Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Gemini888

Thanks. So Moon is heading to my 12H. That's so great with Pluto and Saturn also go retrograde on my MC or at least my 10H.

So there is a good reason why I was feeling like a failure for the last few days. I was constantly asking "what's the point of everything" in my head (but yeah, there have been some not-so-great thing happening to me, objectively). My blog post suffered too because whenever I turned on the computer I felt like something was stopping me. I was only put back on track after complaining to my therapist. I was able to go finish the whole thing yesterday.

Ukpoohbear

Thanks. So Moon is heading to my 12H. That's so great with Pluto and Saturn also go retrograde on my MC or at least my 10H.

So there is a good reason why I was feeling like a failure for the last few days. I was constantly asking "what's the point of everything" in my head (but yeah, there have been some not-so-great thing happening to me, objectively). My blog post suffered too because whenever I turned on the computer I felt like something was stopping me. I was only put back on track after complaining to my therapist. I was able to go finish the whole thing yesterday.

Sorry to hear you’ve been having a tough time. Good thing is Moon will soon be in your 1st.

This Pluto-Saturn conjunction is difficult, it’s happening at the bottom of my chart whereas it’s happening at the top of your chart. And you’ve got Aries in your chart, so it will soon be squaring those.

Correct me if I’m wrong but I think Aries, Libra and Capricorn will effected the most by this conjunction or perhaps just Aries and Libra because Capricorn might get a relief being in the same sign as the conjunction, or maybe not.

Last edited:

Gemini888

Sorry to hear you’ve been having a tough time. Good thing is Moon will soon be in your 1st.

This Pluto-Saturn conjunction is difficult, it’s happening at the bottom of my chart whereas it’s happening at the top of your chart. And you’ve got Aries in your chart, so it will soon be squaring those.

Correct me if I’m wrong but I think Aries, Libra and Capricorn will effected the most by this conjunction or perhaps just Aries and Libra because Capricorn might get a relief being in the same sign as the conjunction, or maybe not.
Do those things touch your IC? How is your home life right now? Any sudden, unpleasant change?

And yeah, that's a pretty hard blow for both of us. The conjunction is returning to our critical point and bringing the dreaded retrograte with them, just as we thought it was gone.

I agree with you. Aries and Libra are going to be hit pretty hard by this. But I think Libra will suffer more because at least both Aries and Capricorn have the same need to try hard. Libra is passive and wants things to come to it, so being pushed to get off its a$$ by Cap placements isn't something Libra likes. Cap is hit-and-miss. Cap Mars may be cooled down by Saturn and given a purpose by Pluto. Venus may receive a nice boost for its charm and beauty. Sun and Merc may not like it. Sun doesn't like being stopped from shining and Merc doesn't like being slowed down. Moon may like it or not, depending on how comfortable it is to be emotionally charged and restrained at the same time.

ynnest

Sounds like auld Ynnest had a tough adolescence aw the poor little boo boo bear <3

U

You are tuning into the database on a spiritual level thats function is to steal everyones truth and then mix it up together in a large soup in order to distort/blurr peoples perception of whats real in regards to their own and others experiences.

I spent my adolescence on mars, seriously. It was not tough but steely.

Y

Ukpoohbear

Do those things touch your IC? How is your home life right now? Any sudden, unpleasant change?

And yeah, that's a pretty hard blow for both of us. The conjunction is returning to our critical point and bringing the dreaded retrograte with them, just as we thought it was gone.

I agree with you. Aries and Libra are going to be hit pretty hard by this. But I think Libra will suffer more because at least both Aries and Capricorn have the same need to try hard. Libra is passive and wants things to come to it, so being pushed to get off its a$$ by Cap placements isn't something Libra likes. Cap is hit-and-miss. Cap Mars may be cooled down by Saturn and given a purpose by Pluto. Venus may receive a nice boost for its charm and beauty. Sun and Merc may not like it. Sun doesn't like being stopped from shining and Merc doesn't like being slowed down. Moon may like it or not, depending on how comfortable it is to be emotionally charged and restrained at the same time.

It’s been in my 4th house for a while. I haven’t changed residence, I’ve lived in the same place for years but a lot of healing has gone on within the home and a lot of healing metaphors. It’s made me isolated but it’s getting better as it’s progressing. Basically, I’ve healed by taking years out to reflect.

Oh and I adopted a cat but I wasn’t told it had chronic health issues but looking after it has helped me and explore themes of darkness and light within ourselves. Most people wouldn’t put up with the cat’s issues but because I felt sacrificed by my family, I couldn’t. He’s also been my cuddle buddy tho. The cats came just in time when the isolation really hit the last 3 years, my little spiritual cat guides :love:

Was the depression you experienced at school, connected to Pluto in your 9th house? And you would say while transitting your 10th house, you have healed from that trauma by going back to school and teaching?

My career has been held back by a few years thanks to what all this meant to me, I wonder if your home life or sense of security has been held back while your career progressed?

Either way though, I’ve noticed you have a maturity and compassion about you that only a person who was depressed as you or I have been would understand. I know you have 8th house stuff going on but I wonder if a Pluto transit also helped you have an innate understanding of life and death? I mean, some people in their 50s don’t even have that.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Oh and since all these retrogrades, I felt a little depression with Jupiter R but I was able to navigate it easily. This month has been tough but it’s been really nice because I feel like I’ve accepted it and managed to cope really well, so I haven’t had the agony of feeling sorry for myself to deal with, or the ego resistance, I’ve just got on with it. It’s been cool. I’ve been having crazy dreams tho.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

I felt it, on a psychological level suddenly remembering childhood traumas. This was before checking to see what could have triggered it.
Meanwhile, Mars is opposite Jupiter retro. ongoing.

Really, that accurately, astrology really does blow my mind sometimes.

Mars seems to be leaving me alone for a while, thankfully.

I can't wait till Jup goes back direct and goes over my Asc though, hoping some jupiter luck is coming here. I refuse jupiter to make me put on weight....that is so not happening.

david starling

Really, that accurately, astrology really does blow my mind sometimes.

Mars seems to be leaving me alone for a while, thankfully.

I can't wait till Jup goes back direct and goes over my Asc though, hoping some jupiter luck is coming here. I refuse jupiter to make me put on weight....that is so not happening.

Gives Chiron more credibility for me.
Hey, if Jupiter is about weight-gain, would Jup retro be about weight-loss?

Chrysalis

Gives Chiron more credibility for me.
Hey, if Jupiter is about weight-gain, would Jup retro be about weight-loss?

Could be so lol.

I only mentioned weight gain, as jup when goes direct will be crossing my Asc. But i don't really think jupiter would bring me weight gain as i've got a good jupiter in my chart, its my most positive planet, and has helped me with regards to my other not so good aspects, jupiter has been my lucky savior.

Chrysalis

Im now going to start reading my JK Rowling book "The little big things", to maybe help me understand the 12th house better.

Im having trouble understanding pisces...and the 12th house for some reason.

Any "real life" story book recommendations are much appreciated.:biggrin:

I want/need to also get Victor E FrankL.."mans search for meanings" book also.
About a guy who turned his life around after the auschwitz.

Ukpoohbear

That Auschwitz one sounds good. I’m not a fan of JK Rowling because she is pro Israel. I can’t believe someone can create the Harry Potter storyline and not have empathy for an underdog.

david starling

That Auschwitz one sounds good. I’m not a fan of JK Rowling because she is pro Israel. I can’t believe someone can create the Harry Potter storyline and not have empathy for an underdog.

Is she still? Israel's really gone off the deep end. It used to be about a two-state solution with the requirement that the Palestinian state would recognize Israel as a legitimate Jewish nation. There are so many other religious states--Christian, Moslem, Hindu, and Budhist, I didn't see a problem with that. But now, that solution appears to have been discarded. Israel's gone totally rogue.