Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 09-12-2014, 07:38 PM

Not being a lawyer

I'm curious if I should have become a lawyer and judge (instead I've been an artist, and now microbiologist, talk about apple and oranges and grapes!). When I was growing up my parents thought I was going to be a lawyer, actor or model. I still get those comments today. I really don't understand the last two.

When I think about it, I know I'd make a great judge by being "fair and impartial", really going through all the facts and stating conclusions well. But I am bored to tears by law and frustrated by how stupid and corrupt most of it is (to the point of disgust). But I can't help but listen to court cases on radio (because nerd) even though I feel like it might not be good for my well being to get mad about the BS and sad about the world from it.

I'm wondering if my chart indicates that I might have been a lawyer (I think it does), or why I might reject this career path (not so clear to me).

Some significators of law, lawyers, judges:

Strong Jupiter/Sagittarius
9th house emphasis
Strong Mercury
Then of course 10th house for career

Lord of the 9th is Saturn, conjunct angle (DSC) in Sagittarius. Moon in the 9th house, ruled by Saturn, opposed to Sun (ruled by Moon).
Mercury is chart ruler, in the 3rd house, trine Saturn and Jupiter, conjunct Sun and sextile ASC (wide).
Lord of the 10th is Uranus, squaring Jupiter. Lords of 9th and 10th houses are both in Sagittarius in the 7th house (partnerships), where the 7th house is ruled by Jupiter.

Is the condition of Jupiter, then, pointing away from a lawyer career?

Chart is in my signature.

Jupiter is Rx, so is Saturn, Uranus and Mercury. Does that make "public" careers less opportune? When I have spoken in front of people, I am generally successful, but I hate speaking in public. I often subconsciously (well, I figured it out over the years) make sure no one really pays attention to what I say. In those rare instances that I realize someone is truly listening (very rare) I suddenly feel guilty, like I've tricked them into thinking I am worth their time. So, that seems kinda bad for this kind of career.

Thanks for any input, of course!

Tags
lawyer