7th House of marriage

Stas10

Hi, i would like to show you my birth chart, and ask about some advices and tips regarding to way of interpretation of my 7th House.

The matter is not so simple, because from the one hand, ruler of 7th is in his own house and receive trine with Venus, but from the other hand, he is in retrogradation and receive square with mars. In 7th is also Jupiter with good trine with sun but also in retrogradation, and rahu with trine Venus and square Mars.

Im 27 years old i never have a girlfriend,so i try to get at least one positive and hopeful information about that. But i guess it means for me some delays and troubles in that matter, right? Can you read some more informations from that?

Ps. If i did some mistakes in grammar so sorry, im Polish and didnt use translate.

astro-w2gw-misiu-pysiu-76731-32917.png

Cary2

Banned
I will address the matter of Jupiter in Seventh trine to Sun. It looks very advantageous for marriage, but I know two people who have Sun trine Jupiter in Seventh who were not very fortunate in marriage. They were married to each other. The marriage lasted eight years, and I'm sure the husband loved his wife, but I am not sure at all about the wife. They had other very strong support for happy marriage, but she divorced him in the end and went on to treat him very badly.

If you analyze the birth chart of the wife, you can see what wrecked the marriage. Jupiter in Seventh House seems to me to be a slight advantage. I would certainly analyze more extensively if you want to be accurate. I am not greatly impressed with planet-in-house indications, especially in relationship judgement.

JUPITERASC

the natal chart image has an early ascendant
and it is clear that

if birth had occurred only approximately eight minutes earlier :smile:

then 7th house would have been Libra
the question then is the reliability of the timing of the natal chart

Hi, i would like to show you my birth chart, and ask about some advices and tips regarding to way of interpretation of my 7th House.

The matter is not so simple, because from the one hand, ruler of 7th is in his own house and receive trine with Venus, but from the other hand, he is in retrogradation and receive square with mars. In 7th is also Jupiter with good trine with sun but also in retrogradation, and rahu with trine Venus and square Mars.

Im 27 years old i never have a girlfriend,so i try to get at least one positive and hopeful information about that. But i guess it means for me some delays and troubles in that matter, right? Can you read some more informations from that?

Ps. If i did some mistakes in grammar so sorry, im Polish and didnt use translate.

astro-w2gw-misiu-pysiu-76731-32917.png

thelivingsky

Hello Stas10,

Yes Pluto is trine Venus. The traditional H7 ruler however is Mars and it is conjunct Saturn and square Pluto and the Node in H7.

However many people with quite difficult aspects to their H7 rulers, planets in H7 or their Venus have had successful relationships or many relationships.

Since you are 27 and have never had a girlfriend the primary issue IMO is your inability to connect and get any relationships started. The Mars conjunct Saturn suggests lack of assertiveness as do your Pisces placements in H12.

This is the issue that probably needs addressed. After all we learn to navigate successful relationships by having relationships. It is quite rare for people to have a romance very early in life, in teenage years or very young adulthood and have that relationships endure and be fulfilling for decades. But they learn from these "failures."

Do you have social anxiety issues? Perhaps you need some help with learning to be more assertive, outgoing ? If so have you considered counseling to assist you? There are books on assertiveness training. you might also gain confidence by reading books of relationship skills. There are probably lots of online videos too. There is a YouTube channel I like called "Charisma on Command."

With the global pandemic this is a particularly difficult time for anyone trying to meet possible dating partners, but it creates certain advantages for those who may feel more comfortable with online connections and uncomfortable with in-person meetings.

The fact that the North Node is in H7 suggest that your spiritual path involves learning some H7 lessons or acquiring dome H7 skills. So you will likely find a way to realize your relationship desire but it may take some resolve and work and skill development.

Good luck.

AstrologyMangalBhawan

Astrology is an ancient science that provides us with the ability to make predictions through the positions of planets and constellations. The positions of different houses and their influence influence various aspects of a person's life, in which marriage also plays an important role. In this article, we will know which house represents marriage in the astrology chart and what is its significance.

First House: Personalities and Physical Health of the individual:

The first house is the most important house in the astrology chart which represents the personality, health, and personal religions of the individual. The decision of marriage also depends on the position of this house, because it is associated with the soul of the person.

Seventh House: Husband-wife and partnership relations:

The seventh house represents marriage and partnership relationships. This house plays an important role in maintaining the relationship between spouses and also impacts the success of the marriage.

Ninth House: Representation of family and children:

The ninth house represents family and children, including those born through marriage. The position of this house can affect the lives of children coming through marriage and can be helpful in maintaining happiness and peace in the family.

Disputed Houses: Sixth and Eighth Houses:

By representing the house of dispute and the sixth house, the astrology chart can reveal that there may be challenges related to marriage. This house represents difficulties in married life and the need to provide solutions in relationships.

Abbreviation:

It is important to study the houses representing marriage in the astrology chart as it can influence many important aspects in a person's married life. It can guide you in facing marriage related challenges and help you in taking the right decisions. Therefore, it is important to get sensible and verified information regarding marriage through astrology charts.

thelivingsky

The Seventh house is not only the house of marriage. It is al so the house of nay one-to-one partnerships, or business partners. It can describe the partner (s) but also one's attitude and expectations regrading partnerships. It can also be the house of very close friends.