Mega Event Triggering Cluster Of Planets

tikana

People,

check your natal chart for mid into late december of this year!

starting from december 14th well into dec 25th-26, there will be a mega cluster event triggering combination

starting from jupiter/pluto conjunction joined by sun and mercury then opposed by retrograding mars in cancer..

Who will be affected?

anyone with any planets or asc or mh in cardinal signs at 0-5 deg in libra, aries, cancer and capricorn
or people who have 24-29 deg in mutable *sag, gemini, virgo, piesces!*

check your progressed charts to confirm .. pay extra attention to pro Asce and MH... also pro Asce/MH midpoint

cheers
Tik

Alice

Me and my husband. And we've had the most awful year. We've moved house four times since July 2006, my husband lost his job on the day we completed on our last purchase, a dear friend was rushed to hospital in May with a brain tumor, and last week we lost a job that we had been promised for ages.

My data: Octber 1 1965, Exeter 10.35 AM BST
My husband: December 19 1960, London 06.00 AM GMT.

His ASC is 1 Sag, his MC is 27 Virgo, his Sun is 27 Sag.
My Moon is 25 Sag opposite Jupiter at 0 Cancer.

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Hi all..hmmmm sortof wish I hadn't peeked...The sag stellium will fall pretty much on my asc (2 deg Cap) and my sun is at 2 deg Lib...Think I'll stay home that day.. (20.12 2007).(but with all that action in my twelfth house....will I have a choice?????) best wishes, lillyjgc

astromony

Hi Tikana, Good Call. I have seen this configuration but have been focused on it's mundane effects and not those of personal points and planets. My Moon and Pluto are conjunct at 25 degrees Virgo and Uranus in my chart sits at 4 degrees of Libra and all in my 8th house. I might have to stay home as well. Thanks-Astromony

unukalhai

tikana said:
People,
starting from jupiter/pluto conjunction joined by sun and mercury then opposed by retrograding mars in cancer..

The JU-PL conjunction also falls in septile to both Venus and Neptune, which are in biseptile, so JU/PL=VE/NE by midpoint and septile series aspects. Talk about a configuration. The central feauture, JU-PL conjunct, is activated by Sun/Mars, just to be sure plenty of firey energy is available :) Notice the very low orbs.

The JU/PL conjunction is partile conjunct my Venus. I've been pondering this one for a while now.

dec11config.gif

2rainbows

oh yes, mega event. concider jupiter becoming a second sun. jupiter will be behind our sun!!!, do not know how long this will be the case.!
believe it or not, religions are in the process of disintegrating.
we are in the middle of the galactic center.
keep your eyes and mind open, we have them to be utterly amazed.
~2Rainbows

unukalhai

The Full Moon of late December also looks mighty powerful, falling across the Mars-Jupiter opposition...
219046c93d6f20ce7.gif

All three of the Mars-Jupiter oppositions over the coming months are quite powerful. The one later this week (the first) falls across the Antares/Aldebaran fixed star axis, the second (above) activated by a full Moon, and the final one (April 24th 2008) tightly T-squared by Venus from Aries and trine/sextiled by Uranus from Pisces.

Certainly these firey oppositions will promote some major changes in those whose placements are hit by them. 10 mutable for the first one (Aug 23), 2 cardinal for the second one, 22 cardinal for the last one.

Keep an eye out over the next week as the first opposition hits, events related to the first opposition very well may resurface in late december when the opposition repeats in retrograde fashion.

Neptune Rising

Wow! Not sure what to think of this, panic or something else. I wonder what the festive seasonal spirit will be like this year... Snowballs all round, I'll have a double!

They are all in my 1st house hovering around natal Mars, and going to square natal Juno/progressed Ceres!

NR

Last edited:

unukalhai

panic or something else

Something else, certainly. On a personal level, interacting with the chart, Mars-Jupiter combinations relate to fortune actions and actions taken towards a more optimist, positive situation... Breaking out of ruts, burning away depressive Saturine states, giving one strong drive towards success.. There's lots of energetic fire here, and it can be directed in a number of ways depending on how it interacts with the chart and which houses Mars and Jupiter rule. Full Moons relate to actuation of things, something coming to fruition; so that full Moon may very well relate to things started around the first opposition coming to bear fruit.

On the less constructive side, Mars-Jupiter can promote a rebellious nature, if one is blocked in their drive towards success; if something bigger than us stands in our way. We have to be careful of taking rash actions that would hurt us in the long run, and shouldn't let the firey Mars-Jupiter drive push us to illogical or impatient ways and means... But we should certainly take note of what possibilities are shown and plan methods of achieving those ends even if they will require patience and perseverance, two things that Mars-Jupiter don't have... These two want what they want, and they want it at that moment. Such is the nature of fire! Sometimes it pays to take a "snapshot" of the possibilities shown to us and not loose sight of them while planning and actuating the ways and means to achieve them. With a three-hit Mars-Jupiter opposition over the coming months, time will be on our side, and the Full Moon shows the retrograded opposition can be very fruitful.. Especially if we use the RX Mars to find ways to redirect our energy and action plans towards a better chance of success.

2007 is certainly the year of retrogrades!

Last edited:

Mr. Conjunct

This December will probably be quite interesting. :cool: They will all hit my POF in 10H, Sag. Mars sextile Mars. T. Venus will be on my Pluto in 8H and Uranus directly without a degree of difference on my ASC. :rolleyes:

2rainbows

It is all very good!!. Now more than ever before practice going with the flow. Make a decision and go with it, do not stress on and think the the decision to death. Great change is all ready happening. Do not put up resistence.
Going with the flow is also very important for our physical health now.
~2Rainbows

Neptune Rising

practice going with the flow

Such great advice! This thread is fascinating.

The transits cross my 1st/7th house axis, hit my 9 Sag Ascendant, trine my 2 degree Scorp Uranus, and nearly oppose 25 degree Cap Sun. I'm glad to hear this can be a time of positive change.

NR

Last edited:

Arian Maverick

I don't like that all of these planets are sitting atop my Midheaven...

I know that "higher education" is ruled by the ninth house, but I cannot help but think that I'll experience difficulties with college at this time because I view it largely in the context of something I have to do; it feels oppressive, something enforced by my parents, particularly my mother whom ironically is signified by the tenth house in traditional astrology.

So yeah, if you hear about a major revolution taking place among students in a college campus around this date, I most likely will be leading it. Hopefully, I won't get arrested...:rolleyes:

Arian Maverick

portiasmom

Pluto is on the cusp of my 2nd house, I have natal saturn 29 degrees of virgo (10th house), opposite 0 degrees aries moon (5th house). If I had a novel written, maybe I could sell it for a whole lot of money and quit my day job? Or maybe I will win the lottery? LOL

Sooze

:60: :38: :60:

2rainbows

Believe it or not jupiter will become a second sun. so all things jupiter are going to be overturned. this is sooooo necessary. so great to hear Arian Mav playing the rebel at school. we need lots of that.
if anyone has been having a hard time being proud to be what ever your national is, rethink this but enough to say that your nation is any better than any other!!!
i am clued to and am backed by very high source that the ship we call Earth has turned!
It is so good!
~2Rainbows

Neptune Rising

Wow, first transit yesterday, conjuncted my North Node/Ascendant, and sextiled/trined Pluto in my 10th house. Work announced today that they are expanding their business and I have even more work/responsibility! I wish I had the natal chart for the business.

NR

Arian Maverick

I don't know if you wanted more work/responsibility, but congratulations just the same! Keep us posted on more effects of the transit! :D

Arian Maverick