Lilith Femme Fatale made him leave his wife?

DarkWarrior7

The girl has her Lilith in Libra (very charming, feminine, manipulative, dresses in a sexy manner), in 8th house (Femme Fatale, striking beauty). Her Lilith is in a DIRECT conjunction with his Sun. She basically "lured him in" the dungeon (8th house) where she will do all these sado-maso stuff to him. She is the "man-stealer", Lilith.

Not to mention her Pluto squares his Venus wich is one of the hottest and one of the kinkiest and tantric-like, obssesive sex aspects. It is also very powerful.

Her Uranus trines his Mars wich just shows sexuall compatibility and weirdness, something the society wouldn't approve.

His Venus falls into her 7th house (ideal partner) making a trine with her Venus and Mars, as well as her Moon.

On the other hand, he is truely in love with her: her Sun is in his 7th house, in Scorpio. He considers her an ideal partner, marriage material. Also, his Juno in Leo (marriage, long-term relationship) is directly conjuncting her Descendant, a.k.a. it is directly opposite her Ascendant. He fell for her RIGHT AWAY! He basically treats her as a "trophy-wife", "trophy-girlfriend", somebody who he is proud of and he likes to show off and be seen with. This is also indicated by her Venus on his MC. That's basically a muse-poet relation, figuratively and literally, where he puts her on a pedestal.

These are just some of the aspects that focus on the sexual/fatale part of their relationship. There are many of those that show love, not just lust, trust, good comunication, having a friend in each other, emotional, intellectual, spiritual and intuitive compatibility... There are some indications of soul-mates, too.

These aspects are aspects of a guy and a girl who have been in a PERFECT relationship for 5 years (they are young), however, it all started by the girl (Lilith) unapologetically "stealing" the guy from his wife-at-the-time. Not to mention that at the time of their meeting there was a Pluto transit her natal Venus in a 0 degrees conjunction, wich is an aspect that happens once in 248 years, considering that that's how long it takes Pluto go back to the same place. The transit Pluto also trined his Venus at the time, in a 0 degrees orbit.

Do you agree that the Lilith person totally got him whipped and that he is head over heels for her BECAUSE of these aspects, or do you need some more?

Neptunian Rainbow

I can see why they fell for each other :smile:

However, I don´t think that things would have turned out that way if Lilith would have been a strong influence in her chart. He would probably have used her as a mistress or something. I believe that there are other things going on in the chart that makes them stick together, not Lilith.

DarkWarrior7

I can see why they fell for each other :smile:

However, I don´t think that things would have turned out that way if Lilith would have been a strong influence in her chart. He would probably have used her as a mistress or something. I believe that there are other things going on in the chart that makes them stick together, not Lilith.

Thank you for your response! 😀 I agree with you that Lilith is not responsible for them sticking together, but it DOES describe how things started. I would like to further discuss this with you, because it is so hard to even get a response and when I do, I want to go into further details. So please stick around. Lol

I have mentioned some of the aspects here that suggest so much more than just physical attraction. I wanna add her Saturn conjunct his South Node wich is a sign of (maybe) karmic relationship.

I would really like to ask you what you think about this very powerful Lilith here? I can't seem to find enough literature on the internet. Also,
His Lilith is opposite her Juno... (I don't know if this has anything to do with that, but she has SWEARED that she will never formally get married, she doesn't want that, while he is very much FOR the marriage. Not that there are arguments about this, it's just that he has a "if you ever change your mind, I'll propose to you" attitude. They are in a commited relationship. The girl has had a couple of affairs in the past outside the relationship and he has forgiven her that, although he has never had anything besides her, otherwise, she would KILL him. Does the Lilith here show somehow her controlling of him and her jealousy...?

Another thing I am interested to know is that her Vesta is on his Ascendant and his Vesta is on her Descendant. Do you know anything about that?

Neptunian Rainbow

I know the feeling, so many threads are started here :sideways:

Yes Saturn conjunct the SN is another strong aspect they have.

I believe that if someone has a prominent asteroid in the natal chart and that asteroid aspects something of significance in another person’s chart the aspect will be of importance. Otherwise I imagine that there will be some effect but not a strong one. Her infidelity, control issues and jealousy may have to do with her Pluto square his Venus and perhaps there are some aspects from her Uranus or Neptune? I do not know how her natal Pluto is aspected. Pluto may like to manipulate and play games in order to gain control and trigger obsession. It is also self-protective and defensive and may withdraw because of that.

I have Lilith on my ASC and I resonate with the symbolism of the asteroid. I long for equality and mutual respect. I would rather walk away if I feel that a man is playing games or if he puts himself in an inferior position or if he tries to gain the upper hand over me. It may break my heart into a million pieces but I walk away regardless like Lilith did from Adam. To me Lilith represents the original, natural and wild woman. Perhaps Lilith can turn into a vindictive, controlling dominatrix or something. I am not like that and I have never been unfaithful towards anyone, but I don´t know about others. I could not be with a man who would let me treat him badly. I am paranoid and I do have a tendency to repel men because I don´t trust them. Perhaps she did not think that he would stay with her when they met in the beginning and perhaps that´s why she cheated?

His Sun is shining on her Lilith and perhaps he sees “the original wild woman” in her. I find that someone´s planets on my Lilith trigger deep fears and feelings. Like when a man´s Mars was exactly on my Lilith I felt paranoid and dreamt about snakes. I feared that he was sexually destructive and that he wanted to use my body. I also had some irrational deep seated fears I did not understand, I did not know if he merely triggered my fears or if there was something wrong with him that I was able to sense.

I find that someone´s Vesta on my ASC, DSC or IC makes me feel that the person can take care of me in a very pleasant way and that they are dedicated to me. My brother has Vesta conjunct my Psyche 0 degrees and trine my Sun. He has Vesta 1 degree from his Moon in his natal chart. He is willing to drop everything in order to help me if I am in need, he is like a knight in shining armor. I very seldom ask for help, but it feels great to know that someone feels that way about me. Vesta represents pure and sacred devotion and the capacity to be self-sacrificing towards someone. I do not know what their natal charts look like, but they probably feel at least some effect from those aspects.

DarkWarrior7

I know the feeling, so many threads are started here :sideways:

Yes Saturn conjunct the SN is another strong aspect they have.

I believe that if someone has a prominent asteroid in the natal chart and that asteroid aspects something of significance in another person’s chart the aspect will be of importance. Otherwise I imagine that there will be some effect but not a strong one. Her infidelity, control issues and jealousy may have to do with her Pluto square his Venus and perhaps there are some aspects from her Uranus or Neptune? I do not know how her natal Pluto is aspected. Pluto may like to manipulate and play games in order to gain control and trigger obsession. It is also self-protective and defensive and may withdraw because of that.

I have Lilith on my ASC and I resonate with the symbolism of the asteroid. I long for equality and mutual respect. I would rather walk away if I feel that a man is playing games or if he puts himself in an inferior position or if he tries to gain the upper hand over me. It may break my heart into a million pieces but I walk away regardless like Lilith did from Adam. To me Lilith represents the original, natural and wild woman. Perhaps Lilith can turn into a vindictive, controlling dominatrix or something. I am not like that and I have never been unfaithful towards anyone, but I don´t know about others. I could not be with a man who would let me treat him badly. I am paranoid and I do have a tendency to repel men because I don´t trust them. Perhaps she did not think that he would stay with her when they met in the beginning and perhaps that´s why she cheated?

His Sun is shining on her Lilith and perhaps he sees “the original wild woman” in her. I find that someone´s planets on my Lilith trigger deep fears and feelings. Like when a man´s Mars was exactly on my Lilith I felt paranoid and dreamt about snakes. I feared that he was sexually destructive and that he wanted to use my body. I also had some irrational deep seated fears I did not understand, I did not know if he merely triggered my fears or if there was something wrong with him that I was able to sense.

I find that someone´s Vesta on my ASC, DSC or IC makes me feel that the person can take care of me in a very pleasant way and that they are dedicated to me. My brother has Vesta conjunct my Psyche 0 degrees and trine my Sun. He has Vesta 1 degree from his Moon in his natal chart. He is willing to drop everything in order to help me if I am in need, he is like a knight in shining armor. I very seldom ask for help, but it feels great to know that someone feels that way about me. Vesta represents pure and sacred devotion and the capacity to be self-sacrificing towards someone. I do not know what their natal charts look like, but they probably feel at least some effect from those aspects.

Thank you so much for answering. I wanna keep the conversation going, because I rarely connect with someone astrologically. The thing you described here about Mars conjuncting Lilith in Synastry is so true. I know a couple that had that (he was the Mars and she was the Lilith) and their sex was ON FIRE, both in a good and in a bad way... Her Mars was also conjunct his Sun... It was FIRE! It was such a consuming relationship. But she dumped him and now they are both (un)happily married with other people and both have teenage kids... They were "the one that got away" of each other. However, they are not the people I talked about earlier.

Since I am a newbee, would you please do me a favor and try to interpretate my synastry chart with this guy?
My information: November 13th 1997
12:45pm
New York, New York, USA

His information: January 3rd 1997
Time unknown
Pirot, Serbia

I know you can't tell all because I don't know his time of birth, but you can still tell me a good amount of stuff... Please. That would mean a lot to me, since I cannot find enough explanation on the internet.
He is my "The One That Got Away". I fell for him 2nd of July 2008 and that was my first infatuation and lust. I wasn't in love with him, I was IRRETATED by him, but the chemistry was INSANE! I asked him out, he agreed, I came to the date, he stood me up, never contacted me again and walked out of my life... I saw him two months ago after 8.5 years. I ran accidentally into him, on a street in ANOTHER city... The feeling was the same. I had to make a NEW self from the ashes just to survive. It was hard. I swore to myself I will never let him come back to my life. But ever since I saw him, I can't stop thinking about him... Could you please tell me what is responsible for that? Also, you have the date when we fell for each other. Maybe a little transit insight...?

Thank you in advance!

Neptunian Rainbow

I am not very experienced but I love to look at the synastry charts of people with chemistry and I will share my thoughts. Just know that I am not an expert!

In your Synastry Chart his Psyche is conjunct your NN (0 degrees) in your 7th house. I imagine that you feel cravings to unite with his soul. Your Psyche in your eight house is probably conjunct his Moon, the degree depends on his birth time.

He has Chiron conjunct his Moon in his natal chart and that can´t be an easy aspect. It seems that he has some other difficult aspects to the Moon, depends on the time..

You may have your Chiron conjunct his Moon. Uranus and Neptune seems to square his sensitive Moon. There can be misunderstandings, you can misread each other´s signals, there can be avoidance, a feeling that the other can´t be trusted, there can be a sudden infatuation, a sudden disruption and there can be nervousness. He has Uranus square your Moon and Uranus Quintile your Sun. Uranus is electrifying. His Saturn squares your Venus.

At the time of the meeting you had transit Chiron and transit NN conjunct your ASC in your natal chart. I also see that you had transit Lilith conjunct Midheaven at the time and that the guy has his natal Mars conjunct your Lilith.

I have NO idea if that means anything but I see an interesting coincidence. When I met the man with his natal Mars conjunct my natal Lilith/ASC, transit Lilith was conjunct my Midheaven and his North Node. He saw me as very attractive and he felt that we had a great physical chemistry. My Sun is on his South Node and my Jupiter is on his NN. He is very Sagittarian and he felt that I expanded his mind and infused him with even more positive energy. We have many lovely aspects and a Neptunian magical vibe between us. But Lilith stories do not have a happy ending in my case.

You have your NN in the 7th conjunct Juno, Vertex and Lilith so his Psyche connects to all of those asteroids as well. It seems to me that vertex can create an instant feeling of fatedness, but since we don´t know his time of birth I can´t look at his Vertex.

NN in the natal 7th creates a strong desire to have a relationship .You can also have intense and dramatic relationship experiences. You also have Venus square Saturn (fears and limitations) and Pluto and Mercury conjunct Midheaven. I believe that you can attract very fated meetings into your life. My advice for you is to focus on learning how to relate, learning how to irradiate the right kind of warmth and confirmation, learning how to communicate your interest and your thoughts and feelings in the most optimal way, learning how to deal with fears and insecurities that are triggered when you feel for someone and so on.

Most people can´t handle intense chemistry. They either ruin the relationship with their fears or back away and move on to something less intense. Learning how to deal with what chemistry brings up and learning how to be very skilled at handling relationships could be your goals.

It could be that you felt more intensely for the guy you met or perhaps he felt afraid of the chemistry. He seems to be a sensitive person and I believe that you did make an impact on him. I mean why make plans to go on a date and then simply not show up? Perhaps he felt blocked by fears.

I have NN in the 7th like you and also Pluto conjunct Midheaven. About the Pluto position; do you have intense eyes? Are you easily noticed ? Does it feel as if other people react intensively towards you? Perhaps Pluto conjunct Midheaven can be a bit intimidating for men.

Last edited:

DarkWarrior7

I am not very experienced but I love to look at the synastry charts of people with chemistry and I will share my thoughts. Just know that I am not an expert!

In your Synastry Chart his Psyche is conjunct your NN (0 degrees) in your 7th house. I imagine that you feel cravings to unite with his soul. Your Psyche in your eight house is probably conjunct his Moon, the degree depends on his birth time.

He has Chiron conjunct his Moon in his natal chart and that can´t be an easy aspect. It seems that he has some other difficult aspects to the Moon, depends on the time..

You may have your Chiron conjunct his Moon. Uranus and Neptune seems to square his sensitive Moon. There can be misunderstandings, you can misread each other´s signals, there can be avoidance, a feeling that the other can´t be trusted, there can be a sudden infatuation, a sudden disruption and there can be nervousness. He has Uranus square your Moon and Uranus Quintile your Sun. Uranus is electrifying. His Saturn squares your Venus.

At the time of the meeting you had transit Chiron and transit NN conjunct your ASC in your natal chart. I also see that you had transit Lilith conjunct Midheaven at the time and that the guy has his natal Mars conjunct your Lilith.

I have NO idea if that means anything but I see an interesting coincidence. When I met the man with his natal Mars conjunct my natal Lilith/ASC, transit Lilith was conjunct my Midheaven and his North Node. He saw me as very attractive and he felt that we had a great physical chemistry. My Sun is on his South Node and my Jupiter is on his NN. He is very Sagittarian and he felt that I expanded his mind and infused him with even more positive energy. We have many lovely aspects and a Neptunian magical vibe between us. But Lilith stories do not have a happy ending in my case.

You have your NN in the 7th conjunct Juno, Vertex and Lilith so his Psyche connects to all of those asteroids as well. It seems to me that vertex can create an instant feeling of fatedness, but since we don´t know his time of birth I can´t look at his Vertex.

NN in the natal 7th creates a strong desire to have a relationship .You can also have intense and dramatic relationship experiences. You also have Venus square Saturn (fears and limitations) and Pluto and Mercury conjunct Midheaven. I believe that you can attract very fated meetings into your life. My advice for you is to focus on learning how to relate, learning how to irradiate the right kind of warmth and confirmation, learning how to communicate your interest and your thoughts and feelings in the most optimal way, learning how to deal with fears and insecurities that are triggered when you feel for someone and so on.

Most people can´t handle intense chemistry. They either ruin the relationship with their fears or back away and move on to something less intense. Learning how to deal with what chemistry brings up and learning how to be very skilled at handling relationships could be your goals.

It could be that you felt more intensely for the guy you met or perhaps he felt afraid of the chemistry. He seems to be a sensitive person and I believe that you did make an impact on him. I mean why make plans to go on a date and then simply not show up? Perhaps he felt blocked by fears.

I have NN in the 7th like you and also Pluto conjunct Midheaven. About the Pluto position; do you have intense eyes? Are you easily noticed ? Does it feel as if other people react intensively towards you? Perhaps Pluto conjunct Midheaven can be a bit intimidating for men.

Wow. I wasn't expecting such a dedication from your side. Thank you! You are very nice. Isn't that weird that we connected like this, when we have so much similar aspects, both natally and in synastry...?
To answer your question: I hope tou understand that I am really not bragging about this, just stating the truth. When I talked about how magnetic my Pluto conjunct MC is, people on this site were really aggressive. I didn't expect it to happen here... Anyway, I am being very honest. So here it goes:
I have noticed that there is just an undeniable strong aura around me. Even when I am walking down a street in a big city, where people don't have the habit of staring, they always do. Male and female. I mean, I am conventionally pretty, but I guess that there is just this aura of charisma and power (Pluto) above me (MC). It's not only the people that know me, it's also, as I said, people on the street. It's one of those things that if you have A and B, and they are both beautiful, but A is more beautiful and A also has this uniqueness in them, the B will be totally overshadowed. I guess that is why people are intimidated. And another thing - I have heard that people with Pluto on MC are constantly being GIVEN power. Even in school projects they would always pick me as the group leader, even where there were "alpha" guys in the group. People do sometimes think that I am a ***** and that I have this authoritarian air around me, that I an career-driven. Oh well... It's true. And when it comes to my eyes, I do say that they are (after my brain), my favorite feature. I have very dark, almost black eyes. I keep saying that it's good, because they can't read my soul. ;) And I have very big eyes with prominent lids. They are the exact opposite of the hooded eyes. They feel very open and there is this big space between them and the eyebrows that are round and make them "childish" and "non-threatening". I am quoting others. I don't like THAT part. Lol. And have lived in a small town for many years. People seem to either adore me, or hate me to the core. There was even a internet group about everybody who hate me to join the group. It was in my 6th grade. I read that Pluto on MC people attact STRONG reactions even when they don't do anything. They are prone to be a "target of obsession and lust, or envy and hatred". I agree with that. In fact, I think that this is one of my most prominent aspects. How about you? How has this aspect affected you, personally and what is also some other favorite aspect of yours? I wanna know.
BTW, they say that the sign of your MC is basically in sync of your dream career as a kid. I wanted to be a war pilot. That is so Sagitarius. What about you??

I want to ask you something else. About the victim asteroid Dejanira. I have it in a 0 orbit conjuncting the MC... I have been a victim of domestic violence until recently. Emotional, verbal, mental and physical abuse... From my mother and uncle, mostly... I am concerned that, since my Dejanira is on such a prominent place that give out a victim vibe. Do you know anything about that? My so called "mother's" Nessus (abuse, torture) is in an opposition with my Sun, wich I interpretate as ACTIVELY being against everything that I am and abusing the very essence of my being, attacking my ego, my happiness... Her Nessus is also squaring my Ascendant, wich I know is PASSIVELY negative. Example: once she locked me in the house, so that I cannot get out and go to a movie with my boyfriend. Locking me in would be very passive torture and she locked me physically, my body (Ascendant).
My "uncles" Nessus conjuncts my IC, wich basically represents our childhood self and abuse behind closed doors. Away from the public. He ruined my childhood, took all my possession, stole all my toys that I love as if they are people... I got shivers when I read that.
Do you know something more about Nessus and Dejanira and do you SEE something in my chart that will make me become strong again and rise above that like a Phoenix? Maybe Pluto on MC? ;) Pluto (rebirth, power) will lift me up to the sky (MC)...?

Is there any aspects you want opinion on. I am glad to help as much as I know.

Neptunian Rainbow

Thank you so much for sharing all of this information, we definitely have a lot in common!

I don´t understand why people reacted when you talked about being magnetizing and getting noticed. They clearly don´t understand the effect and the burden of having Pluto on MC.

Having Pluto on the MC is like having the subconscious part of you (the shadow) in direct contact with the world. That means that both we and the people we meet will be triggered. We remind people of their own shadow. And how do people feel about their own shadow? In a way they feel drawn to its depths and the intensity of feelings, the feeling of connectedness and the opportunities of transformation you get to experience if you meet it. Pluto/the subconscious hide´s our deepest fears and everything we do not want to see in ourselves, but if we own our shadow and learn how to transform it we become powerful. It is very unpleasant to confront the shadow and people really dislike what´s in their shadows and they may dislike us when we are walking around like open shadows.

Pluto can also make us shut down all of the vulnerability and become very dominant, defensive or bullies. In that way we will protect ourselves from being triggered and will live a lonely life, perhaps on the top. If we choose that path people will react towards us because we are not treating them well or because we have offensive manners. I know someone with Pluto conjunct Midheaven by 0 degrees. He certainly has a domineering and powerful presence and an intense stare. He is still very young and he has strong opinions and control issues, but he is not a bully. He is a good person and in a way very mature for his age. He finds it difficult to find people he resonates with.

When I was a small child I was a confident leader. Other children began to tell me that I thought too much of myself so I began to give my power away and I got weaker and more insecure. The children did not like that either. I had friends but they did not treat me well. As I grew older I became very self-conscious. Everyone at my school knew who I was and there were unfounded rumors. When I joined social groups I ended up in drama. There could for example be a guy who showed me interest and I rejected him. Then some girl who liked him would start to gossip about me with her friends and all of a sudden people thought that I wanted to steal other girl’s guys. These situations made me devastated; I wanted them to see that I am an honorable, respectable and honest person who would never do something like that. Other people´s opinions about me triggered me intensely. I thought that most people disliked me and it was painful.

It has gotten better and better with age. As I process my shadow I notice that I experience a lot less drama. Now it feels as if most people who meet me like me. But I believe that I will always be intense and create a certain tension in the air.

My parents both have Nessus conjunct my Sun. My father´s is conjunct at 0 degrees. He wanted to break me completely. I recently watched the series Outlander. It´s fiction but strangely enough the character Randall has Nessus/ASC conjunct Jamie´s Sun. I have not been as badly abused on a physical level as Jamie in my life, but Randall really wants to find a way to break Jamie´s spirit and I find that the series portrays the interaction between a sick Nessus and someone´s Sun really well.

I have dark blue eyes and large pupils so my eyes look almost black like yours. I am also seen as pretty and I feel that people come to me when something difficult needs to be done. I am also willful and I can´t handle feeling controlled.

You wrote about wanting to be a combat pilot. When I grew up I often dreamt that I could fly and that I was fighting against evil forces to save the world. I imagine that the SN in the first house adds to this warrior/hero theme. My MC is in Libra. I want to fight against the evil and transform the world and make people treat each other well (Libra).

I have control issues. If I feel a strong chemistry with someone, the person´s behavior towards me affects me a lot and the person will trigger my childhood issues. I try to search through the depths of the other persons shadow and my own and I try to understand exactly how I should deal with the situation in order to make sure that the entire interaction will be respectful and honest. I fear not being seen as worthy of respect, being abused, being tricked into being used, feeling publicly humiliated and many other things. For example the thing that happened with the guy you mentioned is an example of a disrespectful behavior in my opinion. I don´t like when people behave like that. He could have texted you and explained that he did not wanted to see you and he could have told you why. But people do not have the same morals that I do and I am trying to learn how to accept that.

With age I am learning how to simply dive in to my emotions to process them when something bad happens and I am practicing communicating my feelings and thoughts in a mature and responsible way.
I used to find narcissists and psychopaths and then I tried to find some human streak within them; I was playing out the history with my father, trying to make a disordered person humane. I have neptunian codependent issues as well as plutonian issues. When I let other people´s behaviors dictate my sense of value, I hand my power over to them. So I try to own my pain and my fears and transform them. Like you had to do when the guy made you devastated and you had to create a new you.

This video has some interesting thoughts about this placement although I don´t resonate with being a bully. I am connected to my fears and my vulnerability. According to her most people can´t deal with this conjunction but if we manage to do it we become masters of the universe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GaY1_PVJgU

I also have to ask you, can you experience feelings of being emotionally raped or invaded by others by having them around you? I am trying to figure out why I feel that way with some people.

Sorry about the long post :w00t:

DarkWarrior7

Thank you so much for sharing all of this information, we definitely have a lot in common!

I don´t understand why people reacted when you talked about being magnetizing and getting noticed. They clearly don´t understand the effect and the burden of having Pluto on MC.

Having Pluto on the MC is like having the subconscious part of you (the shadow) in direct contact with the world. That means that both we and the people we meet will be triggered. We remind people of their own shadow. And how do people feel about their own shadow? In a way they feel drawn to its depths and the intensity of feelings, the feeling of connectedness and the opportunities of transformation you get to experience if you meet it. Pluto/the subconscious hide´s our deepest fears and everything we do not want to see in ourselves, but if we own our shadow and learn how to transform it we become powerful. It is very unpleasant to confront the shadow and people really dislike what´s in their shadows and they may dislike us when we are walking around like open shadows.

Pluto can also make us shut down all of the vulnerability and become very dominant, defensive or bullies. In that way we will protect ourselves from being triggered and will live a lonely life, perhaps on the top. If we choose that path people will react towards us because we are not treating them well or because we have offensive manners. I know someone with Pluto conjunct Midheaven by 0 degrees. He certainly has a domineering and powerful presence and an intense stare. He is still very young and he has strong opinions and control issues, but he is not a bully. He is a good person and in a way very mature for his age. He finds it difficult to find people he resonates with.

When I was a small child I was a confident leader. Other children began to tell me that I thought too much of myself so I began to give my power away and I got weaker and more insecure. The children did not like that either. I had friends but they did not treat me well. As I grew older I became very self-conscious. Everyone at my school knew who I was and there were unfounded rumors. When I joined social groups I ended up in drama. There could for example be a guy who showed me interest and I rejected him. Then some girl who liked him would start to gossip about me with her friends and all of a sudden people thought that I wanted to steal other girl’s guys. These situations made me devastated; I wanted them to see that I am an honorable, respectable and honest person who would never do something like that. Other people´s opinions about me triggered me intensely. I thought that most people disliked me and it was painful.

It has gotten better and better with age. As I process my shadow I notice that I experience a lot less drama. Now it feels as if most people who meet me like me. But I believe that I will always be intense and create a certain tension in the air.

My parents both have Nessus conjunct my Sun. My father´s is conjunct at 0 degrees. He wanted to break me completely. I recently watched the series Outlander. It´s fiction but strangely enough the character Randall has Nessus/ASC conjunct Jamie´s Sun. I have not been as badly abused on a physical level as Jamie in my life, but Randall really wants to find a way to break Jamie´s spirit and I find that the series portrays the interaction between a sick Nessus and someone´s Sun really well.

I have dark blue eyes and large pupils so my eyes look almost black like yours. I am also seen as pretty and I feel that people come to me when something difficult needs to be done. I am also willful and I can´t handle feeling controlled.

You wrote about wanting to be a combat pilot. When I grew up I often dreamt that I could fly and that I was fighting against evil forces to save the world. I imagine that the SN in the first house adds to this warrior/hero theme. My MC is in Libra. I want to fight against the evil and transform the world and make people treat each other well (Libra).

I have control issues. If I feel a strong chemistry with someone, the person´s behavior towards me affects me a lot and the person will trigger my childhood issues. I try to search through the depths of the other persons shadow and my own and I try to understand exactly how I should deal with the situation in order to make sure that the entire interaction will be respectful and honest. I fear not being seen as worthy of respect, being abused, being tricked into being used, feeling publicly humiliated and many other things. For example the thing that happened with the guy you mentioned is an example of a disrespectful behavior in my opinion. I don´t like when people behave like that. He could have texted you and explained that he did not wanted to see you and he could have told you why. But people do not have the same morals that I do and I am trying to learn how to accept that.

With age I am learning how to simply dive in to my emotions to process them when something bad happens and I am practicing communicating my feelings and thoughts in a mature and responsible way.
I used to find narcissists and psychopaths and then I tried to find some human streak within them; I was playing out the history with my father, trying to make a disordered person humane. I have neptunian codependent issues as well as plutonian issues. When I let other people´s behaviors dictate my sense of value, I hand my power over to them. So I try to own my pain and my fears and transform them. Like you had to do when the guy made you devastated and you had to create a new you.

This video has some interesting thoughts about this placement although I don´t resonate with being a bully. I am connected to my fears and my vulnerability. According to her most people can´t deal with this conjunction but if we manage to do it we become masters of the universe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GaY1_PVJgU

I also have to ask you, can you experience feelings of being emotionally raped or invaded by others by having them around you? I am trying to figure out why I feel that way with some people.

Sorry about the long post :w00t:

Hey giirl! I am sorry that it took me so long to respond. I have been dealing with some bad things lately. I hope to keep conversation with you. To answer your question: I did feel like that when it comes to emotions in the past. Thanks to the hard work on myself I managed to ben unpenetrateable when it comes to emotions. I was about to suggest the same video to you. That's crazy accurate.

However, you were only talking about yourself.

You didn't answer me my Nessus questions about my Sun and IC and my abusive mother and uncle. There are also other things I would like to ask you. Like does Lilith of the guy I mentioned on my DC mean that he thinks I'm really fatal and magnetical?
Can't wait to hear from you. 😉

Neptunian Rainbow

Hi again :joyful:

I am sorry to hear that you have been dealing with bad things.

I did mention Nessus. Nessus works differently in different people, but if you have someone with a problematic Nessus in their chart who does not deal well with that energy and that person´s Nessus is attacking an important part of you it will not go well. As I understand it the Sun represents the life force and the basic identity. The IC has to do with someone’s most inner sense of self and the roots. My observations are that the lowest form of Nessus seems to want to break and destroy whatever it touches so if for example it touches your Sun, Nessus will want to break your identity and life force and Nessus feels satisfaction by doing it. Seeing someone feeling powerless and seeing someone suffer makes Nessus feel satisfied and Nessus seems to crave this feeling of satisfaction. If I dislike someone I prefer to avoid that person. Nessus seem to feel hatred but it does not want to avoid the object of it´s hatred, it may seem obsessed by it´s mission to go after it and destroy it. I associate Nessus with domination and physical or emotional rape. I have experienced having someone’s Nessus conjunct my Sun/IC and I have several experiences of having someone´s Nessus on my North Node. Perhaps you have Pluto aspects with your mother and uncle as well?

Regarding Lilith on the DC I do not know the answer to that question.

You have Dejanira on the MC and that can attract abuse. However I believe that it is possible to transform that vibration, probably even more so when you have Pluto on your MC which has to do with transformation and power.
I used to attract lots of controlling people but I can no longer be controlled or abused like I used to. When I meet someone who is destructive it´s as if we are repelled by each other, like when the north poles of two magnets meet. Using Pluto you can rise up through gaining power over others or you can rise up through recovering your own inner power. For me number 2 is the only option since I see alternative number 1 as destructive for both myself and others. There are several things in your chart that shows that you could be some sort of leader or authority figure if you want to. With Pluto you can be a leader who mistreats other people or someone who empower people around you.

Many people can´t handle the huge amount of mixed reactions that comes with being a leader, a public person or something like that. But life has made you practice dealing with other people´s projections, likes and dislikes.

DarkWarrior7

Hi again :joyful:

I am sorry to hear that you have been dealing with bad things.

I did mention Nessus. Nessus works differently in different people, but if you have someone with a problematic Nessus in their chart who does not deal well with that energy and that person´s Nessus is attacking an important part of you it will not go well. As I understand it the Sun represents the life force and the basic identity. The IC has to do with someone’s most inner sense of self and the roots. My observations are that the lowest form of Nessus seems to want to break and destroy whatever it touches so if for example it touches your Sun, Nessus will want to break your identity and life force and Nessus feels satisfaction by doing it. Seeing someone feeling powerless and seeing someone suffer makes Nessus feel satisfied and Nessus seems to crave this feeling of satisfaction. If I dislike someone I prefer to avoid that person. Nessus seem to feel hatred but it does not want to avoid the object of it´s hatred, it may seem obsessed by it´s mission to go after it and destroy it. I associate Nessus with domination and physical or emotional rape. I have experienced having someone’s Nessus conjunct my Sun/IC and I have several experiences of having someone´s Nessus on my North Node. Perhaps you have Pluto aspects with your mother and uncle as well?

Regarding Lilith on the DC I do not know the answer to that question.

You have Dejanira on the MC and that can attract abuse. However I believe that it is possible to transform that vibration, probably even more so when you have Pluto on your MC which has to do with transformation and power.
I used to attract lots of controlling people but I can no longer be controlled or abused like I used to. When I meet someone who is destructive it´s as if we are repelled by each other, like when the north poles of two magnets meet. Using Pluto you can rise up through gaining power over others or you can rise up through recovering your own inner power. For me number 2 is the only option since I see alternative number 1 as destructive for both myself and others. There are several things in your chart that shows that you could be some sort of leader or authority figure if you want to. With Pluto you can be a leader who mistreats other people or someone who empower people around you.

Many people can´t handle the huge amount of mixed reactions that comes with being a leader, a public person or something like that. But life has made you practice dealing with other people´s projections, likes and dislikes.

Heyyy! 😉 I am SO happy to hear from you again. I thought that you were mad that I didn't respond quickly. I must say that I am very impressed by your astrology knowledge and you are very eloquent. You really know how to put those things well into words. Now, forgive me that I am only asking things about myself, but it is because clearly you are the more astrology-skilled one. If you would like me to try ro interpretate something about yourself, I will gladly do my best.

But I am REALLY curious to know what are those aspects that say that I can be a leader/public person? Because that is what I am trying to do. I am all ears, pleaseee...? 😁

And also, should Dejanira on my MC concern me? I also have an asteroid named Quaoar on my MC, conjuncting my Mercury. I have heard that creative geniuses only have that. I write music, play the piano, guitar, sing, write (published 2 books) and draw and paint. Do you know anything about Quaoar. I guess I am spelling it correctly.

Another question: I just realized that my Eros (in synastry) is conjuncting a guy's Venus, squaring my Pluto. His Eros is conjuncting my Mars. Would you say that it is a sign of sexual obssesion and insane chemistry...? Cause it IS like that in real life.

I am really looking forward to your answer.

Neptunian Rainbow

Hi! Do not worry, we all have life´s outside of this forum that are more important. I do as well.

Thank you! I feel as if I don´t know much at all about astrology, so it feels nice that you see me as skilled :lol:

You asked about which aspects that can help you to become a leader: You have Mercury and Pluto conjunct Midheaven. Sun in the ninth bQ Saturn. Quaoar is great like you say and you have Sun Quintile Uranus. You are creative and can create something original. Sun square Jupiter makes you dream big and also helps you to be successful. You also have Saturn sextile/trine your ASC and MC. The fact that you have already published 2 books and are artistically talented and took on a leader role in school should make you realize that you have the potential to achieve things. You also have Venus conjunct Mars in the eleventh and Jupiter conjunct ascendant.

What could be problematic is that people may see you as too much. You may perhaps seem too pushy or too intense. Venus square Saturn does create difficulties, you should study that aspect. It can make you act in certain ways out of fear that are not helping you in your relationships with other people; you can do this without seeing it yourself.

About the Eros aspects it´s difficult to know based on a couple of aspects. But if it feels like insane chemistry it probably is. I imagine that you are prone to attracting intense chemistry. You are intense and you have your NN in the 7th house.

I believe that you should try to be creative, shine and accomplish your dreams. Just try to observe people´s reactions and analyze yourself. You are meant to learn how to relate to others in a healthy way where you are equals and you both give and take. You may of course choose what kind of life path you want to take, but according to your chart it seems to me that you should be connected to your vulnerability and your fears and work with them. With the NN in the 7th house and pluto on the MC it is not easy to show yourself openly to others. It is a lot easier to have a facade and get attention and have fun. I tried that path during a phase when I was a young. It did not give me real interactions with people who truly saw me and I pushed away guys when they were about to get to close to me, without realizing that I did. I did not see how much my fears directed my life. Then life brought me some challenges and I was forced to confront things within me so know I am hopefully at least a little bit wiser :w00t:

DarkWarrior7

Hi! Do not worry, we all have life´s outside of this forum that are more important. I do as well.

Thank you! I feel as if I don´t know much at all about astrology, so it feels nice that you see me as skilled :lol:

You asked about which aspects that can help you to become a leader: You have Mercury and Pluto conjunct Midheaven. Sun in the ninth bQ Saturn. Quaoar is great like you say and you have Sun Quintile Uranus. You are creative and can create something original. Sun square Jupiter makes you dream big and also helps you to be successful. You also have Saturn sextile/trine your ASC and MC. The fact that you have already published 2 books and are artistically talented and took on a leader role in school should make you realize that you have the potential to achieve things. You also have Venus conjunct Mars in the eleventh and Jupiter conjunct ascendant.

What could be problematic is that people may see you as too much. You may perhaps seem too pushy or too intense. Venus square Saturn does create difficulties, you should study that aspect. It can make you act in certain ways out of fear that are not helping you in your relationships with other people; you can do this without seeing it yourself.

About the Eros aspects it´s difficult to know based on a couple of aspects. But if it feels like insane chemistry it probably is. I imagine that you are prone to attracting intense chemistry. You are intense and you have your NN in the 7th house.

I believe that you should try to be creative, shine and accomplish your dreams. Just try to observe people´s reactions and analyze yourself. You are meant to learn how to relate to others in a healthy way where you are equals and you both give and take. You may of course choose what kind of life path you want to take, but according to your chart it seems to me that you should be connected to your vulnerability and your fears and work with them. With the NN in the 7th house and pluto on the MC it is not easy to show yourself openly to others. It is a lot easier to have a facade and get attention and have fun. I tried that path during a phase when I was a young. It did not give me real interactions with people who truly saw me and I pushed away guys when they were about to get to close to me, without realizing that I did. I did not see how much my fears directed my life. Then life brought me some challenges and I was forced to confront things within me so know I am hopefully at least a little bit wiser :w00t:

Hello! I just saw this reply of yours and I felt the need to reply immediately myself. Lol 😄 Yeah. It is not until recently that I started focusing on that Jupiter conjunct Ascendant part. I would like to personally explore that further. I have calculated on Astro.com that Jupiter is my dominant planet (not to be confused with the chart ruler, considering that it is Uranus that rules my chart) so that is really interesting. I guess it is because I have so many things up on the MC, in Sagitarius. That is great. I am really flattered that I come across as leader type. I have it now proved in person AND in astrology waters. I wanted to learn more about the Venus conjunct Mars thing. It says that it gives a very sexually magnetic personality. And it maybe that it comes off a little strong, because when I flirt with guys (wich I do DAILY), I am very vocal and upfront about it. I don't know if I had said that to you, but I invited that boy on a date when I was freakin 10! (The one whose synastry with me you looked at). I was interested to know about tha Mars conjunct Venus square Saturn, because Hitler had that aspect. 😨 So I am kinda scared... Lol. And I had totally neglected the quintiles and biquintiles. Imma go and learn something about them further. So thank you for giving me the pointers. Also, I would like to ask you: I have a Moon opposition Chiron aspect, natally. This guy (whose Eros aspect I mentioned previously, the one that I said I have crazy chemistry with) has the same aspect, natally, too. And we were both rejected by our mothers. I didn't notice that until I made a composite chart and found out that, because of that, we have a Moon opposite Chiron, composite, as well. My Saturn is in a conjunction with his South Node wich some say is a sign of karmic relationship. Would you think so? Also, my Cupido (infatuation, the beginning part of love, crushing) conjuncts his Jupiter and Saturn. That is great, because, the way I interpretate is that his Jupiter expands my infatuation and his Saturn gives it a stable, long lasting quality to it, wich, basically makes it that I am infatuated with him in a long term...? And his Cupido trines my Neptune... Wich would be an idealization, but on whose side? Neptune's or Cupido's? Also my Neptune conjuncts his Moon and his Neptune conjuncts my Apollo (ideal partner). Could you tell me anything about the Neptune thing. Who idealizes who?

Arghhh sorry to be so long, but I am really interested in those aspects... Thanks in advance