Potential Business Partner: will he contact me?

liath

Not sure if this is career related or relationships, but it feels like both so I’m putting it in general.

South node is in L1 but I’m still going to judge, because this is time sensitive.

L1 for me and L7 for potential business partner because 7H rules contracts and partnerships of all kinds.

I’m liking the application via mutual reception. However, both planets are in fall in my fourth and fifth houses and his significator is in detriment in Aries.

I’m not liking Uranus 4 degrees from the descendant, but it’s separating, indicating a past upheaval, as opposed to
a future one. So…good?

Moon (his L3) will be aspecting L7 and then my L3 (Saturn)- but the energy doesn’t connect to “me” (L1). Moon is also in my 3H with Saturn.

Since my significator isn’t aspected I’m inclined to say no, but all this activity with my 3rd house has me curious about your perspectives.

waybread

You are symbolized by Mars, with Scorpio rising. A potential business partner (7th house matter) is symbolized by Venus, secondarily by the moon and Mercury.

I'm not seeing a connection.

Note that Venus is in detriment in Aries. Mercury, though domiciled is retrograde. Possibly this person is not in a strong enough position to make a commitment.

I would say not, but good luck with this and please let us know what happens.

dr. farr

I agree here with Waybread-also, for me, the dragons tail in the 1st house gives an automatic negative cast to this chart.

liath

Update: the deadline for contact passed and he did not contact me. I agree with waybread that he was likely not in a strong position to commit.

Thank you for all your insight, both of you!