Blazing questions - the one?!

katydid

If you want to get deeply into Pluto, the nodes and past lives, Jeff Green's books on Pluto have a lot of profound insights into this subject. His books are fascinating, transformative, sometimes hard to read and take in, and amazingly accurate.

I agree. Jeff Green is an expert on Pluto.

here is a great resource:

TRAUMA AND THE OUTER PLANETS by Jeffrey Wolf Green

Trauma occurs, again, to the mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual or psychic bodies...

The Mental Body: astrologically this will correlate with Uranus as primary significator, and its lower octave Mercury as secondary significator. The types of trauma associated with the mental body are stroke, various types of psychological or psychiatric disorders, epilepsy, various diseases of the brain, sudden, unexpected changes that alter the psychological reality of the individual and the external structures of his or her reality that have defined their sense of identity up until the unexpected changes begin to occur.

The Physical Body: astrologically this will correlate with Saturn. The types of trauma associated with the physical body are various physical traumas such as severe injuries of various types, rape, torture, intense physical illness, degeneration of the body through various causes such as disease, birth disorders such as cerebral palsy, spinal bifida, etc.

The Spiritual Body: astrologically this will correlate with Neptune. The types of trauma associated with the spiritual body are loss of faith, loss of beliefs, loss of values, massive disillusionment, and in rare cases being possessed by an unwanted spirit.

The Emotional Body: astrologically this will correlate with Pluto as primary ruler, and the Moon and Neptune as secondary rulers. The types of trauma associated with betrayal, abandonment and gross misuse through misapplied trust, psychological and sexual abuse, sudden loss, experiencing cataclysmic events of an individual or collective nature, anticipation of events that appear to be fated or beyond the control of the individual, etc.

http://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/school/wp-content/uploads/Trauma_Article.pdf

Blaze

Account Closed
I'm a sucker for love stories. :love:
Blaze, If you two have already met and feel attraction, stop analyzing your charts and just go for it.
Who cares if it turns out not to be long term relationship; You are just 25, you're not ... 40+ :tongue:

P.S. The synastry looks satisfying :wink::D

But I like astrology, Chrissy! D:

But yea, you're right and that's actually my approach to it. One day at a time an all that.

Thanks for the replies everyone!

chiron Venus aspect = super romantic
pluto Venus = intense, binding, transformative. Venus loves you deeply, you cannot live without her.
she could be the one, you decide.

It's more like she cannot live without you...:wink:
my Venus trines his Pluto. I would say we mutually do not want to live without the other. But I'm not obsessive. He seems to have a harder time than i do. but he tries not to show it. I see right through him though and try my best to care for him emotionally, sometimes it's just something he needs to deal with alone. He probably doesn't like my independence.

Blaze

Account Closed
It's more like she cannot live without you...:wink:

Lol.

Something a bit on-topic though: I've noticed that Ketu/SN on ascendant action that Rawiri brought up but with a friend of mine - not this girl. In the chart with my friend whom I've slowly become distant with over the years, Ketu/SN is conjunct Sun, Moon, ascendant, Mercury and Venus in the first with the composite chart. We've slowly been pushed apart by outside forces though I sort of felt a kind of "dissolving" feeling between us a couple of years back. Strangest thing too since it wasn't because of bad blood or any kind of misunderstanding - we just grew apart.

Even with the NN in the 7th, we've been pushed apart as opposed to together, so perhaps that'll hold up here.

Still excited as hell to meet up and go out for fun and convos, lol.

craft94

Lol.

Something a bit on-topic though: I've noticed that Ketu/SN on ascendant action that Rawiri brought up but with a friend of mine - not this girl. In the chart with my friend whom I've slowly become distant with over the years, Ketu/SN is conjunct Sun, Moon, ascendant, Mercury and Venus in the first with the composite chart. We've slowly been pushed apart by outside forces though I sort of felt a kind of "dissolving" feeling between us a couple of years back. Strangest thing too since it wasn't because of bad blood or any kind of misunderstanding - we just grew apart.

Even with the NN in the 7th, we've been pushed apart as opposed to together, so perhaps that'll hold up here.

Still excited as hell to meet up and go out for fun and convos, lol.

Is that synastry though or is it composite? Because personally, I see the 1st house-7th house axis as functioning a little bit differently in the composite than it does in synastry or natal charts.

A synastry is a comparison of natal chart and generally, in natal astrology, the 1st house represents the self and the 7th house represents your relationship with others. People are often drawn to those with planets in their 7th house.
So, I would IMAGINE in synastry, that if someone's NN touches your Descendant, the relationship will grow and selfishness will decrease, although Rawiris experience might say otherwise.

But the composite doesn't represent a single person. It represents a relationship itself, so unlike natal or synastry, the Ascendant also represents the relationship, while the Descendant represents forces outside the relationship. So the experience with your friend makes a lot of sense as far as my interpretations are concerned.

But as others have said, I wouldn't worry about it lasting unless you're looking for someone to start a family with. I hate to sound cynical but most relationships don't last forever. You're young still. As long as you're having fun, that's what matters. If you feel like you guys are growing apart, however, I wouldn't force it.

looks like your future wife. chiron Venus is true love in the highest sense. plus a pluto Venus conjunction is twin flamey. the one.

oh yeah,I posted already, but I recently learned of the twin flame conjunction of Venus pluto, I'm even more convinced.

Last edited:

unique_astrology

The future.

tJU0siL.gif

Last edited:

craft94

looks like your future wife. chiron Venus is true love in the highest sense. plus a pluto Venus conjunction is twin flamey. the one.

oh yeah,I posted already, but I recently learned of the twin flame conjunction of Venus pluto, I'm even more convinced.

LOL

Too bad he hates me now. He literally hates me. I’m trying to hold back but I can’t not say something. My thoughts keep racing. I guess it’s that Venus in Retrograde messing with my head. Anyway, secrets out. This thread is about me. Anyone who’s seen my chart knows. Sibylline knows. I feel like I should give you all an update on how it played out:

I really thought he was the one. I truly, truly believed Blaze to be the one. I wanted to be cautious because we hadn’t even met yet, I wanted to keep a clear head, but it felt so natural, I’d be lying if I said I didn’t imagine we’d end up getting married – or well, living together. It really seemed that promising. I had never felt something so…pure before, and I thought he felt the same.

He didn’t post our composite chart, only our synastry, but our composite chart supported my feelings, especially when comparing it with our natals. The Sun is in the 4th house (home, family, roots) at the first degree of Virgo sextile the Moon in the 2nd house (material security, shared values), which itself is conjunct his Sun, by only 2 degrees. Chiron, Venus and Mercury are also in the 4th house conjunct his Moon. Unlike all of the other guys I dated, he seemed like someone who I could actually build a foundation with. This is what I want. He seemed like more than just a hot guy for me to obsess over but Mars is in the 1st so the sex aspect was still there which is perfect because I want security but I don’t want security without passion. The Ascendant itself is at the first degree of Gemini – making communication an important part of our relationship which it was – conjunct his Venus. There are some difficult aspects. For example, the Chiron-Venus-Mercury stellium squares Pluto but I didn’t think it was anything we couldn’t work through. I’m a Venus in Scorpio myself so I like the intensity, and he’s a Descendant in Scorpio so I thought he did too. I thought we could handle it.

But now he won’t speak to me so it looks like I was wrong. I’m so confused as to what actually happened between us. I don’t know what was real and what was just an illusion. That’s why my feelings are so mixed and all over the place. It makes sense that this all happened when transiting Jupiter made it’s square to my Neptune. It all happened so fast, I didn’t have any time to think or process what was happening. As a Moon-IC/ASC-Moon conjunction would imply, I trusted him instinctively, as if I knew him already and it wasn’t until he stopped talking to me that I realized I actually knew very little about him. I feel so naïve. This was my first ever “internet relationship.” I feel like I should have known better to get involved with such a thing, especially since he wouldn’t even Skype me. But I never received this amount of attention before and I guess it was easy for me to believe because deep down, underneath all my anxiety, I honestly believe that every guy should be treating me this way. I mean, look at me, I’m awesome! Does that sound arrogant? Maybe, but I, also, of course thought he was the one man worthy enough to have me. I thought he was the one man awesome enough to share myself with. I’m not someone who falls in love the second a person gives me attention either. Other guys have been obsessed, he’s not the only one, but their “obsessions” seemed more like projections, less genuine, like they were interested in having me without actually truly getting to know me, and they couldn’t hold my attention. He could. Otherwise, I wouldn’t talk to him so much. It’s only now that I see how predatory his behavior actually was. I hope I’m wrong. I want to be wrong, but now I’m realizing: he didn’t go after me because I was smart, funny, sexy, or passionate (though I am all those things). He went after me because I was vulnerable. Here I was, an obviously emotional person, using this website to vent about how lonely I was: I seemed like an easy target.

The worst part is he says I betrayed him but if his friend was telling the truth, he’s the one who lied to me about many things. As my friends pointed out, he already wasn’t talking to me; what I did just gave him a convenient excuse to cut me off altogether without having to give me closure or explain why. But nevertheless, I blamed myself for the longest time. I tried to stay strong but deep down, inside, I kept making excuses for him. I had such a high opinion of him; I didn’t think he’d discard me for no reason and I definitely didn’t think he’d make me feel unnecessarily guilty when he knows **** well he’s just tired of me. I thought he was better than that. I thought I had to have actually done something wrong for him to act like this. It’s only now that I’m realizing my friends were right. Betraying him is the last thing I ever wanted to do! What I did may have been obsessive and immature. I get calling me a stalker, but at least I never lied to him. I actually meant it when I said honesty was the best policy. He asks me a question, I’ll give him an honest answer, not only if it makes him feel bad, but even if it makes me look bad. Of course, he doesn’t ask because he doesn’t want an answer. He’s probably unsubscribed to this thread and blocked himself from seeing my posts. He doesn’t want to hear anything I have to say. He’d rather shut me out and pretend I don’t exist.

You wanna know how I supposedly “betrayed” him? I prankcalled him. My friend and I…we pretended to be telemarketers. He says I gave his number away. I don’t like it when people I trust give away my personal information either, but that's not how I thought of it. It’s not like she saved the number. It’s not like the number was written down anywhere. It was her phone and she was the one who did the talking but I was there. The phone was on speaker! I’d be surprised if he didn’t hear me giggling in the background. Was it shitty, obsessive, immature, stalker-ish? Maybe, I felt terrible about it afterwards but I had no idea he would react the way he did. In fact, I literally thought it was something we’d laugh about later. To me, it was a valid way of protecting myself. He wasn’t talking to me and his friend was telling me about all the lies he told. He went cold on me after lifting me up so high only a night before and my friend phoned him to see if he was actually who he said he was. Being without him hurt but it finally gave me time to assess the situation, and I started to get paranoid, wondering if maybe he was just catfishing me all along. I wanted to find out. See, I understand being offended by my distrust, but if you really liked me as much as you said you did, if you even valued our friendship at all, you would understand why that is and you’d be willing to work it out. The fact that this is what pissed him off so much makes me think that maybe the answer is yes: he’s a catfish. It would make sense: he wanted to dump me before I caught him and exposed him for what he was – a fake. It’s only our synastry/composite that makes me think it might have been real.

What does he actually think I did? I was ready to throw my life away and invest in him fully without even knowing who he was. He was angry at me before the call. So, what did I actually do to deserve being hurt?

Maybe his friends had something to do with it. This matches what Rawiri said about NN in the 7th: other people meddling into the relationship. It’s interesting because I made a horary chart about a month ago, though I never posted it on this site. The question was: “does he love me?” The answer: he *likes* me. His sig, Saturn, and my sig, the Sun, were almost making a sextile but Jupiter was blocking contact between us. The Sun was in the 7th house, suggesting I was the more interested of two and in Aquarius, my detriment, suggesting I was upset. Jupiter was angular, on the IC, highlighting it’s importance. Saturn was in Sagittarius, Jupiter’s sign, meaning he likes Jupiter. Saturn was in the 5th house/turned 11th, so Jupiter most likely represents his friends (11th), or possibly (since 5th house) another woman. Jupiter’s in my fall so Jupiter hates me. It makes a lot of sense, but then again, I’m not even sure how strongly I believe in horary, and even if his friends did put doubts into his head, it’s his choice as to whether or not he wants to listen to them. His friends don’t even know me.

It’s funny you should mention twin flames. I’ve heard the term before, but it wasn’t something I ever looked into or even considered as being a real thing, until about a week or so after Blaze abandoned me, when an article was advertised to me on Facebook. I read it and sent it to a couple of my friends because I couldn’t get over how similar it sounded to what was happening with me and Blaze/Venus-Pluto aspects in general. A couple weeks later, my friend (who lives in another time zone) was browsing this forum and screenshotted me your post at 11:11 am (my time). I considered that this might mean something. Apparently 11:11 is associated with twin flames so I told myself that this was a sign but I knew in reality, it was probably just a coincidence. I have a hard time truly believing in stuff like that. I’m aware that male twins are known to run when the intensity of the connection gets to be too much, but if he was really my twin, he wouldn’t want to hurt me. He knows **** well he hurt me, alright, and he does not care. He even said so himself.

He wasn’t the person I thought he was…at all. I initially got the impression that he was a caring, sensitive, empathetic guy – I got the impression he would get pissed at me for seeing him that way…”sensitive” might not be the right word - but basically, to better phrase it, I thought he was a decent person with values. I thought he was a sweet, caring, empathetic guy who cut himself off from his own emotions in order to cope with trauma. Men in our culture are taught that emotions are a sign of weakness and femininity (as if femininity itself is a weakness which it isn’t) and from what I knew of his upbringing, it sounded like that message was particularly emphasized by how he was raised. I thought he needed to be loved and cared for. I wanted to help him. But now I’m wondering if that’s what he wanted me to think. I’m now wondering if that was a deliberate act to hide the fact that he’s a literal sociopath: God’s gift to women and no woman can resist him.

Maybe it’s his Moon square Pluto that makes him act this way.

I don’t know.

All I know is that I would do anything to make him happy – except forget him. I tried, but I don’t think that’s something I’ll ever know how do.

I needed to take a break from this site for my own sanity. There are plenty of other things going on in my life. There’s no need to stress myself out, seeing him act all high and mighty on this forum, talking about how “spiritual” he is. Kundalini yoga this, meditation that. If he was truly committed to bettering himself, I’d be happy for him, but the way he treated me wasn’t very “spiritual.” It was manipulative. I understand that many traditions, particularly Buddhism, place a great deal of emphasis on detachment (and detachment is definitely useful for people like me, women who get way too attached to men who don’t love them, in my case a man who despises me) but “detachment” in the Buddhist sense is not an excuse to embrace acting like an emotionless, egotistical, dickbag – especially not towards the woman who cares about you.

But I’m back now. I was interested in astrology long before I met him. I’m not going to let a shitty situation with some guy on the internet, even a guy who I deluded myself into thinking might be my soulmate (twin flame!), prevent me from pursuing my own interests.

Am I still upset? Yes and no. I’m upset because I miss him. I miss what we had. But if “what we had” was a lie, what is there to miss?

craft94

Word-for-word this sounds exactly like what hapened with us:https://www.elephantjournal.com/2016/01/love-bombing-a-seductive-manipulative-technique/

The approach does not give the person being bombed time to think straight or to assess whether the bomber is genuine or not as the relationship moves through the stages at full speed.

Love bombing is initially carried out through excessive phone calls, text messages, emails, the constant desire to be in close contact whether virtual or physical and the desire to be connected almost every moment of every day.

Those who fall victim to love bombing may be at a vulnerable stage in their life and the love bomber swoops in and naturally seems to fill all the voids. They play close attention to painful emotional wounds, weaknesses and insecurities and will tell their target everything they want to hear and they often express dramatic displays of affection. However, anyone can be taken advantage of and can become a victim, so it is always best to be on guard.
Love bombers are masters at flattery; they will constantly be telling their target how much they adore them, how beautiful they are, how funny, talented, special, precious and any other sweet nothing they can think of. Love bombers will make their partner feel as though they are the only person in the world for them, telling them how grateful they are to finally be understood, what terrible previous relationships they had, how they have found the love of their lives and that they are for-sure certified soul mates.

It is a predatory and over the top move to lure and attract someone so that they feel irreplaceable and fall unquestioningly into their lair without the need for the love bomber to make any real emotional commitment. Love bombing is a one-way game, with the simple goal of destabilizing and derailing the person being targeted so that they become very easy to manipulate.

This means the one being bombed can quickly become co-dependent on the love bomber, especially if their confidence is low and it comes at a time when they appreciate the (false) validation and approval. Once dependency has been achieved and the bomber has received a vital energy feed that fuels their ego they will lose interest and they will no longer find the relationship fulfilling.

This is when they move on to the devaluation stage. The abuser finds this stage stimulating and just as exciting as the early days. As their victim’s self-worth has been determined by their words and actions, it is then simple for them to begin tearing the dependent one down, as they know which buttons to press to trigger emotions, exactly which wounds are unhealed and how to effectively rip at them.

If the one being targeted starts to question the sincerity of the relationship or stands up for themselves when they are being devalued, the abuser will turn the tactic up to full volume and rapidly work to cause the ultimate amount of devastation and destruction. They will be outraged that anyone has dared to question them, especially if their partner is asking for commitment, respect, honesty, authenticity or intimacy—all the things that narcissists and sociopaths refuse to, or cannot, deliver.

The manipulator will do this by becoming emotionally distant, withholding affection, blaming their partner for the downfall of the relationship, using silent treatment, moods or even temper tantrums to cause emotional torment. All of the initial flushes of romance dissipate and the victim is left craving the intensity of what they once knew. It is also quite likely that the love bomber will disappear for days or even months at a time to deliver a timely and crushing blow

Once he got the validation he needed, he no longer had any use for me, was that it? As soon as I made it clear that I had feelings for him, that’s when he went cold on me. It’s funny because I usually go out of my way to hide my feelings but he made it seem like he had doubts as to whether or not I was as invested as he was.

I really hope that’s not the case. Maybe it’s not. I could be something else. I found a description of Moon square Pluto that seems pretty relevant. It's from Lindaland and its someone’s opinion so I take it with a grain of salt, but it’s one of the most relevant descriptions of Moon square Pluto I’ve ever read:

What bothers me most of all (about Moon/Pluto).. is that they can seem normal, kind, caring - even *better* than normal.. for some time, then out of the blue - they snap and start doing seriously nasty/mean things towards you (but they do this with everyone).

IMO The reasons behind this behaviour are a mix of two things... The first is their inner psychological drama that keeps being replayed over and over again.. This can involve different events/situations, but usually it involves female figures, (mainly the mother figure) - who have either tragically died or betrayed the Moon/Pluto man or harmed him in some way. They project the emotional turmoil onto the people who get close to them, acting as though they are constantly getting revenge, taking stabs, defending themselves.. etc.. in a cycle of aggression & passive aggression.

For an onlooker, they appear like a 'one man show'... because even if their partner or whoever ends up being the victim of their wrath - has done literally *nothing* to attack or harm the Moon/Pluto guy - in their minds this person is constantly doing things... because in their minds this person *becomes* other people who have harmed them in their past. So they are basically fighting themselves and their own memories - and others simply get 'caught up' in the drama

That seems more along the lines of what I originally thought and with my planets conjunct his Pluto and our composite planets conjunct his Moon, it makes sense that I would trigger it.

I don’t know. I don’t know anything anymore. The whole thing felt like a dream; a break from reality as I know it. I can’t tell whether I love him or hate him because I don’t know who "he" even is. Either way, he’s been a dick.