the mystic rectangle

could someone interpret my mystic rectangle and how I can make the most benefit out of it?
thank you I appreciate anyone who takes time to look at it and help me come closer to my purpose because I do feel like my purpose in this life has to do with healing people, without sounding like a naive idealist, I do experience a pattern in my life that I
attract people coming towards me and feeling comfortable in my presence when they're the most vulnerable.

birth date: 30.07.1996
birth time: 06:14 am CEDT

Attachments

• horoscope-chart1__radix_30-7-1996_06-14.png
    horoscope-chart1__radix_30-7-1996_06-14.png
    115.2 KB · Views: 28

alphatauri

could someone interpret my mystic rectangle and how I can make the most benefit out of it?
thank you I appreciate anyone who takes time to look at it and help me come closer to my purpose because I do feel like my purpose in this life has to do with healing people, without sounding like a naive idealist, I do experience a pattern in my life that I
attract people coming towards me and feeling comfortable in my presence when they're the most vulnerable.

birth date: 30.07.1996
birth time: 06:14 am CEDT

Mega mind, STRONG Mercury, math. Communicative person. Deep science, impulsive mood. June 2017 - Love. Sensitive personality. :love:

You are social, "social wellbeing" and stubborn mind, studying astrology because of mercury and to know more about communication and social interactions.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Interesting question, but the chart you posted isn't terribly legible. It's difficult to decipher.
And all the lines are just confusing.
Is it possible for you to post a simple chart from astro.com including the aspect table that is below the chart?
Thanks