The Signs/Planets & Physicality

PlutonianPrincess

Since this seems to kinda be a topic that people are talking about, I want to know what Signs and Planets denote the Physicality of an individual and which Signs and Planets are the most dominate, if there are any and why, and what are your observations?

I think this may be a little subjective, because everyone picks up on different characteristics, which is normal, but what I'm asking is if the is any empirical attributes everyone can see and agree upon?

I usually pick up on the sign's and planets energies before the physicality. Does anyone else? But I usually, because it's not hard, can spot a Leonian, Martian, or Venus influence from a mile away...

To me: Aries look younger and have pronounced eyebrows and piercing eyes and maybe even nervous (excitable) energy; Librans especially have dimples and beautiful skin; Taureans have beautiful voices and great laughs; There's always something about a Neptunian gaze (when they're looking at you, not through you); Cappy/Saturn have beautiful bone structure; Cancer has a round face; Gemini is usually thin and gesticulating everywhere; etc... Other signs, I can't always see...

Take my profile pic for example. I'm an Aq ASC with Uranus exalted in Scorpio in my 9th Conjunct my MC. I'm a Libra with my Sun, Pluto, Venus, Mercury Conjunct in the 8th House and this Stellium is Opposed my Aries Moon in the 2nd.

Now, I believe most people would see the Aries Moon influence in my face. I'm 33 and look younger, but maybe that's the Libra and Venus Exaltation? But, my eyebrows are "Martian" ... IMO, I think I portray an Aries/Libra mix the most, but wouldn't there be an Aquarius/Uranian (strong) influence there also? Are Uranians tall and or thin, mostly?

I think I just want to know what everyone thinks about this and if you have any lists of physical or "energetical" (I made that word up) descriptors for the Planets and the Signs. :)

Thanks! Xoxo!

mina23

This is interesting. I don't get what you mean with your first statement as ascendant signs are the things that denote physicality?...All signs do symbolize/represent a part of the physical body!
And I like how you said you pick up energies over physical traits. I wish I could feel planetary energies instead of always trying to stare down and investigate people's physical traits to predict their sign! ha. It's faulty sometimes. But I have gotten pretty close. I could weed out Water signs, Virgo, Gemini, and Librans more than the rest...I believe this is just based on my strong familiarity with em.
I wonder what you think my planetary energy is...^.^

Anyway...you sure do look young :) I would suggest your assumption is correct-the libra/venus influence. You have a very watery-venusian look to you. Maybe its that Libra sun+8th house emphasis you have going on. 8th house opposing lunar Aries, with a Uranian ASC=Strong disposition!

I would say that specific signs rather than planets denote the physical traits, but of course, the planets are correlated with each sign.
Signs-specific physicality Planets-energetic disposition.
With what you said about Uranian types, tall and slender-I would agree with as I find most Aquarians depict that body type.

Your descriptions are pretty spot on! (Neptune gaze, Aries eyebrow/facial emphasis...) You're looking for a list of physical descriptions of other signs you haven't mentioned? I could help!

Last edited:

PlutonianPrincess

This is interesting. I don't get what you mean with your first statement as ascendant signs are the things that denote physicality?...All signs do symbolize/represent a part of the physical body!
And I like how you said you pick up energies over physical traits. I wish I could feel planetary energies instead of always trying to stare down and investigate people's physical traits to predict their sign! ha. It's faulty sometimes. But I have gotten pretty close. I could weed out Water signs, Virgo, Gemini, and Librans more than the rest...I believe this is just based on my strong familiarity with em.
I wonder what you think my planetary energy is...^.^

Anyway...you sure do look young :) I would suggest your assumption is correct-the libra/venus influence. You have a very watery-venusian look to you. Maybe its that Libra sun+8th house emphasis you have going on. 8th house opposing lunar Aries, with a Uranian ASC=Strong disposition!

I would say that specific signs rather than planets denote the physical traits, but of course, the planets are correlated with each sign.
Signs-specific physicality Planets-energetic disposition.
With what you said about Uranian types, tall and slender-I would agree with as I find most Aquarians depict that body type.

Your descriptions are pretty spot on! (Neptune gaze, Aries eyebrow/facial emphasis...) You're looking for a list of physical descriptions of other signs you haven't mentioned? I could help!

You're adorable Mina :) to me, you seem pretty watery but intense. I'm way better when seeing someone and connecting with them in person, obviously.

I've heard mostly that the Sun, Moon and ASC are the dominate indicators of physicality of the person. I suppose that whichever sign/Planet is dominate, it would be the most influential in appearance? I don't know that for certain, it's just a guess, more like "Occam's Razor" analysis, but sometimes the most obvious answer is the right one :)

Haha! I bet your stare is intense! I bet you could pick up on the energy, what I do is kinda focus on all the signs, and go through the list of general characteristics and then just observe what I see and feel. I'm not always right, but I usually can pick up on air/fire/water signs more easily than earth. And usually in that order. I just watch their mannerisms and get a sense of their overall aura and energy projection. Oddly enough, I'm better at figuring out their ASC if that ASC is Air or Fire. I love Leo's the most because they're so obvious, they can't even help themselves. :D I just love them in general though. Maybe it because I have Mars in Leo Conjunct my DC. That's probably why <3

Yes, I just want to know other people's observations and what they think are good and accurate descriptors of Signs and Planets energies and appearance. So, please add to the list or let me know if you think I'm off-base.

I also notice that the general ailments lended to Signs are usually accurate as well. Aries=Head; Taurus=Throat/Voice; Gemini= Arms/Chest/Lungs/Dexterity; Cancer= Stomach/Emotions; ETC... I'm a Libra and have a bad Kidney! These are fascinating to me because they are so accurate, at least in my observations...

And I also think you're correct in analyzing my appearance. Babyish face, but also watery/Venusian/Martian...

I just think this is such an interesting topic :)

JUPITERASC

Since this seems to kinda be a topic that people are talking about, I want to know what Signs and Planets denote the Physicality of an individual and which Signs and Planets are the most dominate, if there are any and why, and what are your observations?

I think this may be a little subjective, because everyone picks up on different characteristics, which is normal, but what I'm asking is if the is any empirical attributes everyone can see and agree upon?

I usually pick up on the sign's and planets energies before the physicality. Does anyone else? But I usually, because it's not hard, can spot a Leonian, Martian, or Venus influence from a mile away...

To me: Aries look younger and have pronounced eyebrows and piercing eyes and maybe even nervous (excitable) energy; Librans especially have dimples and beautiful skin; Taureans have beautiful voices and great laughs; There's always something about a Neptunian gaze (when they're looking at you, not through you); Cappy/Saturn have beautiful bone structure; Cancer has a round face; Gemini is usually thin and gesticulating everywhere; etc... Other signs, I can't always see...

Take my profile pic for example. I'm an Aq ASC with Uranus exalted in Scorpio in my 9th Conjunct my MC. I'm a Libra with my Sun, Pluto, Venus, Mercury Conjunct in the 8th House and this Stellium is Opposed my Aries Moon in the 2nd.

Now, I believe most people would see the Aries Moon influence in my face. I'm 33 and look younger, but maybe that's the Libra and Venus Exaltation? But, my eyebrows are "Martian" ... IMO, I think I portray an Aries/Libra mix the most, but wouldn't there be an Aquarius/Uranian (strong) influence there also? Are Uranians tall and or thin, mostly?

I think I just want to know what everyone thinks about this and if you have any lists of physical or "energetical" (I made that word up) descriptors for the Planets and the Signs. :)

Thanks! Xoxo!
JMO the planets/signs in a chart that dominate the 'physicality' of the appearance are variables that are dependent on the house and sign location of the Ascendant Ruler as well as related aspects :smile:

MAIN RULERSHIPS OF FIRST HOUSE
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h1.html

First House Rulerships

'....Life, vitality and health.

Stature, color, complexion, form and shape of body

Older sources note its influence upon the intellect, the way the mind works, and speech.

In general, the first house represents the focal point for the personality and manner of expression.

As well as describing the physical appearance, the condition of the First House and that of its planetary ruler indicates the level of personal vitality and strength
....'

RON BIPPUS RESEARCHED FOR THREE DECADES ON THE EFFECT THAT A PARTICULAR RISING DECAN HAS ON THE APPEARANCE
http://reocities.com/athens/delphi/1601/physical.html

Focusing on height, weight, bone structure, eye color gives overall good results

e.g. Black people with Blue eyes and other ethnicities Parts 1 and 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vhW7rR6VDg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCPBpCWm89Y

PlutonianPrincess

JMO the planets/signs in a chart that dominate the 'physicality' of the appearance are variables that are dependent on the house and sign location of the Ascendant Ruler as well as related aspects :smile:

First House Rulerships

Older sources note its influence upon the intellect, the way the mind works, and speech.

In general, the first house represents the focal point for the personality and manner of expression.

As well as describing the physical appearance, the condition of the First House and that of its planetary ruler indicates the level of personal vitality and strength
....'

RON BIPPUS RESEARCHED FOR THREE DECADES ON THE EFFECT THAT A PARTICULAR RISING DECAN HAS ON THE APPEARANCE

Focusing on height, weight, bone structure, eye color gives overall good results

Yay! This is awesome and so interesting and insightful! Thank you so much :D

Xoxo!

PlutonianPrincess

First House Rulerships

....'

So, because Mars is Conjunct my DC, it greatly modifies my appearance? Hmmm, that makes a lot if sense to me. And Uranus rules my second Decan Sun in Libra? I think that's right... If I read it correctly. And Uranus also rules my First Decan of Aquarius of my ASC (6°) -- so, in theory I should be a lot Uranian. But I'm not sure what Uranians look like, Ha Me, I guess ;D

JUPITERASC

Yay! This is awesome and so interesting and insightful! Thank you so much :D

Xoxo!
That's ok PlutonianPrincess, the Ascendant and physicality is most important and interesting because it is possible to use ancient techniques to verify it - however, having a reasonably reliable time of birth is the most important factor to work with :smile:

Times of birth are recorded AFTER the birth has occurred and it is unlikely anyone is standing around waiting to note the exact time of the first breath of the newborn infant - instead medical staff are normally attending to the welfare and general health of the mother as well as weighing, washing, clothing the newborn infant. Time of birth in that sense is in general an estimate.

A thread discusses ancient as well as modern rectification techniques at
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51626&highlight=rectification

mina23

You're adorable Mina :) to me, you seem pretty watery but intense. I'm way better when seeing someone and connecting with them in person, obviously.

I've heard mostly that the Sun, Moon and ASC are the dominate indicators of physicality of the person. I suppose that whichever sign/Planet is dominate, it would be the most influential in appearance? I don't know that for certain, it's just a guess, more like "Occam's Razor" analysis, but sometimes the most obvious answer is the right one :)

Haha! I bet your stare is intense! I bet you could pick up on the energy, what I do is kinda focus on all the signs, and go through the list of general characteristics and then just observe what I see and feel. I'm not always right, but I usually can pick up on air/fire/water signs more easily than earth. And usually in that order. I just watch their mannerisms and get a sense of their overall aura and energy projection. Oddly enough, I'm better at figuring out their ASC if that ASC is Air or Fire. I love Leo's the most because they're so obvious, they can't even help themselves. :D I just love them in general though. Maybe it because I have Mars in Leo Conjunct my DC. That's probably why <3

Yes, I just want to know other people's observations and what they think are good and accurate descriptors of Signs and Planets energies and appearance. So, please add to the list or let me know if you think I'm off-base.

I also notice that the general ailments lended to Signs are usually accurate as well. Aries=Head; Taurus=Throat/Voice; Gemini= Arms/Chest/Lungs/Dexterity; Cancer= Stomach/Emotions; ETC... I'm a Libra and have a bad Kidney! These are fascinating to me because they are so accurate, at least in my observations...

And I also think you're correct in analyzing my appearance. Babyish face, but also watery/Venusian/Martian...

I just think this is such an interesting topic :)

Thank you! So are you :) but watery+intense? You got my Scorpio vibe. Plus I have a 12th house emphasis so I find stelliums influence the energetic disposition: You having an 8th house emphasis-Plutonian energy. Me, 12th house-Watery/Piscean vibe. The only water I have in my chart is my ASC! +Pluto in first house/Mars conj my Scorp ASC. I bet if you did see/interact with me in person, the watery look could still be relevant but in my persona, its very dry (earth/air dominant).
Is it weird that I find most Earth signs are shorties? Earth signs are oddly closer to the ground baha.

I agree, Leo's are super obvious but i seem to be so terrible at predicting a Leo sun! It's annoying, good hair can be so misleading haha.

I'm a Libra too and I tend to have a bad back -.- *a stiff lower area to be specific-coincidence?
It's super interesting. when I first discovered this I thought wow, astrology can even describe physical traits too? And how eerily accurate does that get...my good friend that is a Libra has had multiple kidney related operations, my Pisces friend has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen, my Aries sister has a birthmark on her face (They tend to have scars or marks on their face...my Mars is conjunct my ASC and I have little tiny birth scars on my forehead!), and my Cap lover boy seems to always injure his knees haha. After a while of observing these physical things, doesn't appear to be mere coincidence!
And how cool is it that the first sign of the zodiac rules the head and last ruling feet!?

Why are we so inclined to do things that are mostly negative for the body part we rule over? For example, Gemini's tend to be smokers which is obviously bad for your lungs-the part in which they over. Like me, I'm stubborn with drinking enough water and great with holding in urine=HORRIBLE for the kidneys !!!! Plus, I never like to sit straight putting that strain on my back...like right now, I'm hunched over my mac lol. I draw and write without a table or a chair to sit in! My Pisces friend loves to go out and have a good time...as long as alcohol involved, tsk tsk.

Isn't this another weird pattern: The signs that come before and after strongly contrast each other
Aries fast & bold (tall)/Taurus slow & steady (short).
Taurus-quiet/still Gemini-loud/fidgety.
Gemini-skinny & tall vs. Cancer-chubby & stout.
Cancer-humble & shy vs. Leo-dramatic & outgoing.
Leo-much confidence+thick hair vs. Virgo-tend to lack confidence and usually have thin hair.
Virgo-skinny, slender vs. Libra-never too thin, nice curvy bodies.
Libra-shallow, appears very lighthearted and cheery vs. Scorpio-largely intense, doesn't glance but gazes, very deep.
Scorpio-Serious, still/sturdy vs. Sag-Lighthearted/cheery energy again & energetic.
Sag-youthful, optimistic disposition vs. Cap-always looks pretty serious and mature. Don't forget those bouts of pessimism.
Cap-short vs. Aqu-tall
Aqu-unemotional disposition/intellect vs. Pisces-highly emotional/intuition.
Yet they all flow into each other: Aries head to Taurus neck to Gemini shoulders, so on..

Last edited:

PlutonianPrincess

Thank you! So are you :) but watery+intense? You got my Scorpio vibe. Plus I have a 12th house emphasis so I find stelliums influence the energetic disposition: You having an 8th house emphasis-Plutonian energy. Me, 12th house-Watery/Piscean vibe. The only water I have in my chart is my ASC! +Pluto in first house/Mars conj my Scorp ASC. I bet if you did see/interact with me in person, the watery look could still be relevant but in my persona, its very dry (earth/air dominant).
Is it weird that I find most Earth signs are shorties? Earth signs are oddly closer to the ground baha.

I agree, Leo's are super obvious but i seem to be so terrible at predicting a Leo sun! It's annoying, good hair can be so misleading haha.

I'm a Libra too and I tend to have a bad back -.- *a stiff lower area to be specific-coincidence?
It's super interesting. when I first discovered this I thought wow, astrology can even describe physical traits too? And how eerily accurate does that get...my good friend that is a Libra has had multiple kidney related operations, my Pisces friend has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen, my Aries sister has a birthmark on her face (They tend to have scars or marks on their face...my Mars is conjunct my ASC and I have little tiny birth scars on my forehead!), and my Cap lover boy seems to always injure his knees haha. After a while of observing these physical things, doesn't appear to be mere coincidence!
And how cool is it that the first sign of the zodiac rules the head and last ruling feet!?

Why are we so inclined to do things that are mostly negative for the body part we rule over? For example, Gemini's tend to be smokers which is obviously bad for your lungs-the part in which they over. Like me, I'm stubborn with drinking enough water and great with holding in urine=HORRIBLE for the kidneys !!!! Plus, I never like to sit straight putting that strain on my back...like right now, I'm hunched over my mac lol. I draw and write without a table or a chair to sit in! My Pisces friend loves to go out and have a good time...as long as alcohol involved, tsk tsk.

Isn't this another weird pattern: The signs that come before and after strongly contrast each other
Aries fast & bold (tall)/Taurus slow & steady (short).
Taurus-quiet/still Gemini-loud/fidgety.
Gemini-skinny & tall vs. Cancer-chubby & stout.
Cancer-humble & shy vs. Leo-dramatic & outgoing.
Leo-much confidence+thick hair vs. Virgo-tend to lack confidence and usually have thin hair.
Virgo-skinny, slender vs. Libra-never too thin, nice curvy bodies.
Libra-shallow, appears very lighthearted and cheery vs. Scorpio-largely intense, doesn't glance but gazes, very deep.
Scorpio-Serious, still/sturdy vs. Sag-Lighthearted/cheery energy again & energetic.
Sag-youthful, optimistic disposition vs. Cap-always looks pretty serious and mature. Don't forget those bouts of pessimism.
Cap-short vs. Aqu-tall
Aqu-unemotional disposition/intellect vs. Pisces-highly emotional/intuition.
Yet they all flow into each other: Aries head to Taurus neck to Gemini shoulders, so on..

Haha! Yeah, it's totally weird how accurate the emphasis on health through the signs really is. Crazy weird. And those "earthlings" are pretty stocky and thick, and low to the ground, as you said ;) --- Us "Airlings" are lengthy and slim, and "Waterlings" are harder to describe in body stature, because they are harder to pin down (water does come in all shapes, now that I think about it), and "Firelings" are toned and athletic, mostly, but if they get stagnant, it can affect their bodies, much like the Earthlings and Waterlings-- Airlings seem to be able to stay healthily trim, just our faster than usual metabolism, and the fact that air never stops.

And you made a good point I never thought of, how Aries is quick and Taurus more plodding and Gemini is fast and Cancer is deliberate, etc... I never noticed that progression down the zodiac before. Very Intersting...

The Links that JupiterASC so thoughtfully attached to this thread are very Intersting to read and super helpful to this discussion.

Honestly, it wasn't till after you mentioned your Scorpio that I noticed your signature... But, I did say intense, because I swear on my life I read Scorpio from you, I just should have said it. Although I didn't pick up on the Libra. But fellow Librans are difficult for me to pick up on, and also, it seems easier for me to pick up on ASC more than Sun Signs. I guess that's because the ASC is our Projection... Which would make sense that I feel that energy more.

One thing about Virgos that I've always noticed and they never seem to get credit for is their sense of humor! They are funny! And the girls tend to be pretty outspoken and tomboy-ish and strong. They're probably one of the signs with the best sense of humor, to me, which kinda goes against a lot of generalities they are assigned. And Geminis remind me a lot of Neptunians because of their dual natured-ness. They can change their minds and thoughts pretty quickly...

mina23

woah so true! What you said about water signs! They can morph and take shape...*like liquiiiid* I love how it all comes together and makes so much symbolic sense. It's nice being an air sign lol.
I did check out those links, skyscript is a great site!

Ha, yeah you got my ascendant! I believe ya :) The Scorpio thing is pretty obvious for me. I was even supposed to be a Scorpio but I was born pre mature, so instead I settled for first day Libra with a Scorpio ascendant. I guess I desired to be a Libra so bad I just had to get myself outta there on the first day ha.

Virgos are super witty and it's probably due to the fact they're under Mercury's influence. They're super mature too-earth signs typically are. Ah, another contrast/duality that I observed thru experience:
Earth-Mature Fire-Immature//Water-Feelings Air-Intellect.
At least that ^ is what I can use to sense other elements. I find myself being the more mature and logical one and can really notice if im in a room with fire dominants or water dominants.
Anyway about your Virgo statements, you are so correct. My sister who is still a child is sooo mature and outspoken. Very independent and stays true to her opinions! She never fails to surprise me with her thoughts and...on the negative end, those annoying criticisms...
Yep, a lot of times astrologers have related Gemini to Pisces since they are the two signs that are dual-natured! The twins+the two fish going in opposite directions.

Krewster

I am neither qualified nor interested in challenging the a.m. heavy research on Asc signs lending physical traits but just to mention Mina's Moon-Sat-Pluto 45-90-45 triangle seems written across the brow of her posts' image/pic...;) and is not shared by 1/12th of the people in the world.

mina23

hahahaha thats awesome thanks for noticing. :joyful: This is why its good to have your pic as an avatar here...its fun correlating your physical disposition with astrology!

PlutonianPrincess

You are such a Libra Mina, in so many ways. You know, we are considered dual natured because of our balance. When someone says black, I think white; or up, I think down. Ha. I drive my own self crazy... Always the devils advocate. I do enjoy being so independently objective though. I have never agreed with the wishy-washy-ness description of a Libra. Maybe it's because I have an Aries Moon and the weirdo Aquarius ASC, Ha. I haven't met many Librans who don't know how to make a decision. Some may not like confrontation. I don't mind it personally, but I get secondary embarrassment big time if other people are fighting or in awkward positions. I've never been shy. I guess some Librans might agree but will do whatever they wish to do. We are, after all, Cardinal Air! No apathy here. I'm pretty passionate, as I think most Librans are, maybe we're just logical and analytical about our passions and it doesn't come across to others as much as the other passionate signs. I don't know, I've always had a hard time with many of our descriptors.

Maybe I need to write a new book on the subject. Give people a different sense of the generalities and liven it up a bit.. :D and at least give those poor Virgos credit for being the hilarious creatures they are. It seems that every book is just a copy of the previous book with no sense of newness.

mina23

I have 4 planets in Libra, only 3 conjunct since my Sun is far away at 0 degrees. Awesome then, being put in that bin with Gemini's and Pisces. Love those crazy paradoxical signs! I notice the Libran duality. Im full of paradoxes. We have opinions on everything and can see multiple different sides to things so its hard to stick to just one position. I try so hard not to seem hypocritical at times! Eh, the wishy washiness I could somewhat see in myself-but not very much. Now that irritates me. The wishy washiness could come from their lazy stereotype.
Right, thats where that duality is seen. I see it too, some Libras are excellent at decision making, others like me have good days and bad days haha. And again, another personal example of myself is that I hate being confronted, (yet I can rise up to the challenge in an instant) vs. me being the prime initiator of confrontation with all my friends if need be...I think our passion appears very dull. Even though we have loads of it inside, I dont see it being too intense or forward which can be good or bad. I have gotten picked on for "lack of energy" in projects or whatever it may be. Cant help if I'm just relaxed and naturally calm! It's weird, even though Im incredibly excited for something, it seems controlled and not so overwhelming at all. No wonder Aries is our opposite.

Oh no, so off topic. There needs to be threads on every sign so ppl can have in depth discussions on their individual sign or somethin :lol:

Krewster

5 planet pile up in Libra here (but "just" Mars, Ven and Moon personals), so don't feel the duality of which you both speak (Sun and Merc are in Sag) but I do believe PP is lucky not to have Mars in the mix.

PlutonianPrincess

Krewster, I'm surprised you don't have a little bit of that duality... I'm thinking with emotions you do, and maybe with love, or intimate relationships because of your Moon and Venus and Mars in Libra?

You're very precise and exacting in your thinking. Very detail oriented. To the point, without a lot of frill. But that's a good thing :) and you seem to love the beauty of shapes and patterns too :)

PlutonianPrincess

I have 4 planets in Libra, only 3 conjunct since my Sun is far away at 0 degrees. Awesome then, being put in that bin with Gemini's and Pisces. Love those crazy paradoxical signs! I notice the Libran duality. Im full of paradoxes. We have opinions on everything and can see multiple different sides to things so its hard to stick to just one position. I try so hard not to seem hypocritical at times! Eh, the wishy washiness I could somewhat see in myself-but not very much. Now that irritates me. The wishy washiness could come from their lazy stereotype.
Right, thats where that duality is seen. I see it too, some Libras are excellent at decision making, others like me have good days and bad days haha. And again, another personal example of myself is that I hate being confronted, (yet I can rise up to the challenge in an instant) vs. me being the prime initiator of confrontation with all my friends if need be...I think our passion appears very dull. Even though we have loads of it inside, I dont see it being too intense or forward which can be good or bad. I have gotten picked on for "lack of energy" in projects or whatever it may be. Cant help if I'm just relaxed and naturally calm! It's weird, even though Im incredibly excited for something, it seems controlled and not so overwhelming at all. No wonder Aries is our opposite.

Oh no, so off topic. There needs to be threads on every sign so ppl can have in depth discussions on their individual sign or somethin :lol:

Oh LOL! You're such a Libra! I know I said ip that before, but your mind is classic Libra thinking and strategy! Even more so than mine, because I have that naughty Aries Moon. Ha. Yes, I would venture to say we are a tad lazy, but I look at it as, why expend energy for no purpose? We are quite strong willed creatures. But, sensitive as well. I hate it when I get yelled at. :( and my mom is a Libra too and she's super calm. Me? Not so much...

Aquarians are not dual natured, but they are paradoxes. Even though I'm an AQ ASC, it's still probably the hardest sign for me to figure out, or to write a list about. Maybe that's the point, they don't fit nicely under a set criteria.

We should have our own topic lists for Signs and Planets. You're full of good ideas my lovely Libran :)

anjelik

You are such a Libra Mina, in so many ways. You know, we are considered dual natured because of our balance. When someone says black, I think white; or up, I think down. Ha. I drive my own self crazy... Always the devils advocate. I do enjoy being so independently objective though. I have never agreed with the wishy-washy-ness description of a Libra. Maybe it's because I have an Aries Moon and the weirdo Aquarius ASC, Ha. I haven't met many Librans who don't know how to make a decision. Some may not like confrontation. I don't mind it personally, but I get secondary embarrassment big time if other people are fighting or in awkward positions. I've never been shy. I guess some Librans might agree but will do whatever they wish to do. We are, after all, Cardinal Air! No apathy here. I'm pretty passionate, as I think most Librans are, maybe we're just logical and analytical about our passions and it doesn't come across to others as much as the other passionate signs. I don't know, I've always had a hard time with many of our descriptors.

Maybe I need to write a new book on the subject. Give people a different sense of the generalities and liven it up a bit.. :D and at least give those poor Virgos credit for being the hilarious creatures they are. It seems that every book is just a copy of the previous book with no sense of newness.

My Mars is in Libra (along with my Saturn and Pluto) and I definitely can relate to being very objective and playing the devil's advocate. It makes you able to debate a topic without getting overly passionate. I can just debate for the sake of debating. I really like my Libra Mars because I think it makes me diplomatic and I am able to charm my way out of confrontation at times.

Meant to add that I do not like confrontation, but when presented with it I take it head on. I try not to get overly emotional about things (which helps with my Gemini moon). I am a huge fan of people with lots of Air and Fire in their charts.

Last edited:

knowhow999

Very interesting discussion. I embody physically my natal chart. As the planets dictate, I appear. It was not until I began to study astrology that I truly understood the powerful influence that Above really does have on Below.

Blessings To All