Where and how I will meet my future spouse????

the_virgo

Help plz!!!

Hello all!

I want to know the personality of my future spouse/husband and more about him if you guys help me?? Plz!

My Natal chart.

Horus

Re: Help plz!!!

Hello all!

I want to know the personality of my future spouse/husband and more about him if you guys help me?? Plz!

A woman is looking for the traits her male planets, the Sun and Mars signs as well as her Descendant sign and the sign of its ruler, so for you that's: Virgo, Scorpio, Aries and Scorpio again. Generally that's analytical, practical, fit and healthy, sexual, passionate, emotionally-deep and sensitive, athletic, perhaps "manly", aggressive or takes the initiative.

Renee35

I'd say August of 1981. :smile:

Lol, thank you - you put in more work than I do.

I slept for soooooooooo few hours last night -

Anyway, I use Eros and Psyche only when the 7th is barren.

For you that means a lot of what Horus said:

Watch the Mystic Gwen eros and psyche video on youtube and or the sex and the signs video but pay attention to taurus and gem - those are yours.

You're looking for someone that has the traits of a taurus man: good looking, calm, stable, good w/money, nice home, he'll ground you, he'll be wise about money matters, selective, sarcastic, usually in shape, I mentioned good looking but imo (my lil is in Taurus) - they're not only handsome but also have a nice earthy style. I like men w/beards they usually sport one for at least no shave november. This man will have to be clever as your psyche is in gem - good news most men with psyche, sun, moon or rising in Taurus are!!

Renee35

A woman is looking for the traits her male planets, the Sun and Mars signs as well as her Descendant sign and the sign of its ruler, so for you that's: Virgo, Scorpio, Aries and Scorpio again. Generally that's analytical, practical, fit and healthy, sexual, passionate, emotionally-deep and sensitive, athletic, perhaps "manly", aggressive or takes the initiative.

Monty Python, right?? In the pic as your sig - haha, you're rad!!!

the_virgo

I'd say August of 1981. :smile:

No , August of 1982.:)

Thanks for reading, he could be emotionally-deep but I think he could be emotional less?? Someone else told me that he will be emotional but strong at the same time.

Last edited:

the_virgo

Lol, thank you - you put in more work than I do.

I slept for soooooooooo few hours last night -

Anyway, I use Eros and Psyche only when the 7th is barren.

For you that means a lot of what Horus said:

Watch the Mystic Gwen eros and psyche video on youtube and or the sex and the signs video but pay attention to taurus and gem - those are yours.

You're looking for someone that has the traits of a taurus man: good looking, calm, stable, good w/money, nice home, he'll ground you, he'll be wise about money matters, selective, sarcastic, usually in shape, I mentioned good looking but imo (my lil is in Taurus) - they're not only handsome but also have a nice earthy style. I like men w/beards they usually sport one for at least no shave november. This man will have to be clever as your psyche is in gem - good news most men with psyche, sun, moon or rising in Taurus are!!

Here is my chart with Eros and Psyche,my Psyche is in libra at 0 degree conjunct with Mercury I think still describe as Gemini???

Attachments

• astro_2gw_y_a.20938.20654.jpg
    astro_2gw_y_a.20938.20654.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 25

Horus

No , August of 1982.:)

Thanks for reading, he could be emotionally-deep but I think he could be emotional less?? Someone else told me that he will be emotional but strong at the same time.

It was a quick guess and the retrogradation of the outer planets (Uranus especially) threw me off a little. I have an ex-girlfriend born in Jan 1982 -same outer planets as yours but her Uranus and Jupiter had advanced farther than yours before those planets went retrograde that year.

Scorpio is a deep and emotional sign but there's nothing inherently weak about it. Being overly-emotional and out of control (in any sign) is a liability though and undesirable. Anyway, the keyword in those indicators is traits. Some signs share traits (like all water signs are emotional), and some aspects mimic sign traits, for example natal Sun conjunct Pluto can make someone quite Scorpionic in certain ways because Pluto is the modern ruler of Scorpio and it adds power and intensity.

Eros (erotic attraction) and Psyche (the soul) aren't going to help much in this question though I do use them in synastry analysis. Juno (from the additional objects menu) is worth checking though as that tells us our needs in marriage and in some cases accurately describes the partner we may actually get.

Last edited:

the_virgo

It was a quick guess and the retrogradation of the outer planets (Uranus especially) threw me off a little. I have an ex-girlfriend born in Jan 1982 -same outer planets as yours but her Uranus and Jupiter had advanced farther than yours before those planets went retrograde that year.

Scorpio is a deep and emotional sign but there's nothing inherently weak about it. Being overly-emotional and out of control (in any sign) is a liability though and undesirable. Anyway, the keyword in those indicators is traits. Some signs share traits (like all water signs are emotional), and some aspects mimic sign traits, for example natal Sun conjunct Pluto can make someone quite Scorpionic in certain ways because Pluto is the modern ruler of Scorpio and it adds power and intensity.

Eros (erotic attraction) and Psyche (the soul) aren't going to help much in this question though I do use them in synastry analysis. Juno (from the additional objects menu) is worth checking though as that tells us our needs in marriage and in some cases accurately describes the partner we may actually get.

Thank you so much for help!:smile:

Renee35

I want more comments if someone else can too? :)

You should watch that video I suggested, both of 'em.

You'll end up with many men, not the lonely type - the wealthy one that wants to pay for all your fun - oh, okay, the wealthiest is likely the one you'll try to keep or take from their spouse - joking!!!

Although, it's very possible with Psyche in Libra and Eros doing it's dance as it does.

Watch those videos, you have ____ appeal and you use that, but you also love men that shower you with gifts, money - that's psyche in Libra, you're so gorg. you don't mind, but... It can be a bit lonely. You seek a mysterious, powerful, secretive man, prone to being a ladies man, and with penetrating eyes, and skills of the passionate variety - he may be married and there may be more than 1 - I'm super sleepy, but I think you said psyche in Libra and eris in Scorpio? That changes my prior description quite a bit, you attracted men already partnered and in love with others, but you're very good looking and you're fine with being that lady they love and give presents too. Ultimately, if you marry it'll be someone that is very controlling, but strong, a bit underhanded if I'm right one eros in scorpio. Sometimes the most manipulative men can be the best ... at security.

I'll check this again after I'm wide awake.

Last edited:

Renee35

Thank you so much for help!:smile:
I forgot to add with eris in Scorpio and a barren 7th house, it's likely this man of mystique and intrigue is going to be fond and or have a lot of knowledge about the occult.

He'll also have a strange relationship w/dead, in my lifetime these people tend to know a lot of people that have died - and in most instances: in front of them or from strange events, like murder.

All in all you're a passionate soul Miss Virgo!!!

Last edited:

the_virgo

Thanks for added your more comments.:D

You'll end up with many men

There is not much men in my life never had serious relationship , but after 34 I got some one very serious we did plan for marriage but he broke up we have still hate/love relationship he fight alots he break up over and over he is very fiery type man.he is instead sexual, passionate, stubborn ,sensual ,strong temper, aggressive, secretive /underhanded in talking,he is jealous ,wealthy and of course so handsome and I have strong doubt that he might be my future husband.:D

he may be married and there may be more than 1, you attracted men already partnered and in love with others,

He will be married??? :( but I don't think so I will marry a man who is already married no never I don't like a men who already have a partner never ,I like a men who believe in marriage who is one lady man.