Can you please read my chart with transits?

bububu

Can someone please help me understanding my chart? I'm trying to learn astrology for years but it's really hard to see things when it comes to my own chart. I wrote here before to get help but no-one answered, I'm writing e mails to astrologers to get an appointment from them but none of them returned to me. I find it very weird. please help.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-12-28 at 6.51.32 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-12-28 at 6.51.32 PM.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 35

Zora

Account Closed
I am female, why?
Because gender is needed to give in to generate a chart picture.

Your chart is hard to read and looks some overloaded with all the star dust in available on sky.

Can someone please help me understanding my chart? I'm trying to learn astrology for years but it's really hard to see things when it comes to my own chart. I wrote here before to get help but no-one answered, I'm writing e mails to astrologers to get an appointment from them but none of them returned to me. I find it very weird. please help.

Hmm - this sounds really weird.

Most people here could surely write a little book about a birth chart - a precise question - why it is so urgent for you - is appreciated - to know where to start.

With a look into your transits -transiting jupiter conjuncts your neptune as your ruler of your relationship house 7th and 8th- relationship will be a subject right now.

Transiting neptune inconjuncts your mercury as ruler of your AC - personal enforcement, your ruler of your 2nd house - financial income and self-esteem- and co ruler of your career-house 10th - this is also "on" now and actual subject in the moment for you.

Transiting cancer-moonnode trines your scorpio pluto as ruler of your 4th house- your emotions, your feeling home and your real home and also mother and mother experience in childhood. A change in this area is also subject for you right now.

Attachments

• 1 astro_2at_bubu_hp.7230.221008.jpg
    1 astro_2at_bubu_hp.7230.221008.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 27