Major life decision.... Advice?

GeminiSun

Hey guys. So I don't want this to be a super long post or anything so I'm going to try and keep it short.

Basically, I've been a fan of wrestling since I was like 6 years old. I grew in and out of watching growing up. As I got older, the storylines and all the cheesy stuff no longer interested me as much, but I always really just loved the wrestling.... Especially when performers knew what they were doing. I just liked the art of it, how people are working together to put on a show, it's athletic, fun, different outfits/characters, etc.

So without getting too deep into all of this, recently I was watching old wrestling video clips on YouTube and it kind of hit me. This "phase" of really wanting to be a wrestler, be athletic, get to dress up, play a different character hasn't really gone away and I'm 25 now.

The question is, do I put my life on hold and train/pursue wrestling and see where it goes? Is it worth it? I know that Jupiter is in Sag right now and I have my Moon and North Node in Sag so it looks like it may be favorable, but what do you guys think? Once I decide something, I go with it 150% and pursue it like crazy, but would love your guys' input if this would be a beneficial step for me.... Maybe not even career-wise, but emotionally, personally or whatever? Any input is appreciated.

Attachments

• astrology.png
    astrology.png
    124.3 KB · Views: 43

SunConjunctUranus

I'd say, yes, you should go ahead and trying to achieve your dream to become pro boxer because mars high in the sky when you were born. Especially if your financially could still supporting your daily activities.

Gemini888

Yeah, go for it. Mars conj MC in Leo wants to shine by being a warrior. Mars sextile Sun wants to attach the warrior title to your identity. Boxing can help you release the tension with your Moon-Mars and Mars-Uranus.

But I would also advise you to be careful. You have Chiron right along with Mars too. It would indicate some serious problem with your career along the way. You may encounter injuries or scandal with your rep. Don't go overboard with your aggressiveness. Boxing is an aggressive sport but like any sport, it requires fair-play.

GeminiSun

Yeah, go for it. Mars conj MC in Leo wants to shine by being a warrior. Mars sextile Sun wants to attach the warrior title to your identity. Boxing can help you release the tension with your Moon-Mars and Mars-Uranus.

But I would also advise you to be careful. You have Chiron right along with Mars too. It would indicate some serious problem with your career along the way. You may encounter injuries or scandal with your rep. Don't go overboard with your aggressiveness. Boxing is an aggressive sport but like any sport, it requires fair-play.
Very true and thank you for the advice.

As for the scandals and controversies with my rep, that already happened to me in the most crazy, dramatic ways and somehow my reputation has recovered over the years. But yeah, I'm at a point where the worst of the worst has already happened and any negative effect on my reputation doesn't effect me as much because I've already been there kind of thing. I know what it's like to be popular, liked and then have the same people turn on you. lol.

GeminiSun

I'd say, yes, you should go ahead and trying to achieve your dream to become pro boxer because mars high in the sky when you were born. Especially if your financially could still supporting your daily activities.
Do you think I could be financially secure down the line if i pursue a career in the wrestling industry?....

SunConjunctUranus

Do you think I could be financially secure down the line if i pursue a career in the wrestling industry?....

I'm unsure about it, Ascendant Lord Libra over 7H Venus Aries had to do with your mars on the midheaven. It's good but not overly good since your mars is fall in cancer. I think you should had any back up plans.

Wishing well

R

GeminiSun

I'm unsure about it, Ascendant Lord Libra over 7H Venus Aries had to do with your mars on the midheaven. It's good but not overly good since your mars is fall in cancer. I think you should had any back up plans.

Wishing well

R
Thank you for the feedback!

Just curious though, are you reading my Vedic chart?

conspiracy theorist

On a related note, I know a guy who was born on the same day as you who has had success in a physical and performance based profession which allowed him to rise from a lower station in his life to a more materially secure position. However, he was taken out of his position as a result of a sexual harassment scandal which did a real number on his reputation. The last time I saw him he looked humbled and a shell of his former self.

I've followed your threads and have seen where you went through transformative ordeals and hits to your reputation. Just based on the day and the precedent of your chart twin, I'd say you could have some success in wrestling or something that is similarly performance and physically based.

SunConjunctUranus

On a related note, I know a guy who was born on the same day as you who has had success in a physical and performance based profession which allowed him to rise from a lower station in his life to a more materially secure position. However, he was taken out of his position as a result of a sexual harassment scandal which did a real number on his reputation. The last time I saw him he looked humbled and a shell of his former self.

I've followed your threads and have seen where you went through transformative ordeals and hits to your reputation. Just based on the day and the precedent of your chart twin, I'd say you could have some success in wrestling or something that is similarly performance and physically based.

This very usual to the mars at the midheaven person. Are there any "mantra" for this?

conspiracy theorist

This very usual to the mars at the midheaven person. Are there any "mantra" for this?

Are you asking about a remedy for this placement? I'm not versed in astrological propitiation or if I even believe that is the best approach to handling difficult placements in a chart. I'm more of the opinion that the best of a person is tied up with the worst of a person and trying to diminish your "blackness" without fully knowing the implications of doing so would result in retardation and not evolution.

GeminiSun

Oh my gosh, that is EXACTLY what happened to me, but I didn't have a sexual harassment scandal or whatever, I just had a super public breakdown, Britney Spears-style, just not infront of the world but infront of everyone I know! And gosh, I definitely was a shell of my old self for many years, developed horrible anxiety, addiction, etc and it hasn't been long since I've finally started to feel a HUGE shift, got completely sober, anxiety improved by atleast 70% and dealt with and accepted all the traumatic and embarrassing stuff that happened during that awful time and even dealt with things from my childhood that I thought I forgot about but it actually really took a toll on me subconsciously.

Anyway, thank you for your input. I went through some serious hell for nearly a decade and near the end of that bad time I truly did not think it was EVER going to get better. So I know this question/thread may sound crazy to some people, but now that I have the ability and strength to pursue the things that I want, you know, why not just see where this goes?

Edit: By the way, every person born on June 3rd has the Ace of Spades as their birth playing card. I found it super interesting that the guy you were talking about was also born on June 3rd which would make him an Ace of Spades and it kind of explains why his circumstances were so similar to mine.

"The Ace of Spades is the “Transformation” card. The Ace of Spades is the most powerful card
in the deck. These people are always reinventing themselves. They either have a deep sense
of spiritual passion or they have deeply rooted personal problems. No one else knows
heartache or personal problems as much as these people do. They love to communicate,
especially in areas of secrecy and classified information. They are very confidential with topsecret information given to them. Their emphasis is on work/labor, health, wisdom and/or
spirituality.

If he was also born in the same year, then his birth tarot cards would also be the same as mine. Death and Emperor:

"Death pulls the rug out from under the feet of all comfortable assumptions and established procedures, and sends them tumbling into the abyss. He is the ultimate anarchist against whose activity all laws are meant to protect. He makes the possible The Empress' continuous production of life, and The Emperor's continuous organization of life, by removing it as fast as it is created. Without the bottomless pit of mystery, the known and knowable universe would choke on itself and grind to a halt."
http://www.tarotschool.com/Death_Emperor.html

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

This very usual to the mars at the midheaven person.
Are there any "mantra" for this?
dr. farr who has practiced astrology for more than fifty years
is of the opinion that there are various forms of remedies :smile:
One of them can be through lithotherapy (affecting subtle energies involved): see my post under the Tridosha of Stones thread; but there are several others, including actions and attitudes the person can take to overcome the detriment, which are probably the most important and effective remedies for this or any other astrologically based condition...
here's a link to the Gems + Stones: Tridosha Affinities thread he mentions :smile:
at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26898&highlight=tridosha

Are you asking about a remedy for this placement?
I'm not versed in astrological propitiation or if I even believe
that is the best approach to handling difficult placements in a chart.
I'm more of the opinion that the best of a person is tied up with the worst of a person
and trying to diminish your "blackness" without fully knowing the implications of doing so
would result in retardation and not evolution.
that's an interesting perspective, thanks
dr. farr also alludes to that

SunConjunctUranus

Are you asking about a remedy for this placement? I'm not versed in astrological propitiation or if I even believe that is the best approach to handling difficult placements in a chart. I'm more of the opinion that the best of a person is tied up with the worst of a person and trying to diminish your "blackness" without fully knowing the implications of doing so would result in retardation and not evolution.

Sure, that's why jail is full because they don't know the mantra or prayer.

JUPITERASC

Sure, that's why jail is full because they don't know the mantra or prayer.
certainly Vedic astrologers focus on mantras, gems and prayer remedies
and
since this is posted on general astrology board
all perspectives are considered
nevertheless
clearly
not everyone is interested to know mantras, gems and prayer remedies
and so
mantras, gems and prayer remedies are not pursued by most
especially in western world :smile: