since you mention that you're shy, perhaps Venus has something to do with it? Like I said, I have very similar placements but haven't have a problem with relationships or shyness. My ASC is also in Scorpio, which I would think would make me much more shy than you, Sag ASC ;)

Erulastiel14

tell me everything

people say I'm shy,
i'ts all about virgo

thanks for posting.
No prob lol. I don't mind sharing. Astrologers have always said I have a strong, intense mind and a hidden lie detector. I'm great at research and analyzing a lot of info (which I'm sure is complemented by my Virgo Midheaven). I'm silent until I feel ready to say something, intuitive but I'm Scorpio sun and my Mercury-Pluto conjunction is also in Scorpio. So all 3 play into that. I may be silent but my mind is going 1 million miles a minute so I've been told by people that they thought one way about me and then figured out I'm completely different. I also internally chastise myself for my thoughts.

I think my Merc-Pluto conjunction would be different if it weren't in my 12th house because the intensity of my mind is all unseen and only seen by people who make it into my inner circle lol.

To be honest I didn't know how important my Merc-Pluto conjunction was until both tSaturn and my pMoon went over it--not fun at all. And because Mercury rules my 7th and 10th houses, issues over relationships and my career came up, never mind 12th house issues. It's a very sensitive point in my chart.

Hope that helps. Sorry for rambling, it's late at night right now.

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Lyp,

My angles are a quintile and have lots of them, i'm Rising Scorpio, with Pluto M.C, the M.C is also conjunct Royal Persian Star Regulus, by any method Projected or Paran, Regulus sits on the ecliptic, is the reason!

Interesting Quintile/Bi-Quintile combination below on link, it has always confused me ha ha:-

http://www.mauricefernandez.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2&t=1989

Before disablement i had a career in Music, not surprising!

alexandre

View attachment 51523

my chart

maybe quiron conjunt mercury

Hi!
in your chart, you have Pluto exactly on your Ascendant. Consequently, Pluto is your dominant planet.
Then Pluto rules Scorpio, i.e your 12th house which also contains Sun (very important) and Mercury. For all these reasons 12th house is by far, the most important house in your chart.
12th house often deals with withdrawal and solitude. So I think that's can explain your natural tendancies to be isolated from other. But a natal chart shows us our natural tendancies and I think with willingness (and Plutonian persons can be very determinated), you can overcome these difficulties and become more sociable. But of course, you'll have to make more efforts than someone who has planets in 11th house or who is jupiterian.

This is my analyse.

Izzy542

It is not the Pluto the main problem in that chart, it is the hole story.
First the introvert tendencies Sun in 12 and Virgo moon
I really do not like the Saturn in 5house, you feel uncomfortable having fun also I find the Mars in 1house kind of heartfull to yourself,all together I believe the chart is fine buf the tension you feel with your self is the part of who you are. Not everybody has to be extravert and easygoing.

there is something wrong, I'm extremely shy,
I have some kind of block,
I act in a weird way, believe me, very weird

I do not want to prove it with astrology, I know there is something that astrology can show, I just do not know what aspect.

is just a self-improvement

i've already forget this thing anyway,because the solution to my shyness is in myself bla bla bla psychologist .

I do not like because I need security, knowing what will happen in the future, be and do everything "perfect"
I am very picky too, I can not live with any kind of messy,or bad quality of food and clothes, it is mistaken with arrogance

if you are camping in the woods, do not call me, has mosquitoes there.

I like everything my way.

but I like so much the fact that it is on the 3rd decanate,

Last edited:

LyP

It is not the Pluto the main problem in that chart, it is the hole story.
First the introvert tendencies Sun in 12 and Virgo moon
I really do not like the Saturn in 5house, you feel uncomfortable having fun also I find the Mars in 1house kind of heartfull to yourself,all together I believe the chart is fine buf the tension you feel with your self is the part of who you are. Not everybody has to be extravert and easygoing.

thank you.

I also do not like Saturn, makes me have problems with romance too
haha why saturn exist
My sun in 12 and virgo moon are part of who I am ...
you're right, "Not everybody has to be extravert and easygoing".

Slenkar

I have pluto in the 12th and Im isolated from the world, shy too.
I also have saturn opposite sun and venus which also leads to shyness.

I think pluto is conjunct my ascendant, I have trouble hiding my negative emotions as they are broadcast loudly in my body language.

LyP

I have pluto in the 12th and Im isolated from the world, shy too.
I also have saturn opposite sun and venus which also leads to shyness.

I think pluto is conjunct my ascendant, I have trouble hiding my negative emotions as they are broadcast loudly in my body language.

I also seem to be unable to hide negative emotions ...
this type of emotions overwhelmed me, completely
positive emotions i hide naturally. o.o

Saturn is very frustrating/oppressor
i can't imagine an opposite with sun and venus...

Slenkar

I don't enjoy most social situations unless it's with people i know,and even then, any group of people overwhelm me. I find it difficult to be in a grey concrete environment as that is just too depressing for me

LyP

I don't enjoy most social situations unless it's with people i know,and even then, any group of people overwhelm me. I find it difficult to be in a grey concrete environment as that is just too depressing for me

I'm sorry to hear that,
i also feel it
many people ***** all the vital energies

and when they have to speak in public or something ?...

... haha :sick:

emily23

PLUTO in 12th house does NOT mean isolated from the world

Nothing except YOURSELF isolates you from anything

Take it easy, its a long road x