Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 03-04-2010, 05:23 PM

Unhappy Please help!! My relationship with my best friend is at risk!

For the past week my best guy-friend whom I have a little crush on has been acting very weird. I know I caused it because I've been jokingly telling him that he can't do anything right and that he's worthless and stuff like that. But I didn't mean it , it's just a joke to me... Seems like my Scorpio moon just wants to make a fool of his Pisces Moon. Sometimes I just can't control what I'm saying. It's just really braking my heart, when he starts to snap back with equally hurtful remarks (My Sun=Cancer, his Sun=Sagittarius).
I seriously want this to stop, but it seems like our relationship has ran out of that initial fire and joy that we shared. ...
Please help me to get a grip on this situation.
I didn't know which chart to use, so I created three of them
On the left=our progressed charts, middle-synastry,right- midpoint.
And our progressed midpoint on right right
All of them are with Chiron and Vertex.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wtf.jpg (64.8 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg sysnastry.jpg (52.3 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg midp.jpg (85.7 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg prog1.jpg (86.4 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by Katyusha; 03-04-2010 at 05:39 PM. Reason: wrong charts
Unread 03-04-2010, 07:30 PM

Re: Please help!! My relationship with my best friend is at risk!

I have, and he accepted it, but it was all the same next day...
Unread 03-04-2010, 07:45 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Antikythera Mechanism

I know that in this situation- that words mean allot and that kindness and understanding prevails.

Unread 03-04-2010, 09:17 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Antikythera Mechanism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katyusha View Post
For the past week my best guy-friend whom I have a little crush on has been acting very weird. I know I caused it because I've been jokingly telling him that he can't do anything right and that he's worthless and stuff like that. But I didn't mean it , it's just a joke to me...
That "Joke" can always cause some difficulty and to have feelings like that to this person you have a "little crush on" is not really a sound relationship at all. This is just a little advise but you should tell him that you are sorry and live respecting him or each other, rather that just being mean. You fully shot yourself in the foot- and this certainly is a Mercury retrograde moment in the 12th House degree!

Tags
friend, relationship, risk