Can you see chronic fatigue syndrom in a birth chart

BOOGY99

A very interesting discussion here, and I hope that all your analyzis will help others.
I read with great attention this sentence
Yes, that's very right and would really help to deal with our emotions. And to do this we need first to detect, what kind of psychical behaviour we have and try to undertake a concient serious work on the three other possibilities - I am referring to the quarternary system of C.G. Jung.

Good luck for you!!

Sunny

We have looked into the onset of when my partners ME starts, and it is when he is feeling stressed and he cannot express himself, holding in his stress or worry. (we think?)

He has not had this now for over a year, but we are keeping our fingers crossed he does not get it again.

So at this stage we are not sure if it is mental or physical for my partner, but we are monitoring it.

He is a cappy with cappy asc
his chart http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...hp?albumid=125

It is an awful condition to have :sad:
Best Wishes and good luck! xxx

Sunny

Perhaps I didn't explain it very well, but we have all, or better, we all we are in a psychical type tendancy, mental or not, that's not the question. So looking for our behaviour when we are in front of emotional issues, that's a good thing to know, where we are. Only then we can do something to learn how to reduce our suffering. Gemini59 understand me, I think.:wink:

Sunny

Hi everyone!

This is my first post and I am new to the forum (Hi everyone:cancerimg:,) but my research has led me here. I am writing a book on fibro/CFS and MCS (Multiple Chemical Sensitivities). One of the issues I explore is if it shows up in the birth chart. As a relative greenhorn in the study of astrology I would welcome your thoughts on the following chart(see attachment).

I know that Jupiter in the 6th house is crucial, but I was told that Saturn, Pluto, Uranus and Chiron are sort of boxed in and perhaps contribute to the "victim mentality"?

In addition, I am looking to see if there is a psychosomatic cause that is expressed by certain planets or to re-phrase it: Since these illnesses are difficult to prove via physical methods, there must be an energetic link to them, which does show up in the chart. I am not saying that the illnesses are not valid and are only in your head, but that they have causes that come from "the head" or the planets to be more precise.

I have tried to get specific interpretations done, but it has been difficult to get the big picture as to where exactly these illnesses hide in the chart. There are many squares and difficult aspects in here, but also a nice trine between the Sun, Neptune and Saturn.

Also, does anyone know what it means to have your Pars Fortunae at 0 degrees Cancer? Is that a critical point?

I would really appreciate anyone's help in my journey of disentangling a difficult chart! Have you come across any definite commonalities that are found in the charts of individuals suffering from those illnesses?

Many thanks!
Cancersoul:love:

Attachments

• Deeana Heals chart.doc
    73.5 KB · Views: 25
Interesting points Olivia!

I have to re-iterate and qualify the psychosomatic reference...people always bristle at that and it is not meant in a derogatory manner.

What I am looking for is an energetic opening that would allow a person to be susceptible to viruses, bacterial infections, mycoplasma's (like you mentioned).

I feel that there is something in a person's life and chart that lets that kind of stuff in, whereas another person under the same circumstances wouldn't be affected as much.

I appreciate your suggestion to look at Mars and the 12th house. In the attached horoscope Mars is at the top of the chart, but it has only been suggested that that native has lot's of energy running through the body. No reference has ever been made to infections. Great point! The native in the chart does have chronic EBV infection and had Meningitis at age 20. Fibro at age 24, then CFS later as well as MCS and many allergies.

The native has been told by an astrologer that the true causes are psychosomatic stemming from an abusive childhood, as well as due to hormonal imbalances.......hence the search for underlying causes of psychosomatic origin in this case. It's my friends chart and she is graciously allowing me to study it for my research. We are both cancers and are great friends!

Thanks,

cancersoul

Frisiangal

Hi Cancersoul,

The native has been told by an astrologer that the true causes are psychosomatic stemming from an abusive childhood, as well as due to hormonal imbalances.......hence the search for underlying causes of psychosomatic origin in this case. We are both cancers

The basis of health astrology is that physical disorders arising in life are psychosomatic of origin, as a result of 'inner energy' not dealing with the cause of a problem. The 'as well as' is, therefore, unnecessary:wink:. With your friend being a Cancer Sun, dealing with her feelings about her life is an integral source of her feeling of well-being. I couldn't open the chart you provided, so would have to assume that it shows a harsh Moon (ruler Cancer), showing how she deals with/expression of her feelings, and probably an ineffectively weak Sun(life motivation).

If your friend is susceptible to viruses, Neptune will have a prominent placing in the chart and, as already mentioned, bacterial infections show up through Mars influences. Mars-Neptune aspects will obviously weaken(Neptune) the 'active strength'(Mars) of a person as a result of victimisation/persecution/abandonment (Neptune) and being unable to fight and assert one's will (Mars) in any assault made upon/invading the physical body. Yet the Mars-Neptune strength is found in those who find the will to be strong and conquer their weakness, and/or carry the self-sacrificial banner to fight for any cause in favour of those weaker than themselves.

The nature of an hormone imbalance can be shown via the Aries-Libra or Taurus-Scorpio axis, yet both involve the planets Mars (in youth in Scorpio) and Venus which are ever in general opposition towards the requirement of the other, as rulers of the signs. 'Child abuse' can relate to a lot but it would be associated with the Venusian expression of love and affection, which provides Cancer Sun with the emotional inner security it requires to feel safe. If such expression is felt to be abused or is missing, the individual could either shun/shut itself off from expressing (physical) love altogether OR go to excesses in behaviour in order to feel/confirm it is loved. Jupiter/Sagittarius goes to excesses to express joy and happiness, Saturn/Capricorn sets limits that can thwart abundant outer expression. Their positions and aspects would show how your friend deals with these sides of her nature.

Understanding the psychological why's and wherefore's of her nature could help her on the road to physical recovery.

No one can view attachments at the moment, although admin are trying to resolve matters -- so in the meantime try this ----

Everyone I think I've found a temporary solution to attachments. If you upload via your control panel and save to your album and then copy and paste the link into your thread --- this seems to work. Only slight problem you may have to trim the size down to fit ie: 600 x 600 in some kind of software or accessories/paint first.

Hi Frisiangal,

wow, thank you for your thoughts. That is exactly what I meant here, but you said it so much better :biggrin: to quote you:
"The basis of health astrology is that physical disorders arising in life are psychosomatic of origin, as a result of 'inner energy' not dealing with the cause of a problem. The 'as well as' is, therefore, unnecessary:wink:. "

Perhaps it would be better to give you my friends info since you are not able to view the chart;

Name: Deeana
Date: July 14, 1965
Time: 18.05

As you see, her Mars is not aspected at all, except by some asteroids. The only medical evidence is a raised EBV titre, but she is in treatment with a homeopath for the invasion of some dark entity that looks like a virus to her (I know, homeopathy can be very interesting).There should be a discipline called homeostrology:cool: She is taking a remedy of light, so her case is quite interesting to pick apart. I know some homeopaths do also study astrology to supplement their understanding of the client, which allows them to go to a deeper level.

Her Mars is in Libra, so you were bang on with that. There are also issues with Venus like you said and a lack of safety in her relationship, which to me seems to be a very important aspect to focus on. Deeana went through incredible childhood abuse by both mother and father and as a result of that left her home country. She is very determined in trying to find a way out of the circle of dysfunction and I would like to support her in that. We discussed her case the other day and she was told by someone who dabbles in astrology that the Pluto and Uranus oppositions with Saturn and Chiron won't allow her to get past her difficulties. That gloomy piece of information stuck with her and I'd like to rectify this because I believe there is always another interpretation and nothing is written in stone.

Please note the Neptune-Venus/Mercury square.

Quote:
"Understanding the psychological why's and wherefore's of her nature could help her on the road to physical recovery."

Exactly....that is the aim. We appreciate your input so much. Perhaps you could take a look at the chart?:smile:

Cancersoul

Frisiangal

cancersoul said:
We discussed her case the other day and she was told by someone who dabbles in astrology that the Pluto and Uranus oppositions with Saturn and Chiron won't allow her to get past her difficulties. That gloomy piece of information stuck with her and I'd like to rectify this because I believe there is always another interpretation and nothing is written in stone.

Hi again,
Possibly the astrologer looked at the positions of the retrograde planets and, as they do not go direct throughout life, based an opinion on this, especially with Jupiter in the 6th house of physical disorders at the apex...the crux of the matter, so to speak.
Yet I have an old text book, but one of several astro. bibles I consult regularly, in which is written that a sextile aspect will show its potential when the harsh aspects in the chart have been dealt with. What is in the chart? An almost exact positive sextile aspect between Mercury and Jupiter that, by co-incidence, are not only the rulers of the houses pertaining to physical conditions but also with Mercury ruling the 9th house, that has strongly been observed to be associated with good health and well-being.
For me, such an aspect is the gateway that can open towards a path to good health.

Mercury is the planet that shows how we (are taught to) think, speak and learn our ABC....our general educative instruction. Jupiter is the knowledge we gain from improving our general education by expanding upon that learning, thinking further for ourselves and forming our own opinions and beliefs. A Mercury in Leo can be very set (fixed sign) in the way it thinks, especially about itself:wink:. But what if, in youth, a person was not allowed to think for itself? There is a close tension aspect between Mercury and Saturn...the outer authority. In Pisces one could undergo a form of Saturnal doctrine by which one could be taught to think in a very inferior manner about one'self. Children should obey, be silent, be seen but not heard, for instance, and pay the price for the sins placed upon them by their elders. I have seen charts where such conditioning has led to a total disassociation from/dysfunctioning in the physical world, as escapism into a 'fantasy world' takes over. Your friend has a grand trine in water, which suggests the ease of an emotional rather than physical escape from the reality that engulfed her. Maybe her greatest improvement can occur when she stops carrying the burden of guilt(Saturn) placed upon her with which she lives, that weakens her and makes her so very tired (of life?) The Jupiter to Mercury aspect is an excellent manner to do so because it encourages positive thinking in acknowledging the good that is inherent in her. She has an active and creative mind, which she should use to it best advantage in ridding herself of all negativism. Sagittarius rising is more than enough to recognise "I am a good person'

Please note the Neptune-Venus/Mercury square.
Quote:

The thoughts(Mercury) placed by others (8th house) that one is not personally worth loving(Venus), which then become one's own thoughts and weakens(Neptune) the mind? Venus-Neptune is a classic for disappointments in loving relationships because one is inclined to view them with eyes wide shut.:tongue:
Yet Mercury-Venus is valid as the most thoughful and loving of aspects and it is in her....if not so is others. Maybe the desire to be loved by others should first be applied as love for herself ? This could stabilise the hormone imbalance, which seems to be more Venusian than Martian of nature. The 'invaders' are the Neptunian emotions that take hold of her regarding her ability to be loved.

Getting back to that Uranus-Pluto opposition to Saturn. Uranus moves in direct motion, so is able to bring about a reformation in how one views the reality of physical life. By co-incidence it is in direct opposition to Saturn in her chart, wgilst there has also been a long term Saturn-Uranus opposition in the sky across the same signs during 2009.
Saturn represents the past; Uranus represents the change from the past.
It is not possible to change what has already happened in her life, yet it IS possible to change the manner she looks back at it. This could be her breakthrough, especially as her natal Mercury has finally returned to its birth position to influence Jupiter, her positive state of mind and her good health.

Incidentally, classical homeopathy comes under Saturn-Uranus relationships, so this can be helpful. Yet the change will have to come from within and through herself.

Hope this proves helpful to her.

Dear Frisiangal!

Wow again. You sure hit the nail on the head and my friend will surely thank you for the uplifting information this time around. I have been telling her that there are always more than one way to skin a cat:biggrin:. Also, please bear with me as I may goof on how the quotes go. I am new to the system here and may not get it quite right at the first go! (I just saw that the quotes don't work (actually, I haven't figured it out) so I'll just put some asterixes before your quotations! My comments are by the little green-faced guy:wink:

***Yet I have an old text book, but one of several astro. bibles I consult regularly, in which is written that a sextile aspect will show its potential when the harsh aspects in the chart have been dealt with. What is in the chart? An almost exact positive sextile aspect between Mercury and Jupiter that, by co-incidence, are not only the rulers of the houses pertaining to physical conditions but also with Mercury ruling the 9th house, that has strongly been observed to be associated with good health and well-being.
For me, such an aspect is the gateway that can open towards a path to good health.

:sick:Cool - she'll be so happy to hear that.

***A Mercury in Leo can be very set (fixed sign) in the way it thinks, especially about itself:wink:. But what if, in youth, a person was not allowed to think for itself? There is a close tension aspect between Mercury and Saturn...the outer authority.

:sick:Deeana is trying to convert others to her way of thinking quite often. She means well, but others are not necessarily at the same stage of life where she finds herself. So that explains that. Also, she confided in me that her childhood was very traumatic. Her father physically, mentally, emotionally and sexually abused her and I had been worried about the after-effects of that. Her mother was an alcoholic. No wonder her self-worth is suppressed. I am in the Psychology field and know about the connections between illness and abuse, but some patients need to see it in black before they can take responsibility and pull themselves out of the hole. I think your explanation will do the trick. Thank you so much!

***In Pisces one could undergo a form of Saturnal doctrine by which one could be taught to think in a very inferior manner about one'self. Children should obey, be silent, be seen but not heard, for instance, and pay the price for the sins placed upon them by their elders. I have seen charts where such conditioning has led to a total disassociation from/dysfunctioning in the physical world, as escapism into a 'fantasy world' takes over.

:sick:There is some dissociation in her case (no dysfunctioning), but she has withdrawn from much of life and become almost a mystic. Very spiritually inclined, sensitive and wise, she supports and helps others, especially in matters pertaining to death. I dealt with her on a case where a child died suddenly and she was a pillar of strength and support. 8th house stuff at it's best. I am still looking for a planetary position that would explain a case of MCS or Multiple Chemical Sensitivities. I guess that would classify as a withdrawal from society, if the patient becomes too "allergic" to the rest of the world. Perhaps it is that which is the underlying cause of her difficulties?

***Your friend has a grand trine in water, which suggests the ease of an emotional rather than physical escape from the reality that engulfed her. Maybe her greatest improvement can occur when she stops carrying the burden of guilt(Saturn) placed upon her with which she lives, that weakens her and makes her so very tired (of life?)

:sick:I believe her case to be one of great fatigue and pain due to the many burdens placed on her. She has a chronically ill husband, she raised 3 stepchildren and had to deal with a crazy ex-wive amongst many other things. Basically life has not been good to her and she has not had many successes, yet she has grown very much spiritually from the adversity. I met her through a healers group and she is a very intuitive Reiki Master, who is very astute at picking up energy. An empath I would say, perhaps even Indigo because of her intelligence. The other astrologer told her that she also carries her sick husband energetically, which I think in this case is the crux of the matter. She can probably do better and is thinking of extricating herself from a very difficult relationship - one that has been a draw for a long time, but one she could not get away from due to her own health problems. It is a very complex case of dependency and I was curious to see how it would untangle and what you said makes perfect sense.:whistling:

***The Jupiter to Mercury aspect is an excellent manner to do so because it encourages positive thinking in acknowledging the good that is inherent in her. She has an active and creative mind, which she should use to it best advantage in ridding herself of all negativism. Sagittarius rising is more than enough to recognise "I am a good person'

:sick:Too funny, because she told me the story about how she met a medium once and through the medium her grandmother's uncle, who was a famous astrologer in Germany before the war, came through and told her only the few words: "Positive self-talk only!". I think that sums it up for her. How very fitting.

***The thoughts(Mercury) placed by others (8th house) that one is not personally worth loving(Venus), which then become one's own thoughts and weakens(Neptune) the mind? Venus-Neptune is a classic for disappointments in loving relationships because one is inclined to view them with eyes wide shut.:tongue:

:sick:Yes, she did jump into her marriage with eyes wide shut, but they are now wide open.

***Yet Mercury-Venus is valid as the most thoughful and loving of aspects and it is in her....if not so is others. Maybe the desire to be loved by others should first be applied as love for herself ? This could stabilise the hormone imbalance, which seems to be more Venusian than Martian of nature. The 'invaders' are the Neptunian emotions that take hold of her regarding her ability to be loved.

:sick:The other astrologer's view was that the hormone imbalance was inherited from her mother. The Neptunian invader is the father, because the invasion took place on all levels and had a demoralizing effect and created fear. I read in a book on Chiron by Barbara Hand Clow that Chiron in Pisces leaves you open to "Neptunian sticky stuff" and wondered if that has anything to do with the roaming pains so many fibro-patients exhibit? It is an interesting concept worth exploring and I am looking for more cases that involve this position.

***Saturn represents the past; Uranus represents the change from the past.
It is not possible to change what has already happened in her life, yet it IS possible to change the manner she looks back at it. This could be her breakthrough, especially as her natal Mercury has finally returned to its birth position to influence Jupiter, her positive state of mind and her good health.

:sick:She appears to be in exactly that state. We talked about it often at how my sense was that with some internal adjustments these "health problems" could be licked. This is the kind of information I am looking for to include in my book. I feel that many people could heal themselves if they understood their behavior. And I especially like to target the harder to diagnose categories.

***Incidentally, classical homeopathy comes under Saturn-Uranus relationships, so this can be helpful. Yet the change will have to come from within and through herself.

:sick:Yes, I get that sense as well. It is not easy to be a bystander and to comprehend the clients case, but then to have to wait for the client to have their own lightbulb moment. She will have to muster the strength to stand on her own 2 feet and to love herself! And I think she is working on just that! It will be nice to see a case successfully healed.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR YOUR INSIGHTFUL AND POSITIVE HELP. :happy:

I am sure Deeana will be grateful.

With gratitude for YOUR wisdom,

cancersoul

Frisiangal

Hello again Cancersoul,
Thanks so much for the feedback, which is always so helpful in learning how aspects turn out.

Your reply has answered something that puzzled me; the meaning of a Aquarian Moon .....that can detach from emotional content.... and the aspects it makes in someone so overwhelmed by feeling.

From what you have written about your friend I am wondering if, in her desire to be a willing 'vehicle' and help people privately and profesionally, she does not use her ability to protect herself from their sucking out of her life's energy from her (= fatigue?). People who are suffering in whatever capacity and can find a helping hand, willing ear, professional advice etc. to lean upon, can almost become parasites that feed off the goodness/willingness of others. This is purely Neptunian behaviour on both sides; the one s-u-c-k-s out what the other willingly offers and gives in to. My very first teacher (a gentle Pisces Sun) said, that in such cases, it is necessary for one to shield themselves within an imaginary dome, so that such negative invading forces cannot harm them.
This would seem to give added meaning to her retrograde Saturn in Pisces, which can be as the safe harbour offering protection from the tempestuous storms OR the battered ship wrestling with its forces. Simply said she may have difficulty with the word 'No.'

Her chart shows a close 45 degrees (effort/health warning!) aspect between a detached from personal feeling Moon in Aquarius and Saturn's 'protective' nature position in Pisces. The same Moon makes a 135 degree aspect (difficulty?/detrimental to health) to Jupiter in her 6th house, both of which add to the T-square conflict between Saturn and Jupiter....giving too much(Jupiter) conflicting with offering too little(Saturn) and when has one reached the end of one's string(Saturn) and this far(Jupiter) is far enough to satisfy(Virgo influence)?
There is no aspect between Moon and Neptune, so the Moon cannot automatically detach its feelings from the psychic energy that Neptune produces. The same teacher said that to become un-attached from any negative Neptune influence that can suck one dry, one should shake off the 'parasitical energy' via the hands (like shaking off water droplets) once any session is over, whereby it is released from the personal system to become integrated as part of the whole again. In other words, don't make others' problems your own but allow yourself to let them go. Many psychics/magnetic healers do the same thing. Your friend might like to try it. It can't hurt and may help (as I've found myself on more than one occasion). :smile:

The other astrologer's view was that the hormone imbalance was inherited from her mother. The Neptunian invader is the father, because the invasion took place on all levels and had a demoralizing effect and created fear.

Mother's influence is Moon. 'Inherited' problems are usually 4th or 12th house(ancestors) concerns. Maybe the 8th house...Moon's ruling house...was considered because Moon makes no adverse aspects to either Venus or Mars, associated with hormone difficulties.

It's strange that both Sun(hero-god) and Saturn(strict-devil) as father influences are positively aspected to Neptune. I considered the (induced fear)Saturn-Chiron (physical, as well as woundedness that never goes)opposite Pluto (enforcement/penetration) in 8th house as the assailant, but that's just me. Neptune rules the 3rd house of 'thought patterns' and adversely aspects Venus in Leo (associated with parental influence), so there is a connection there as well. It's said that several themes lead to the same answer, but for different reasons.

edit:(word s-u-c-k-s was deleted and replaced by ******)

Last edited:
I am back Frisiangal with much appreciation for all your wisdom:innocent:!

I had to check up on a few things with her so I could reply based on facts as I wasn't sure how she went about that energy business.

She is actually not actively practicing at this time- exactly because of this blurred boundary issue. She told me that when she works on people she has a very strong and both physical and mental reaction to their energy and separation is often not possible.(Empath again!) She also has the tendency (like you mentioned so astutely) to take on the issues of others. At one time, before she understood what was happening energetically, her life was really difficult and she exhibited many symptoms of many disease all the time. Both her and her doctor were scratching their heads. She told me that she had a wonderful physician who was very open-minded to the idea of energy and blurred boundaries and who then treated her very gently. That is when she began to heal.

The psychic shielding is very important and I myself see the immense value in this. Glad you pointed this out though as many others perhaps read this post and may get some hints here.

Do you know of or have come across any references to Empaths or Indigos in your learnings? Does empathy or being Indigo show up in a chart? Since many patients with Fibro and CFS are soo sensitive, I wondered if that played a role somewhere?

Quote:
Her chart shows a close 45 degrees (effort/health warning!) aspect between a detached from personal feeling Moon in Aquarius and Saturn's 'protective' nature position in Pisces. The same Moon makes a 135 degree aspect (difficulty?/detrimental to health) to Jupiter in her 6th house, both of which add to the T-square conflict between Saturn and Jupiter....giving too much(Jupiter) conflicting with offering too little(Saturn) and when has one reached the end of one's string(Saturn) and this far(Jupiter) is far enough to satisfy(Virgo influence)?
end Quote

Could you please explain this paragraph a bit more. This sounds a bit cryptic to a novice! I am having a "duh" moment!

Yes, the shaking off of energy is important and is taught in Reiki Training, she tells me. You can also imagine a cauldron sitting under the table into which all the different kinds of energies go to be incinerated and sent back to Mother Earth. Very, very important.

Quote:
It's strange that both Sun(hero-god) and Saturn(strict-devil) as father influences are positively aspected to Neptune. I considered the (induced fear)Saturn-Chiron (physical, as well as woundedness that never goes)opposite Pluto (enforcement/penetration) in 8th house as the assailant, but that's just me. Neptune rules the 3rd house of 'thought patterns' and adversely aspects Venus in Leo (associated with parental influence), so there is a connection there as well. It's said that several themes lead to the same answer, but for different reasons.

Her father's brutality never did change her internal view of herself (sag rising), but what it did was induce a massive fear and a lack of a safety net in the world as it would in anyone being victimized. Her thought patterns may have changed psychologically speaking based on the woundedness and all the planets may have re-inforced each other in the past. But she told me that in the last couple of months she has felt a lessening of that "noose-around-the-head"-energy and am ability to breathe better and be more free. And that's what we are striving for...to help heal, right?

I am actually getting feedback from other areas (Mental health) about the victimization and victimology issues in individuals with CFS/FM etc. It's huge! ALL sufferers of these syndromes have been victimized, according to one source! that's big, so if I searched the charts I should be able to come up with the same results. Perhaps with some deviations, yet there should be similarities!

I am trying to conjure up some more charts from willing subjects, so we can continue this examination as nauseam if you wish:innocent:.

Again, many, many thanks for the time you spent on this. It is interesting picking apart the charts and to see what makes a person tick, but better yet, you can help a person heal! I just wish I knew of a better way to start my study systematically. Any suggestions? There are so many angles in astrology that it takes years just to some kind of basic understanding about all the connections and influences. I have some very basic understanding about planets and aspects, but how they mediate each other is a tough one! But then even the little computerized print-outs are quite insightful at times. And then there are the issues of interpersonal differences in interpretation. You always have to consider the point of view of the person reading the chart as well. The last astrologer who interpreted Deeanas chart was so negative that it was a really bad experience for her. She actually wanted nothing more to do with astrology. But I poked and prodded, so here we are! I think you are doing fabulous! You must have been at this for eons!:w00t:

Cheers,

Cancersoul

R4VEN

I am actually getting feedback from other areas (Mental health) about the victimization and victimology issues in individuals with CFS/FM etc. It's huge! ALL sufferers of these syndromes have been victimized, according to one source! that's big, so if I searched the charts I should be able to come up with the same results. Perhaps with some deviations, yet there should be similarities!

I am trying to conjure up some more charts from willing subjects, so we can continue this examination as nauseam if you wish:innocent:.
Cancersoul, I am finding this thread very interesting in a `lurking' kind of way. In particular I have been interested in Frisiangal's assessment of the chart you provided.

I have had energy `issues' for most of my adult life, but especially in the past 15 years. Giving up my paid work helped, but only in giving me the space and time to examine underlying issues involved. (My paid work also involved quite a lot of `giving' of myself to people who were at a crossroads in life, and this used to be very draining on my energy.) I have uncovered a life pattern of feeling victimised, and so expecting to be victimised - by certain types of people which `match' the original abusers. I am also an empath, and am working on protecting my energy field at all times, and not just when I remember to do it. A number of years ago I used to visit my (then) best friend for a massage, as she was a very skilled and experienced masseuse. Trouble is, on completing my massage my friend felt fantastic, while I felt like I'd been run over by a truck. That seems to be a fairly typical experience for an empath.

Recently I have found a very skilled kinesiologist in my city who `switches on' certain organs which need to be operating in order for me to do some core emotional & attitudinal release. I am having a lot of liver `activity', which is quite difficult to endure, but the end result is huge!!

For me, my empathic nature is bound in my Moon, Neptune & Mars placements. As my liver clears and cleanses my inner environment, I am better able to `detect' what is in my environment without taking on any of what others are feeling/carrying. That is, my own personal boundaries are becoming clearer as I `clean up' my inner world - and this is more than just knowing about what happened to me earlier in my life. I have tended to stuff all my emotions into my body (Moon in Cancer in 6th) and so have had little conscious knowledge of what I have been carrying inside me.

Frisiangal

Do you know of or have come across any references to Empaths or Indigos in your learnings? Does empathy or being Indigo show up in a chart? Since many patients with Fibro and CFS are soo sensitive, I wondered if that played a role somewhere?

There are threads on Indigos on one of the boards that you could check on. It is an area about which I have no knowledge whatsoever.

Empathy and sensitivity in general fall under Neptune, so an 'Empath', whatever that means, would be suggestive of a strong Neptune or Pisces influence in the chart that constantly leaves itself open to, and soaks up outer influences like a sponge. There is a low immune system. As already mentioned I would think it is the personal 'shielding' of the constant withdrawal of one's energy by others that is necessary to prevent personal weakening. It's something the individual has to find the strength to do themselves; no one can do it for them. It's a common fact that dis-ease and dis-orders of the body strike easiest when one does not mentally, physically, or feel to have the energy to fight their causes. Neptune/Pisces weakness has the greatest need to find 'grounding' through Saturn, which offers protectional immunity boundaries in such cases. Yet Neptune can equally disintegrate harsh barriers to allow 'softness' in. It just depends upon how the individual chooses to use the traits with which they were born.

Could you please explain this paragraph a bit more. This sounds a bit cryptic to a novice! I am having a "duh" moment!

Sorry; it's probably more a case of my double-Dutch.:biggrin:
She has it in her to feel impersonally detached towards others. In other words, she can help yet leave the problems of others at 'their' back door without taking them with her into her 'front' door. This impersonal attitude, which is necessary in everyone in any kind of helping/therapeutic profession, comes up against the belief she should always give more, yet feels she offers too little. It's the conflict between the two and her apparent choice not to, as you said, 'separate' from people rather than fuse with them, that provides a warning that her health could suffer as a consequence.
She is a Cancer Sun, a sign that has such strong emotional dependency needs that it can willingly forego any kind of 'spirit of independence' that is inherent in Aquarius. There is also a strong, yet dormant, inherent inner need to break the chains that bind her to certain patterns. Doing so will not weaken her but be her strength.

she told me that in the last couple of months she has felt a lessening of that "noose-around-the-head"-energy and am ability to breathe better and be more free. And that's what we are striving for...to help heal, right?

This is so good to read because, astrologically, I study the effects of a calculated point known as the Black Moon called Lilith (the moon on the cross glyph next to her Moon). It is strongly associated with that 'dormant' side I mentioned above that that seeks awakening and outlet. BML is now transiting Aquarius and would have started a new cycle early October last year.
Seems she has found that part of herself at last. The future should now look promising.

All the best to her.

BOOGY99

Can you see Chronic Fatigue Syndrom (fibromyalgia) in a birth chart

Hi
I thought I would add on to this post as there are a lot of interesting replies.

I have now been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia by my doctor. (A form of M.E.)

I am putting this down to;-
Transiting Pluto (transformations) in the 4th in Capricorn opposite natal moon in Cancer in the 10th, past emotions have been blocked and are coming out for me to deal with. (Emotional turmoil)

Transiting Neptune (Neptune dissolves energy) in the 6th (afflictions to health) opp natal sun/Uranus in Virgo in 12th.

Also I was born with (as previously mention in this topic) inconjunctions of natal Saturn in aqua to my natal moon in cancer.

I do think that after the transits of Neptune and Pluto have passed I will feel alot better.

Does anybody else suffer with ME or Fibromyalgia?

My birth chart is attached.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=754&pictureid=3691

Last edited:

Crystal Starseed

Okay, that's twice now I've tried to post a reply, and twice now it has disappeared off the screen without me pressing or tapping anything at all! Either I would be wasting my time writing anything on here so this is saving me the bother, or someone is wasting my time..? Getting paranoid, now, mods!!:confused:

Suffice it to say that I have M.E. but have had it literally all my life (possibly since age 3 or even a baby) though it has progressed over the years into a severe form. I'm working on it of course, but in my case, I am a Sag with Leo ascedant and the Sun exactly squared Saturn closely squared Mercury (in Sag).
In my case it's also genetic as my father has polymalgia which is a related condition, which he contracted after a trip overseas in Singapore. He also has a sun-saturn square, but not as close, and he is a scorpio with saturn in aquarius.

I don't have 'chronic fatigue', though. In the UK we call it M.E. because it's a very controversial subject due to it's hijacking by the psychiatric community, who renamed it chronic fatigue in order to treat it as a somatoform disease. We then lost valuable years and funding into the disease via medical research into retroviruses etc, which could have saved lives and allowed others to get theirs back... If you weren't political before you got the illness, the illness draws you into the fight by it's very nature!

Anyway, that's all I have to say. In my case it's the oversensitivity (prepondrance of natal mutable signs including pisces, moon there, too, virgo and gemini) and a strong conflicting saturn somewhere. But a strong genetic component with my illness.

Namaste, and sorry mods I meant no offence it's just frustrating when you write something and it vanishes, especially when your energy is so precious.:cool: