Looking for wisdom on two difficult transits affecting my natal Sun

mpalardy

Surely we're all aware of the Uranus-Pluto square we're seeing right now, but what is one to do when that transpires when Pluto is hovering right over one's Sun? I'll post my birth chart with transits.

So you'll see that my Sun is in Capricorn in the fifth house close to the cusp of the sixth. I understand the fifth house deals a lot with children, romance, recreation, and the like. It might be good to state that I am childless and a bachelor.

In any case, though, Uranus and Pluto have a reputation as rather heavy, stressful planets, bringing with them intense changes, and the Sun, reflecting our sense of selfhood, looks like its apt to be put through the wringer over the next couple years. Or maybe not. Maybe I'm just fearing the worst.

To give you a greater sense of context, I've been becoming somewhat dissatisfied with my work as a teacher lately, and especially with my living situation, and am rather eager to go back for another degree to open more vocational doors.

In any case, I'm sure many of you are much more adept at reading charts than I. Is there anything you're seeing here that I don't see? How would you best interpret these transits? And how ought I best to govern myself through this period?

Thanks for your time.

Attachments

• transit chart.jpg
    transit chart.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 9