am i going to be famous?

is there anything or any aspect in my chart that could indicate fame?
thanks in advance!

arealbirthchart.gif

thank you so much for your input coffee!

how can i find out my solar arcs and progessions? do you know of any websites that would enable me to do it for free?

yes i will take your advice on concentrating on enjoying doing whatever i'm doing...thanks alot!

Bahar

I have "Sun conjunct Jupiter, N. Node and Mercure at MC". Is it a significance of beeing famous ?

Last edited:

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
coffee said:
Always associated fame with Uranus, which is the natural ruler of the 11th house.

Fame is our public image, the Tenth house.

The Eleventh house is our friends and benefactors.

Also, Sol is co-sig of the Eleventh, not Uranus. Those that help us shine.

Bahar

I don't see the result / interpretation of all these 4 planets's conjuctions at my MC... MC is important for carrier, business, responsibilities, beeing famous as far as I know. Am I right ?

Michael

In my nativity I see the following:

10th house cusp in Gemini. Gemini's ruler, Virgo is in 1st house.
11th house cusp is Cancer. Cancer's ruler, Jupiter is in 3rd house.

Any interpretations?. I think I'll be famous. :60:

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
I'll take a quick glance at all of them.

Woofwoofbarkbark07:

Tenth house ruler is Saturn, dignified in Capricorn and on the cusp of the house of its rulership. Saturn is also unafflicted. Looks good.

Bahar:

Your Tenth house ruler is also Saturn, in his own Triplicity in Gemini. Jupiter conjoins your MC, and that looks fantastic, except that Jupiter is Fallen in Capricorn and both he and the MC are Combust of Sol, so I wouldn't bet money on your fame.

Micheal:

MC is in Gemini and Mercury is in Virgo, which at first glace seems quite fantastic, especially considering Mercury is in the Ascen, however, Mercury is Combust (as it often is). Your fame is strong, but hidden. Also, Jupiter does not rule Cancer.

Sag Moon

NN in the late 9th close to the MC I have always seen to be a popularity position.Then you need to see waht type of popularity one acheives.Uranus comes into play many times.

Uranus in he 7th is a very powerful position for creative potential.Added to Neptune gives a lot of potentiial .

Lastly the Moon cannot be left unspoken for.Depending on how it aspects the Moons Nodes will show if you are acepted oor fought against when gaining noteriety,In Square aspect it will mean that you ideas will come under pressure for acceptance.That does not mean that you shall not gain fame.

Fame I could careless about.I would rather be Wise,Rich and happy then have fame.

I like the formation you have.

I will also add that having an outer planet most elevated helps immensley wher fame is concerned.

I bet you have a lot of ambition to make money Mn./Ma conjunct which can be a dowfall to others around you.

I would work torwards the goals I think are condusive with being succeesful,but of course you have your own.You will have popularity,but I have no idea in what sense shown by NN 9th.If you had it close to hte MC in the 9th and Neptune or Ur in the 9th or 10th tht would be easy to say you will gain great fame I think with other aspects supporting it.

What do you plan to do to gain Fame is another thing.

Ch.Manson is famous ,but it's' not the type of fame I would wish for.

SOmeone once said I wished for fame which is not even close to the truth.I told them I just wish to be rich and they shot back well being rich brings fame.I shot back no it does not.Look at Manson he's famous ,but not rich.TThere are plenty of rich people that are not famous and do not widh to own te world just a little piece t call home and have my bills payed and be aable to travel .Help those I can and time to spend with loved ones.

Most that gain fame today wish they were not burdened by it.I would not want it.Do you wish others to adore you? You might gain the world and lose your soul in the process.What good comes from that?

Try to be happy!Work torwards trying to bring happiness to others and you will gain more satisfaction as that is more rewarding then fame could ever wish to be and stay true to yourself no matter what others might think about you.Keep a pure heart. Make your intentions traight and true. Do not decieve others and do not lie to yourself.
I have thought what if you were aseked for anything you could have what would you wish for?
Wisdom is what SOloman asked for.He uis perhaps he greatest man beside the religious leaders that ever lived.
So:
Wisdom
Health
Happiness(To bring to others as well as myself)
Riches
Those are the 4 things I would ask for if given the chance.If you have the fiest the others probably come in time with the exception of health which you really cannot alway have a say in because it sometimes is a genetics thing.
Fame-You'll notice is not on the list!

Hope that helps as I see to many destroyed by their fame today.Micheal Vick,Lohan,Hilton and others.

When you start believeing your to big for yourself which the famous start thinking then they lose sight of what really is important. They are told how great the are and they lose it.

Another point is the relationship between the Sn/Mn and the aspects made by them in the chart.

Read this also:
http://mani.lunarservers.com/~noeltyl3/techniques/070430.html

Last edited:

Bahar

Dear Sag Moon,

Thanks for your interpretations and comments.
I don't have any intention for beeing famous and I do not do anything ar all for beeing famous. But as you said I have an intention to make money by working for my own, instead of working in a company. I always have small attempts to do my own job, but they are still so small things. But I couldn't understand what you mean by "... which can be a dowfall to others around you" (sorry again for my English)..
As I have "3 planets, NN conjunct with MC", I was wondering what could be their effects for my business aim. I was affraid that Moon aspects will prevent me to work for my own and make money. Sometimes I feel hat it blocks to see my feelings and words (maybe due to Mercure square with Moon) . That's why I'm affraid "Moon square MC" may also block my business ambition.

Amit89

Why not have a glance at each of your true nodes?.

I'v had a look at many famous sportsmans charts, the ones of have lifted the world cup and I'v found out their true nodes are in either Capricorn or Aqu.

You also need a strong 9th/10th house, or even better an exalted 9th/10th house.

Last edited:

Amit89

Kaiousei no Senshi said:
Why Ninth?

Ninth house is Associated with good fortune, advancement, higher studies, publicity, idealism, independence, and the international stage, the 9th house helps in a way with the above mentioned, with luck, advancement, winning overseas.

To support fame 11th house is essential, 11th house is associated with fame also has the ruler is aqu and the planet uranus. The 11th house rules friends, well wishes, dreams, etc, etc. A good 11th house makes a person loved, so in a way if one wants to be for a example a sportsman, the public and your superiors need to like you, the 11th house comes into play here.

When I had a glance at these famous sportsmans charts, they had some hard aspects aswell, Not all of them had postivie aspects, but almost evrey one of them had true nodes in sag, cap and aqu. Capricorn true nodes top the list.

Last edited:

Amit89

I suggest to those people who want to be famous, don't even think about being famous right now, if those famous sportsmans had the knowledge of astrology and glanced at their own charts, they proberly would never have thought at the age of 16, 17 whatever they could be famous and have lived their life like that. I suggest to do what you like doing and try very hard, astrology can help in a way, for example an exalted Jupiter and Mercury in the 10th house, but you need to first do the actions to get to your goal in the end.

Amit89

Sag Moon said:
NN in the late 9th close to the MC I have always seen to be a popularity position.Then you need to see waht type of popularity one acheives.Uranus comes into play many times.

Uranus in he 7th is a very powerful position for creative potential.Added to Neptune gives a lot of potentiial .

Lastly the Moon cannot be left unspoken for.Depending on how it aspects the Moons Nodes will show if you are acepted oor fought against when gaining noteriety,In Square aspect it will mean that you ideas will come under pressure for acceptance.That does not mean that you shall not gain fame.

Fame I could careless about.I would rather be Wise,Rich and happy then have fame.

I like the formation you have.

I will also add that having an outer planet most elevated helps immensley wher fame is concerned.

I bet you have a lot of ambition to make money Mn./Ma conjunct which can be a dowfall to others around you.

I would work torwards the goals I think are condusive with being succeesful,but of course you have your own.You will have popularity,but I have no idea in what sense shown by NN 9th.If you had it close to hte MC in the 9th and Neptune or Ur in the 9th or 10th tht would be easy to say you will gain great fame I think with other aspects supporting it.

What do you plan to do to gain Fame is another thing.

Ch.Manson is famous ,but it's' not the type of fame I would wish for.

SOmeone once said I wished for fame which is not even close to the truth.I told them I just wish to be rich and they shot back well being rich brings fame.I shot back no it does not.Look at Manson he's famous ,but not rich.TThere are plenty of rich people that are not famous and do not widh to own te world just a little piece t call home and have my bills payed and be aable to travel .Help those I can and time to spend with loved ones.

Most that gain fame today wish they were not burdened by it.I would not want it.Do you wish others to adore you? You might gain the world and lose your soul in the process.What good comes from that?

Try to be happy!Work torwards trying to bring happiness to others and you will gain more satisfaction as that is more rewarding then fame could ever wish to be and stay true to yourself no matter what others might think about you.Keep a pure heart. Make your intentions traight and true. Do not decieve others and do not lie to yourself.
I have thought what if you were aseked for anything you could have what would you wish for?
Wisdom is what SOloman asked for.He uis perhaps he greatest man beside the religious leaders that ever lived.
So:
Wisdom
Health
Happiness(To bring to others as well as myself)
Riches
Those are the 4 things I would ask for if given the chance.If you have the fiest the others probably come in time with the exception of health which you really cannot alway have a say in because it sometimes is a genetics thing.
Fame-You'll notice is not on the list!

Hope that helps as I see to many destroyed by their fame today.Micheal Vick,Lohan,Hilton and others.

When you start believeing your to big for yourself which the famous start thinking then they lose sight of what really is important. They are told how great the are and they lose it.

Another point is the relationship between the Sn/Mn and the aspects made by them in the chart.

Read this also:
http://mani.lunarservers.com/~noeltyl3/techniques/070430.html

Good post,

Fame does not bring happiness, just think about the media after you!, their is one very famous sportsman who is at the very top of his profession, he has got evreything, amples and amples worth of money, luxury cars, well wishers, he is very loved, a good wife and kids but it came at a cost, the media, country and the world are crazy about him, he cannot live a normal life, he has to drive his luxurious car in the night with his face covered, a normal 10 minute walk to the stadium would turn out to be a painstaking 5 hour walk to the stadium if the public were to see him, I wonder where he shops for clothes.

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
I disagree, the only thing the Ninth has that could be misconstruted as 'fame' is the association of foreign affairs and travel. However, one can be famous within their own country, which would irradicate any such usefulness of the Ninth house.

It's the Eleventh house that is the house of good fortune, not the Ninth. However, the Eleventh house shows the quality of our friends not our quality to them. A good Eleventh house makes a person strong in that they can maintain their own motivation. This is why a strong Eleventh house is useful for anyone who wants to be famous, they'll have help from trustworthy friends and the inner drive to do what needs to be done. The public and superiors liking you would be solely a Tenth house object as your public image, not the Eleventh which would describe the quality of your friends.

Amit89

Kaiousei no Senshi said:
I disagree, the only thing the Ninth has that could be misconstruted as 'fame' is the association of foreign affairs and travel. However, one can be famous within their own country, which would irradicate any such usefulness of the Ninth house.

It's the Eleventh house that is the house of good fortune, not the Ninth. However, the Eleventh house shows the quality of our friends not our quality to them. A good Eleventh house makes a person strong in that they can maintain their own motivation. This is why a strong Eleventh house is useful for anyone who wants to be famous, they'll have help from trustworthy friends and the inner drive to do what needs to be done. The public and superiors liking you would be solely a Tenth house object as your public image, not the Eleventh which would describe the quality of your friends.

Thanks for correcting me, I never thought the 11th house was the house of good fortune, I always thought it would be the ninth. Your right about the 11th house, trustworthy friends and people can help us reach our ambitions, after all we all need good friends in our lives to help us.

Sag Moon

I also have AQ 9th.Media is associated with the placement of what another accomplished astrologer tried to tell me as he told me I should go into something doing that for Financial community realted issues.

Anyway I would need to look harder for Mn/MC square to see what your getting at.

The NN in the 9th usually attracts attention.It does not mean world fame as most that aquire hat type of fame have an outer planet like Ur there and much activity.
If that was the case the subject usually does someting revolutionary to aquire attention whereas just having NN node there would mean people generally seek you out for any number of reasons.You could find your name in the paper all the time.

I usually find an outer planet above the Horizon at any rate and a benefic elevates or the Sun or Moon elevaed.

Having the Moons Node squared by by the Moon just means that you would find those oopposing your position in your endeavors.Popularity would still be there ,but opposition to your ideas would be scrutinized.

An expample would be a man that wrote novels about UFO's and sold many books fictional.He believed he had been abducted also.He was successful and has fame,but the backlash of those that do not believe in such things are going to be ever presnt.

An example of the NN 9th of one that is not famous is of a preist that put on events and always seemed to fins his name in the news.He got attention that another preist envied because no matter how hard he tried to get attention for his parish it never happened and he could not figure out why.

Having the NN in the 9th close to the asc is always a help.I have even suggested to a poster that I bet they had the NN 9th because they always had the attention at parties they attended and found they were popular wherever they went. Sure enough when she asked me "how did you know".

Ther eis also much contention to John Lennons birth time.Most charts I jknow are just not reliable.WHy,because he had a great generational influence. No one with his influence was not going to have most all of his planets below the Horizon with no outer planet elevated.
\Even Pavarotti had to have had an outer planet elevates.I think he was born 11:30am raher than the time usually shown now.

Another marker for the creative people in arts is Ne/Mn conjunct.If they are not doing something in the arts field ten they might not be happy or else have special issues.

There are little things you pick up on after studying a while.I wish I could pick up on more of them.

Bahar

Thanks Sag Moon,

As you said, the little things that I can I pick up makes me studying and researching.
I konw that all these planets and NN at MC, makes me working for foreign businesses such guide, export and currently in a foreign commercial attaché. I traveled a lot to abroad. I learned 2 languages thanks to my Mercure in 9th. But the Mercure square Moon makes difficulties to analyze my thoughts and feelings.
I've read that NN in 9th gives an income from real estate. I also worked in real estate. I gave it up but its still going on, due to demands of people who knows me. Strange ? (supported also by the P. Fort. in 4th)
And I think Jupiter at 9th sqaure with Moon, created me difficulties at high school. Besides, Jupiter in Capricorn makes me fear to fight with people, that's why I'm smooth :) and luck of confidence in childhood.