Solar Return 2010 - Love?

gemastro

Hi -

1. Is this Solar Return good for love? Aspects are so mixed...

2. Would you read Sun in 5th house, or 6th house (it's at the very end of 5H)

fyi:
1. I'm single, never married, no kids
2. Progressions are currently mellow... Prog Moon trine Moon & MC, but square N Mercury. That's really it.

thanks!

Attachments

• Solar Return 2010.jpg
    Solar Return 2010.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 40

Courtney Love

I remember looking at your chart before...

Sun in the 5th, venus in the 7th, I'd say put your hotness out there and find someone to love up on! Make that 8th house saturn represent serious sexytimes!

Be positive, think good thoughts, and meet someone nice =]

BobZemco

Sun in the 5th, venus in the 7th, I'd say put your hotness out there and find someone to love up on!

I concur. Also, SR Mercury, ruler of natal 5th is in the SR 5th. Also, SR Jupiter/Uranus conjunct in SR 2nd House/Natal 11th House (goals, wishes, friends).

This is actually a decent chart, except for the junky asteroids that clutter it up. The only thing I'd caution you on is SR Neptune is in your SR 1st House, ruling your natal 10th House. That isn't bad in and of itself, but your SR Moon is opposing SR Neptune, which puts it on your natal 1/7 Axis.

Be forthcoming in your dealings with others. If you're looking for marriage or children, then be up front about that to avoid any misunderstandings. In other words, what you want should be your pick-up line, "Hi, I'm Betty, I want to have 8 kids and live in an anarcho-syndicate commune in New Mexico."

layaly

I think your SR could be summed up as follows:
- there is a potential for love since Venus is in the 7th house, the Moon is also there so your heart will lie with relationship(s) this year.
- some issues regarding property, family, the house you live in will come to the fore as well because the SR 4th house is brought to your natal ASC.
- issues connected to travel, higher study, religion, publishing or just the broad philosophy of life could be your focus as well, SR ASC falls in the natal 9th house.
- your sex life or joint finances, maybe loans, could see a boost as well, or you will put a lot of effort into them with Mars in SR 8th.
- with SR ASC in Capricorn you could see yourself taking a more serious role this year, maybe taking on some additional responsibilities or just being more mature.
- anyway I think it's going to be an emotional year with the natal Moon falling in your SR 1st house. also definitely a year to fall in love because your natal Venus is also in a tight conjunction with your SR 7th. SR Vertex fall in the SR house as well.
just a note: the solar eclipses this year are affecting your 3rd and 9th houses, the one which is going to be in July is conjunct your natal Venus. This eclipse is in a tight conj with Juno, the marriage asteroid, conjunct your Venus - who knows what will happen? ;)

gemastro

Bob - thanks for your insight... It makes sense.

So, you would read Sun in the 5H - even though it's at the very end of 5H?

I don't know much about moon opposite neptune. I am too blunt by nature (So Node in Sag?), so being deceptive - or even cagey - is not something I typically have to work on...:) I guess I'll just have to be on my toes, and see what comes up.

thanks!

gemastro

hi Layaly -

You noticed some very interesting things that I didn't - I'm probably too fixated on the (chart ruler) saturn in 8H w bad aspects :)

I usually think of venus as women, so venus in the 7h didn't necessarily mean add up to a relationship - glad that venus is broader that what I was thinking!

Re SR 4H brought to Natal ASC & SR ASC = N 9H - good insights! I hope that I don't move. However, lots going on w my family (who live 2k miles away) so I could do some travelling..

Don't know what to make of the SR 8H Mars trining SR 12H Pluto.. thoughts? Debt, sex, both? haha

thanks!

BobZemco

Bob - thanks for your insight... It makes sense.

So, you would read Sun in the 5H - even though it's at the very end of 5H?

For an SR Chart, yes. It's just a snap-shot, you follow? All you're doing is freezing the transiting planets at the exact moment the transiting Sun conjuncts your natal Sun exactly.

I don't know much about moon opposite neptune. I am too blunt by nature (So Node in Sag?),

No, I think maybe the Taurus Ascendant.

gemastro

Hi Bob -
Snapshot makes sense..

Re Taurus bluntness, I've never heard this... Ruled by Venus + association w throat = the proverbial silver tongue, no? :) Downside is Hypothyroid diagnosis last year..