Health Issues Affecting Whole Life

simpleSG

pls can u give me my natal chart n its readings n ur opinion regarding my health n carrer my DOB is 08/08/1972 tob 00.40 hrs place of birth is garhshankar india latitudes 31N12 76E11. i highly apperciate ur effort pls give any remedial advice ,thanks once again sangeet

waybread

What health issues do you experience now? And what is your education and job experience to date? This information will be a lot more helpful to someone who reads your chart than a "blind" chart reading. Also, can you upload your chart?

simpleSG

waybread said:
What health issues do you experience now? And what is your education and job experience to date? This information will be a lot more helpful to someone who reads your chart than a "blind" chart reading. Also, can you upload your chart?
hi way,thanx i currently hav a spine problem n undergone ninie corrective surgeries ,i have done MBBS ie bachelors in medicine but cant practice due to health issues n pls generate the chart im unable to do so coordinates are given earlier

aquarius7000

Hello,​

Here is the birth chart of SimpleSG:

http://www.astro.com/tmpd/cm83filepn4QaV-u1209885781/astro_w2gw_05_sg_hp.47227.20938.gif?21208

The chart is also attached (Dok1.doc) to this post.

I am not very well-versed with medical astrology myself, but hope that others with a better hand at it will share their thoughts regarding the health problems (spine), now that the chart is available.​

I can only say that, in general, bones and skeleton are ruled by Saturn, whereas the spine and spinal parts are assigned to the sign of Leo (though Leo mainly rules the heart). Leo and the Sun indicate the native's health in general.
Surgeries are attributed to Mars.​

Now, looking at Saturn in particular and all connected to it in this chart below, i.e. a) house: 10/MC, b) sign: Capricorn, and c) the planet itself, we see that​

a) 10-H/ MC axis(bones as 10-H) is in a tight opposition to the Leo-Sun (2°14') (Leo=spine; Sun=health), further MC is also opposed by (combust) Mercury (2°10, Mer is the general ruler of 6= health) => all this are the first few indications of health (spinal) problems. Here Mercury rules the chart as the Asc.​

b) n-Node in Capricorn might be suggestive of 'karma' package in this life in the light of the above. For more on n-Node in Cap and its link to Karma, refer to: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astrology-articles/north-node-karma.php

c) Saturn - is placed in the first house. Saturn indicates form and structure, as well as limitations (of all kinds), fear and also karma. Saturn is related to bone maladies.
Saturn is in Gemini in the chart - and Gemini is connected to the arms, shoulders, muscles and bones of these, and the lungs.​

Other indications in the chart are:

-Neptune in 6-H might also point towards a delicate health and a sensitive physique. In general, Neptune is connected to fears, disappointments and disillusionments (besides spirituality and creativity)​

-Venus - ruler of the sixth - is afflicted by a tight square by Pluto (1°04'), and Pluto is placed in 5 (5 also concerns health issues). Pluto is in Libra in the chart (Libra rules the lumbar vertebrae amongst other organs). Also Scorpio, which is ruled by Pluto, covers the sixth house in the chart.
Also Venus is tightly opposed by Jupiter (2°19'), and this Jupiter comes from 7 (7=Libra, which rules the lumbar vertebrae). Again this Jupiter of 7 is also tightly squared by Pluto (1°15') of 5.
Finally, the afflicted Venus, itself, is placed in 2, and Venus rules Taurus plus the seconds house belongs to Taurus, which in turn rules the neck (which is where the spinal chord starts).​

-Uranus is in 5 in Libra (Libra = lumbar vertebrae, 5 shows self-expression, and 5 is ruled by Sun= health) and is opposed by Chiron in 11 (Chiron shows our wounds). Also Ura, in this chart, rules the MC - so SG's profession is directly affected.​

-Lilith/ Dark Moon in 6 might also be indicative of problems (though I'm not quite sure about this one)​

:) With best wishes for good health and cheer to simpleSG
aquarius7000

Last edited:

archergirl

If you have a bachelor's in medicine, SimpleG, could you please adhere to Internet etiquette and use proper language and spelling, then, instead of txtspk? It iz vry annyng 4 us 2 rd. Thx. Mdrtr.

simpleSG

archergirl said:
If you have a bachelor's in medicine, SimpleG, could you please adhere to Internet etiquette and use proper language and spelling, then, instead of txtspk? It iz vry annyng 4 us 2 rd. Thx. Mdrtr.
thanks Aquarius for ur reply its pretty grim picture but pls tell something about future n u say Also Ura, in this chart, rules the MC - so SG's profession is directly affected.in wat ways profession is affected and when im going to recover if at all n am i going to die young thanks

waybread

I am only an amateur astrologer, SG, so please take my remarks as only one small bit of information, not as a definitive answer. The detailed chart that Aquarius7000 posted had expired by the time I got to it, but I did look at your natal chart with transits and progressed chart on my own. The natal or birth chart is your "roadmap", transits indicate what is happening in the heavens now, and the progressed chart says something about how you are evolving as an individual.

As Aquarius7000 indicated, Saturn rules the bones in general; and the sun and Leo rule the spine. The first house has to do with your body and outward personality; and the 6th house and the sign of Virgo, your health more generally. The planet Mercury, the sign of Gemini and the 3rd house rule the nervous system, as well as nervous stress.

If I look at these patterns in your progressed chart, I note that there is a very challenging aspect now (a close square) between Saturn and your sun, Mars (aggression, aggravation), and Mercury in the third house. Also your Leo sun and Mercury have progressed into the health-conscious sign of Virgo. I think this pattern is consistent with having severe back trouble.

Although back pain in itself can generate a lot of worry and stress, I think that anything you can do now to minimize both physical stress to your back as well as psychological stress to your mind will be very important to you. Your sun, Mercury and Mars (by progression) in your third house may make you very prone to worrying, and if you have any difficulties with troublesome communications, siblings, or neighbours, they may aggravate your feelings of stress. Anything that helps your back to relax such as heat treatments or guided imagery (meditation) should be beneficial. If any of your problems stem from your early childhood--in a psychological sense as well as a physical one--this would be a good time to try to make peace with your past.

Astrologers disagree over whether death can be predicted from a horoscope. Most reputable western astrologers believe that astrology cannot be used to predict the time of death. Consequently there is no point in worrying about it. Most people with back trouble die with it, not from it. If I have analysed your back troubles in your chart correctly, however, (and again, I am only an amateur astrologer, and not a medical doctor), you may have to deal with back pain for several more years; until the Saturn square to your sun moves off.

Interestingly, Chiron, a small planet only discovered in the 1970s, has to do with wounds and hurts that don't heal properly, but that can lead one to increased wisdom and compassion. (Chiron was one of the centaurs in Greed mythology, who was a noted doctor, but who got a wound that he could not cure.) Your Chiron is actually pretty well aspected. What wisdom and compassion can you gain from your experience? With your medical background, are there ways you can help others with your experience?

I do hope your health improves, SG!