Intense SR coming up Friday. Would someone please have a look at this chart.

Katalin

Hi,

Until now I have not paid much attention to my solar return charts. This year for some reason I looked at it. I have Sun, Mercury, Uranus all in the 8th house and as well, SR ascendant in Leo exactly conjunct my natal 8th house cusp. All this does sound worrying but I am not knowledgeable enough to understand how the various components of the chart might work together and possibly mitigate some of the stressful effects. Would someone please take a look and give me your opinion. How much does traveling for a few days right at the solar return affect the chart?

I would really appreciate any opinions on this chart.
Thanks so much!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Solar-Return-Chart.jpg
    Solar-Return-Chart.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 84

layaly

Hi,
traveling on the day of the SR changes the chart and always the location where the SR chart actually took place should be used.
Your SR return highlights everything which is related to 8 house matters: could be some deep transformation which can take place in yourself (most of the times related to some deep emotional things which could happen to you), joint finances, sex, death. It doesn't have to be physical death but could mean the death of the "old you" and some new person emerging in the year to come.
Another focus of yours in the year to come is going to be love, having fun, creative stuff. The fifth house is brought to the natal ASC and this highlights all this stuff.
Your SR Moon is nearly at the end of the sixth house and could easily be interpreted in the seventh house. This could mean that your heart will be with relationships, partnerships in the year to come. If you do start a relationship in this period, take care to be realistic because with Neptune in the 7th house as well there is a potential for disappointment. Venus is almost in the ninth SR house, so you could meet some love interests from abroad or you could enjoy some travels in this period.
Anyway with the stellium in you SR 8th house there is going to be a profound change within you.
Pluto is also transiting your natal ASC and this a time of change, of throwing away the old, a time of re-birth.

Katalin

Hi,

Thanks very much for your interpretation. You pointed out several interesting features of the chart that I didn't notice at all. It will be interesting to see how all this plays out, especially with respect to relationships. With the Pluto square Sun era behind me, I've had quite a bit of experience with "deep transformations".

Katalin

gemini59

Your 8th natal house is brought to the solar ascendant so 2/8 house axis is the focus.
This could be your finances or your mates finances (8th ).

I had a heavy 8th house emphasis the year my first child was born and this was life changing...a change from being not a parent to being a parent..

The 8th house in Leo is bringing the focus to the sun. The sun can be about health.

But lets take this step by step:
So we know that 2/8 is focus. We look at these solar houses and see if there is anything in there and if not we look for their rulers.

Using EJ53s formula:
So for Solar Return Charts, my own view is that the planets indicate what will happen; the houses show where and the signs show how.......in the same way as for a natal chart...
We can say mercury=mind, communication, children, plus sun=males, ego, health and Uranus =unexpected events in the 8th of death, birth, transformation in Pisces is the watery compassion, sacrifice, bondage, confusion.
Neptune, the 8th house ruler is found in the 7th house. Are you in a relationship now? or marriage? or have children etc?

In the 2nd house of persoanl finance and self worth we see saturn restriction, responsbility, structure and in Libra harmony , bonding, justice, uniion.
The second house ruler is found in the 8th house thus your personal worth and finances seem to be tied with others resources or undergoing some transformation.

Natal Jupiter is the most prominent planet in the 10th house in Taurus, the natural ruler of the 2nd...thus there is this outlet for your natal jupiter in the most public arena of the 10th. The 10th is reputation, status and jupiter in Taurus might be a positive indicator.

Post a solar chart with its aspects to see the challenges and harmony. The natals go in just to see connections. It is of note that the MC/IC axis line up in natal and solar though reverse. So what does IC with MC mean? Family in the public eye?

Of note on the solar return 2nd house cusp we see natal mars uranus pluto...this is meaningful and is an outlet for your natal energy ...fairly explosive energy in Virgo.:)

Natal mercury lines up with Venus and is meaningful.. And natal moon lines up with the 12th ...this implies some change or something hidden to you connected to your emotional states or instincts.
Hope this helps.
Keep us posted as your journey of the sun through the solar. Pay particular attention to the suns transit to the solar angles.

Katalin

Hi,

Thanks for your interpretation.

Yes, I am in a relationship, with no children. We have been married since 1987. It has been a difficult relationship from the beginning with several separations and reunions, hence no children. There are some serious problems but a strong bond at the same time. I am not sure why exactly, but I have the sense that the theme of transformation that seems to be emphasised in the SR chart, might affect the relationship somehow, which is a bit worrying.

However, there is no real manifestation of this so far. My year has been going very well otherwise, especially in the career area. In July of last year, I started a new job which has been going very well and has brought me in contact with a group of very nice people. So all in all, there is no sign so far of the issues mentioned. I wonder how all this will play out over the year.

Thanks again for taking the time to look at my chart.

Attachments

• Katalin-solar-return.jpg
    Katalin-solar-return.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 18