Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Lykanized

I'm here for you as a friend tho. :smile:
That's really sweet...
Ok, well I won't say you're a friend so much since I really don't know you and you don't know me, but the sentiment is much loved by moi

I must be honest, while I'm generally the kinda person who's open to everyone(unless they're evil and abusive, and within reason of various other understandable forms), and I really am open to considering everyone as someone to get to know, you've presented yourself in a way that quite turns me off

That's basically because you seem ingenuine. How could you be so hooked on me when we first started ''talking'' yesterday? It's one of those things that just, mate, it just really turns me off. Part of it is for the sake of defense as well. Someone who seems to so easily hook onto someone they don't know is gonna so easily as they gained attachment lose it. It's a fickle kinda love. That's a major, major turn off

Things like that make me close myself off from people quite automatically, without even trying. It's a subconscious things and I can't control it

I mean I don't know you, you don't know me. I don't feel we connect on any front and I'm all about deep, intimate, REAL connection

Lykanized

Legion: The World Killer
Lord,.. this is the best fan made video I've seen for Legion. It's so high quality the showrunners could easily use it to ad Legion's past 2 seasons amidst the coming 3rd season. Wow...

Even people who haven't seen the show are enjoying this masterpiece. Guys, watch this ****. And if it doesn't make you want to watch Legion, you need a lobotomy. Or rather, I'd wonder if you've already had one

SunConjunctUranus

That's really sweet...
Ok, well I won't say you're a friend so much since I really don't know you and you don't know me, but the sentiment is much loved by moi

I must be honest, while I'm generally the kinda person who's open to everyone(unless they're evil and abusive, and within reason of various other understandable forms), and I really am open to considering everyone as someone to get to know, you've presented yourself in a way that quite turns me off

That's basically because you seem ingenuine. How could you be so hooked on me when we first started ''talking'' yesterday? It's one of those things that just, mate, it just really turns me off. Part of it is for the sake of defense as well. Someone who seems to so easily hook onto someone they don't know is gonna so easily as they gained attachment lose it. It's a fickle kinda love. That's a major, major turn off

Things like that make me close myself off from people quite automatically, without even trying. It's a subconscious things and I can't control it

I mean I don't know you, you don't know me. I don't feel we connect on any front and I'm all about deep, intimate, REAL connection

Thank you for very kind words, Lykan baby gurl. :love:

It was just my usual of my unusual self introduction. However, there are a lot of "meddlesome" people in this place who want to disturb our promising discussion. There are also very few people who are very geniune, but has been persecuted by those "meddlesome" people for no apparent reason. But it is what it is, some geniune people have to work harder to impress that they're indeed truthful for their intention.

Anyway, I'm not kidding about Moon-Mars, this cause me a lot of trouble, as you yourself experienced it in the past. Don't hate on yourself, and now we should move forward in the bright future.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Legion: The World Killer
Lord,.. this is the best fan made video I've seen for Legion. It's so high quality the showrunners could easily use it to ad Legion's past 2 seasons amidst the coming 3rd season. Wow...

Even people who haven't seen the show are enjoying this masterpiece. Guys, watch this ****. And if it doesn't make you want to watch Legion, you need a lobotomy. Or rather, I'd wonder if you've already had one

I've been piqued since you first mentioned it. Got any recommended places that I can watch this?

Lykanized

I've been piqued since you first mentioned it. Got any recommended places that I can watch this?
-- if you're ok with using torrents, just get uTorrent(unless you have another torrent downloading program, and...
Legion Season 1

Legion Season 2

-- or, somewhere where you can watch online
Legion Seasons 1 and 2

I have the best luck with streamplay.to links when I use this site

I really think you might love it!
It's a brilliant masterpiece of a show. There's absolutely nothing like it. All the symbols, the quality of it, the themes, how it takes the superhero genre to a whole new level and a new realm where the mutants have psychic powers as opposed to the typical powers. Making you question who's the villain and what a villain is anyway, good and evil, perception,... I've watched the show multiple times and there are still aspects I don't understand. There's always something new to discover within it

I think where we have the superhero genre that people who have been physically tortured can hook onto and relate to, now we have a show where those who have been emotionally, mentally,..psychically tortured can hook onto and relate to finding their own power

Lykanized

Thank you for very kind words, Lykan baby gurl. :love:

It was just my usual of my unusual self introduction. However, there are a lot of "meddlesome" people in this place who want to disturb our promising discussion. There are also very few people who are very geniune, but has been persecuted by those "meddlesome" people for no apparent reason. But it is what it is, some geniune people have to work harder to impress that they're indeed truthful for their intention.

Anyway, I'm not kidding about Moon-Mars, this cause me a lot of trouble, as you yourself experienced it in the past. Don't hate on yourself, and now we should move forward in the bright future.
Don't call me 'baby girl', Rudy(I'm gathering that your name is Rudy lol). My name's Celine Therese, or Lykan, or even 'celestial reaper' as that's what my name can translate to

I'm not fully sure if what I meant to say was conveyed properly. A part of me is very very closed to you and I'm not sure it'll ever open up. It's not your fault, you just tried too hard and I'm very much about having things develop naturally between two people, including friendship. I believe you and I just don't 'sing', so to speak. We don't really connect. If we did, I'd feel it and I just don't

It's ok, I don't hate myself. Sometimes I think I do, but I really don't. I have a lot of battles to face, but I'm doing well and I have all I need within me

Last edited:

Lykanized

I'm in love with someone at the moment and she's female. And of course she is. I only ever love women. She is one I'm having to wait for. I'm being patient. But I'm in love with her and I haven't been able to forget her or shake her. Some might say I'm obsessed, but it is what it is

JUPITERASC

The fact is Nazi lose! :smile:
correct

keep in mind however an interesting historical fact
that Nazis were indubitably Germans
and furthermore
Queen Elizabeth II of England
who recently hosted President Trump and FLOTUS
is a patrilineal descendant of Albert of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha
Queen Elizabeth II is a direct descendant of the German princely House of Wettin.
Curiouser and curiouser

The British Royal Family is descended from German ancestors
The House of Windsor has been the reigning royal house of the United Kingdom
since the death of Queen Victoria in 1901
BUT it was once known by a different name

The last monarch to have been as much as half-English by birth and heredity
was Queen Anne (1702-14).
Her father, James, Duke of York made what was considered a misalliance
marrying a commoner, Anne Hyde, whose father had been a mere lawyer
Though as Charles II's chief minister (1660-67) he was created Earl of Clarendon. None of Anne's 17 children lived to adulthood. So, when the poor woman, who had suffered for years from gout and dropsy
died in 1714, it was necessary to import, as her nearest Protestant relation
George, Elector of Hanover.
The British monarchy therefore became German :smile:
His family name was Guelph, but they are usually known as
the House of Hanover, or the Hanoverians.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ily-shook-off-their-german-roots-7907498.html

SunConjunctUranus

Don't call me 'baby girl', Rudy(I'm gathering that your name is Rudy lol). My name's Celine Therese, or Lykan, or even 'celestial reaper' as that's what my name can translate to

I'm not fully sure if what I meant to say was conveyed properly. A part of me is very very closed to you and I'm not sure it'll ever open up. It's not your fault, you just tried too hard and I'm very much about having things develop naturally between two people, including friendship. I believe you and I just don't 'sing', so to speak. We don't really connect. If we did, I'd feel it and I just don't

It's ok, I don't hate myself. Sometimes I think I do, but I really don't. I have a lot of battles to face, but I'm doing well and I have all I need within me

Lykan, what's wrong by just being a friend? Or being friendzoned? :confused: