Will the house be mine?

Sunrise

Hello forum. I usually lurk but I'm struggling to be objective in reading this horary and I would be very grateful for some input from people more experienced than me.

Background: A house in a desired location sold in January before I could view it. It then went back on sale & sold quickly again and then it reappeared on the market over the weekend. Sadly, it sold yesterday before I could view it. I've got my hopes that it may reappear on the market. I've been house hunting for nearly five months now.

Q: Will the house fall through and end up mine?

My attempt:-

- Me = ASC, Sun & Moon.
- Seller = DSC, 7th, Saturn.

Moon in detriment conjunction towards Saturn the seller who is strong in ruler, Capricorn, in the seller's 12th house. Being in the 12th house, does that mean something is occurring behind the scenes that I'm unaware of? Possible timing 2 months? The seller is in a strong position as the house is in a regarded area.

Ascendent ruler in the 10th house of the price of the house and exalted - I can easily afford this house and I'm in a good position to buy, but squaring the ASC - so I'm not sure on that.

The fourth house is Venus in detriment in the 10th house and conjunct the MC. Later, trining both the ASC and DSC, possibly in five days it might reappear on the market?

Mercury, ruler of the 3rd house of communication, in the 10th and of which the house separates from. Mercury moving to trine the ASC & DSC, in 10 days?

Questions:-

- Early degrees, is it really too early to tell?
- Where are the buyers who have put in an offer that has been accepted in the horary?

I genuinely appreciate any time spent on this with many thoughts of gratitude.

Questions: -

- Early degrees, is it really too early to tell?
the ascendant in the initial degrees can mean many things. One of these on your subject may indicate the new opportunity that emerged and the new facts. It certainly does not mean what you mentioned above. The map can be read and can be answered.

And we see this clearly in the map, as it shows us exactly what you are describing.
You as a Sun in the dominion of this Venus (house), you really want this house, Venus in the exaltation of the Sun (you), there is a mixed reception between you that shows us that it really was a good opportunity. And the price really low.
But Sun and Venus have no aspect, there is no collection of light or transfer that connects the two of you.

- Where are the buyers who have put in an offer that has been accepted in the horary?
the buyers can be Mercury, is moving away from Venus (home). We are looking for past aspects, aspects that have been made in the past because you are telling us that the house has already been sold.

I also believe that eventually (for the question you asked)
Q: Will the house fall through and end up mine?
the house will eventually fail to get it. The Moon has taken the light of Mercury and goes to give it to Saturn. This Moon is in the exaltation of Mars (price) is in the triplicity of Venus (house) and ruled by Saturn (the sales office or the agent).

ps:

Moon in detriment conjunction towards Saturn the seller who is strong in ruler, Capricorn, in the seller's 12th house. Being in the 12th house, does that mean something is occurring behind the scenes that I'm unaware of? Possible timing 2 months? The seller is in a strong position as the house is in a regarded area.
Saturn here (the seller) not only is in the turned 12th house but also will begun his retro way. Means that you dont know or you can not see what is going on. The Seller is not so clear and you can not know much.

=======
Ascendent ruler in the 10th house of the price of the house and exalted - I can easily afford this house and I'm in a good position to buy, but squaring the ASC - so I'm not sure on that.
The ruler of ASC yes it is in the 10th house but is far far away and also in another sign.

The Sun in the Sign of :taurus: is in detriment of :mars:(price).

... but squaring the ASC - so I'm not sure on that.
If you are talking about the Sun then the aspect is past. No aspect to ASC.

The fourth house is Venus in detriment in the 10th house and conjunct the MC. Later, trining both the ASC and DSC, possibly in five days it might reappear on the market?
there is no aspect here. Nor ASC nor DSC.

...Mercury moving to trine the ASC & DSC, in 10 days?
there is no aspect here.