Planets on end of the matter meaning?

scahm

I'm asking this question on behalf of a friend who cast her own horary chart but is having trouble understanding it. The question posed was 'does he still desire me?'

Based on the two signifiers, we know that she is way more into him and is probably blinded by her lust for him (combust Sun, which she exalts) - he however, has minor interest in her (in terms of Venus) but is way more interested in whoever Mercury is instead (ruler of 5th and 3rd).

VOC moon shows nothing further happening between them but we're curious to know what Pluto exactly on the cusp of the end of the matter will signify? The relationship between them is already over - does it just reinforce this? Pluto rules her 2nd house of worth which she is in an approaching square to - will this lead to issues with her self worth? Mars in an approaching square to Neptune - is he being deceived by a friend? (A tarot reading suggested that he had bad influences advising him against the relationship)

Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-04-07 at 20.09.58.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-04-07 at 20.09.58.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot 2021-04-07 at 20.10.04.png
    Screenshot 2021-04-07 at 20.10.04.png
    72.3 KB · Views: 19

ElenaJ

You're right, this is a big blow to her self esteem.
He as mars approaching a trine to Jupiter ruler of her 5th would indicate he is open to a love affair with her. But first he completes the square with Neptune, disappointment, and lots of illusions going on here, on his part.
Venus however accepts this illusion.
She on the 7th cusp, opposite her own sign, shows how much she cares, but also how weak she is in the relationship.
Try to redo the chart with amor, eros and psyche.

scahm

Thank you, Elena. I've attached the chart with the addition of the asteroids. I'm particularly unfamiliar with Psyche - he's approaching a conjunction in his third house, meaning?

Please could you explain his feelings in a bit more detail? I always get confused as to which perspective I interpret the chart from - you've mentioned him approaching the trine with her 5th house ruler indicating his interest in an affair with her, but isn't that also his 11th ruler of friends? And do we take into account that he's in the detriment of Jupiter in this instance? This is why I wondered whether the approaching Neptune square showed that he was being deceived by his friends.

I'm also curious of Venus's role in the illusion that you mentioned and why she has accepted it. Please excuse all the questions but your guidance has really supported my own interpretation skills, so I'm very grateful!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-04-08 at 13.27.15.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-04-08 at 13.27.15.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot 2021-04-08 at 13.27.22.png
    Screenshot 2021-04-08 at 13.27.22.png
    72.2 KB · Views: 21

ElenaJ

Just to clarify, the question was asked by your friend, and this is the chart for the question she asked, correct?

ElenaJ

The approaching mars/neptune square involving his 3rd and 11th could, yes, be deception on the part of his friends.
Notice where the asteroids you've now entered are placed.
Amor, which is pure love, spiritual not physical, is exactly conjunct Chiron, the wounded healer. We learn from this that the love basis of the relationship has suffered, but from this there is a possibility of learning for the future.
"Psyche shows where we might be seen for something we are not, where we might try to live up to someone else’s expectations, where we may be too concerned with how we look to others and where we are given trial after trial in order to recognise our own beauty for what it is." This asteroid is conjunct him, mars.
It would seem he has been trying to prove himself in some way in the relationship, perhaps she is looking at him through her physical attraction for him, and hasn't been seeing him for who he really is. Or at least, this is his impression.
Note that her 8th house of sex shares her significator, Venus, who is weak by sign, and is conjunct the 7th cusp. Square pluto of obsession.
The sexual side of the relationship for her has been fundamental to her.
The Venus sextile with mars shows them having been together, but it is now separating, so they are moving away from each other.
Venus moves towards a sextile with Jupiter, ruler of her 3rd placed in her 4th. Spiritual reflection and returning to her roots, in the sense of her core, will be beneficial to her.

scahm

The approaching mars/neptune square involving his 3rd and 11th could, yes, be deception on the part of his friends.
Notice where the asteroids you've now entered are placed.
Amor, which is pure love, spiritual not physical, is exactly conjunct Chiron, the wounded healer. We learn from this that the love basis of the relationship has suffered, but from this there is a possibility of learning for the future.
"Psyche shows where we might be seen for something we are not, where we might try to live up to someone else’s expectations, where we may be too concerned with how we look to others and where we are given trial after trial in order to recognise our own beauty for what it is." This asteroid is conjunct him, mars.
It would seem he has been trying to prove himself in some way in the relationship, perhaps she is looking at him through her physical attraction for him, and hasn't been seeing him for who he really is. Or at least, this is his impression.
Note that her 8th house of sex shares her significator, Venus, who is weak by sign, and is conjunct the 7th cusp. Square pluto of obsession.
The sexual side of the relationship for her has been fundamental to her.
The Venus sextile with mars shows them having been together, but it is now separating, so they are moving away from each other.
Venus moves towards a sextile with Jupiter, ruler of her 3rd placed in her 4th. Spiritual reflection and returning to her roots, in the sense of her core, will be beneficial to her.

Thank you so much Elena. Last question (I promise!) - does Mars approaching her third/fifth house ruler suggest future communication?

ElenaJ

Both significators approach an aspect with Jupiter, but they don't really connect between themselves.
There is a reception by terms, each is in the terms of the other planet, which is helpful but it shows more a desire than an actual doing.
It could be through one of his friends rather than directly.
Or through family, as Jupiter is in her 4th house.

scahm

Both significators approach an aspect with Jupiter, but they don't really connect between themselves.
There is a reception by terms, each is in the terms of the other planet, which is helpful but it shows more a desire than an actual doing.
It could be through one of his friends rather than directly.
Or through family, as Jupiter is in her 4th house.

That makes sense, thank you so much for taking the time to help interpret this chart.

scahm

I just wanted to provide an update to this chart - she did end up reaching out to him and they engaged in a friendly but brief conversation. It didn't end up in a reconciliation however.