Do you love like your moon?

fullmoonlibra

I have a moneymoon :tongue:, being in 2nd and trine venus in taurus in 10th.
But I'm also the cuddly wuddly type :joyful:

My moon rules the 12th house, but is square Neptune

Last edited:

astrology02

Taurus moon in the 4th

I am very close to my family, can be lazy at times and LOVE food :biggrin:

However my moon opposes my pluto in scorpio, so i can be all over emotionally when it comes to love relationships.

Blackempress

I have Libra Moon at 0' in 7th & HATE it more than anything else on my chart!
I always wished I was born a day earlier & been the smart/analytical virgo Moon.

With Libra I tend to be indecisive rather SLOW To take decisions. It irritates me alot. Esp in Square with my Cancer Sun, my emotions are always at stake & sacrificed for an intellectual response.
It makes me a wonderful Moderator though. I can balance & suggest the best route in a group but am reluctant to take the leadership.
One of the best parts of it are having a magnificent eye for harmonious beauty in everything from fashion/accessories to interior decoration. (Moon Trine Venus) which makes my relationships with beautiful things/women very pleasant.

It also makes me long for partnerships in everything esp marriage (but I avoid relationships & I suppose Gemini Venus can be blamed) but life really is more beautiful having to share it with someone (even if it's a ghost! :tongue:)
(Ok, so it's not THAT bad):unsure:

Last edited:

sequestra

Mmm my moon is in gemini 7th house like the banned OP's husband (12thnighty if you ever peruse this site nowadays I still send you love <3).

My geminian moon is opposing my ascendant and thus conjunct my DC, so yes I'd say I love like my moon a fair bit; but I mean of course you do if it's in your 7th - that is additionally so - irrespective of the sign. So in my case that means not just loving in a geminian fashion, but also in a cancerian manner, for 'tis the moon... And then there's my venus/mars in pisces which adds an additionally delusional flavor.

Moon aspects include the aforementioned opposition to AC and conjunction to DC, oppositions to jupiter and uranus, sesquiquadrate to pluto and the saving-grace-trine to my mercury in aquarius.

But yes I love in a schizophrenic, bi polar, dual sort of manner. I love in this way, and I love those of this ilk. And that love is possessive, neurotic, pathetic, etc.

Last edited:

Judy_AzVirgo

Moon in Aries, trine Venus/Pluto/Midheaven in Leo, among other aspects; at end of 5th/6th cusp.

Used it a LOT as a kid (typical), with plenty of emotional turmoil and being over-reactive to all sorts of stuff; used to fall in love at the drop of a hat. Years later, I still pray for patience, but sometimes the Moon will lead the way.

I love it because it is such a counterpoint to Virgo Sun and Scorpio rising energy. Sometimes I need the "oomph" of Aries Moon to express my needs rather than burying them. Much easier to just jump right in than would probably otherwise be the case with the Virgo-Scorpio thing.

Also like the fact that Aries Moon is very resilient, recovers from hurts fairly quickly without a lot of messy trauma littering my insides.

DumasEXE

I have Libra Moon at 0' in 7th & HATE it more than anything else on my chart!
I always wished I was born a day earlier & been the smart/analytical virgo Moon.

With Libra I tend to be indecisive rather SLOW To take decisions. It irritates me alot.

My lord I know how it feels like since I have this placement too... it's like if you put two seperate cups of ice cream in front of a child, the child really likes both but you tell them to choose one... eventually they both melt because the child took way too long to choose. :/

Though, I like that it can make a person artistic, but the downsides of it can make it almost not worth having sometimes.

LeoCassandra

I think i do like my moon...
Moon in Cap in 3rd house conjunct IC-Yes,im close to my family,home, i really did have a happy childhood but i can feel also the 3rd house influence.
Moon conjunct to uranus- hell yes!! the sasstrology article describes this aspect perfectly
concjunct Neptune- im very sensitive, i feel when someone likes me or no,when someone is sad, in pain. I cant watch Tv news. they are always showing 'sad things' war,violence,pain,injustice etc, i just can take it. I always cry, thanks to my capricorn moon i can control my emotions when im in public,
conjunct north node-- to be honest i dont know what that mean
sextile pluto(0'20)- i 'see' when someon is having good or bad intentions:rightful:
opposite Mc- i prefer being in home
square asc- i have learned how to take advance of that hard aspect:biggrin:

Aquafina86

My moon in scorpio conjunct pluto in the 10th..makes me feel like death is the best thing that will happen to me. I love deeply, but never get to feel loved. Im also emotional, sensitive, and easily hurt. It feels as if I have knives in my heart, and dying slowly....I also feel like I wont be loved, or wanted until I have a good career...but that also makes me feel I will never be wanted for who I am....and this is the life that was meant for me...smh

Last edited:

13th

My Virgo/scorpio , My ex Cancer/aries. I remember having a lot of repressed anger from dealing with her and her mom. I was secretly looking comments on facebook one day during the time we went out. She said she felt lonely. So I guess my scorpio moon doesn't really help me in my love department (Of course I blame myself for this though).

Saturnian

I can't love and trust everyone the same way or equally.Since the people I associate with are different from each other they cause different feelings in me.If we've shared many personal experiences I'll get attached and feel close to them,therefore greatly affected by them.It also seems the closer we are the more hurt I can get if they do something very wrong.If not and the relationship lasts then I'll be very loving,worried about them,caring,patient,stick by them,possessive and won't find it hard to make sacrifices for them.Not everyone can arouse those type of feelings or all of them at once.If I simply like them I enjoy giving them a hard time by teasing them a lot.

Scorpio moon in the 10th house.

vlsmercury7

I didn't used to like my moon. It's something I've had to get used to as I've become older. Both my Sun and Moon are in Aries but they're not close together. My moon is 8 degrees Aries 7th house, together with Mercury and Jupiter, and my Sun is 20 degrees Aries 8th house, paired up with Chiron. So it's no wonder that sometimes I felt a sense of disconnection. The energy has never been easy to work with. The more I've learned about astrology, the better the feeling has become, as I now know why I felt disconnected. If my moon is at such an early degrees of Aries that it should be noticeable, why then do I react more like a Pisces? I have no planets in Pisces, only the Descendant. I know from my Descendant that I have a tendency to attract people who have emotional or physical problems (my husband has).

So back to the question: Do I love like my moon? No, with such a strong stellium in the 7/8th house, I love more like a Libran than an Aries. My husband comes first, always. I have Venus in Taurus, and my Ascendant is in Virgo.

Erickaf

Moon in Aquarius square Pluto in Scorpio.

More of an ice queen than a shrinking violet. When the world is ending, you want me around. When the world is NOT ending, leave me the hell alone. Most people bore me to tears, and I end relationships and friendships for absolutely no reason (except for a VERY small number of people I would do anything for).

I am rather uninterested in anyone who hasn't gone through some kind of crippling painful experience in their life. Even on the most beautiful day, on the most beautiful beach with the loveliest people, I am probably thinking about something morbid like how my family members will die, starving children, infectious diseases, and so on and so forth.

Compounded with my workaholic Cap sun? Anyone who doesn't work like the devil is chasing them frustrates me to no end.
Wow you sound like me, :wink:. Everything you wrote is me. I have Moon in Aquarius too. Except for even on the loveliest day I usually don't think about world sufferage. On the most beautiful of days I enjoy it, I do enjoy and adore life and love adventures (maybe its my fiery Venus in passionate Sagittarius?). I think a lot of the future, mine and the earths!

People do bore me, I dread small talk. I never say to people 'hows it going?' because I know that can lead to a long conversation I am not interested in. Love: I am good at relationships and I love to love. I need my own space though. I won't try to own you, control you, and I am not jealous type because I know myself and I am confident.

I am also very uninterested in someone who has never had some tragedy or something (but again a lot of people are private about their lives because I am deeply private). Tragedy makes us tough and I could not see myself with someone who is not strong-willled. I hate wimps.

When I was a little girl my father once said to me that there is no love deeper than the love of a woman. He has moon in aquarius too.

I think Moon is so much deeper than Venus. Moon is our real emotions.

Last edited:

soratothamax

Moon in Scorpio with a conjunct Pluto, all in the 12th house ...it's hard for me to tell whether I love someone or feel controlled by them. So much confusion there. As someone mentioned above Scorpio is a powerful energy. But I have a trine to an exalted Jupiter so I give a lot wanting little to nothing in return. That includes love. :biggrin:

marwan38

Moon in Aquarius square Pluto in Scorpio.

More of an ice queen than a shrinking violet. When the world is ending, you want me around. When the world is NOT ending, leave me the hell alone. Most people bore me to tears, and I end relationships and friendships for absolutely no reason (except for a VERY small number of people I would do anything for).

I am rather uninterested in anyone who hasn't gone through some kind of crippling painful experience in their life./QUOTE]

Describes me so well! It's probably the square. I do have some major ups sometimes though. Venus in Sagittarius- probably.

Aquarius moon Conj. Saturn + Square Pluto in 5th. Trine venus/mercury

I don't give a **** about most people. But the ones I do care for can smash my emotions instantly. Too much love, lol.

Last edited:

Blackempress

I am also very uninterested in someone who has never had some tragedy or something (but again a lot of people are private about their lives because I am deeply private). Tragedy makes us tough and I could not see myself with someone who is not strong-willled. I hate wimps.

I can relate to your post almost to the dot. I think alot of life & tragedy is my drug. I have Libran moon perhaps that's what resonates with the Aquarian touch but mostly I feel it's my 8th Pluto & Scorpion Jupiter in 8th that hands me these creepy feelers.
I need courageous people & can't stand the extremely emotional ones. They make me lose my nerve.
Even though after the Saturn return, I tell myself to be more patient with others. But I still hate Libra & would have preferred to be born a few hours early to be a Virgoen moon. I do like that better.

But the ones I do care for can smash my emotions instantly. Too much love, lol.

I can relate to this. Hate it though!

Prisma

Cancer Sun in the 11th
Virgo Asc.
Moon in Aquarius in the 6th:

(But as I have learn from this site, so it is so close to the cusp that some of it influence may be felt in the 5th, right?)

Anyway I am thinking today that some experiences in my childhood, my relationship with my mother influenced how I love, and specially, why I chose my husband.

And today is one of those days I am wishing I have know this facts of myself before, and are secretly a little resentful of her because of her detachment of me. Yes, I know: another Cancer cliché...

I think I subconciously look for people that are different and somewhat distant emotionally.

In fact, the first time I saw my now husband, I strangely admired the way he conducted himself and how prudent he was..., that, even back then, so young, it was a trait I looked in a potential mate.

Then I wish they where emotionally more close to me, something they in fact may never be able to give me. And then I feel lonely and try to detach myself from feelings to be able to go on, also escape through books/tv/internet. When it gets too hurtful, I try to exorcise myself through writing. It helps, but I keep delaying to be more productive with it because the "labor pains" are too much.

My husband is a Sag/Libra Moon-and if I guessed the time of birth correctly: the Moon may be in the first house Libra.

My Mom is a Libra with Moon in Leo.

I am hurting today (and not just emotional hurt: I've been battling a hurt back like 2 weeks now, on top of all). I think I'll never be satisfied with the love/ emotional response I receive from the ones I care about.

So today, I do not like my Moon, the same way I do not like the reflection of the mirror when I am like this: messy.

Attachments

• Mychart-reduced orbs-blackout.jpg
    Mychart-reduced orbs-blackout.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Kuntuzangmo

cap moon - loyal, responsible, reserved
conj. saturn - all those magnified
in 5th.....attracted to creative responsible liberated types....but often go for the antithesis....so lots of upheaval...now just prefer to be alone.
trine pluto....attracted to depth
square nn - conflict with life purpose??

marwan38

cap moon - loyal, responsible, reserved
conj. saturn - all those magnified
in 5th.....attracted to creative responsible liberated types....but often go for the antithesis....so lots of upheaval...now just prefer to be alone.
trine pluto....attracted to depth
square nn - conflict with life purpose??

Liked how you added that. Using sidereal, I also am a cap moon. Having saturn conj it, in the 5th house. The way you wrote it out felt familiar. I have mine squaring pluto though.