Greetings, members of Astrologyweekly!

Mister Skeleton

:w00t: My name is Mr. Skeleton, and it's nice to meet you all. :biggrin: Now, introduction... introduction... where do I start off? :pinched: Well, I'm 23-years-old and I love literature and art (I like to write and draw). I like to read about psychology from time to time, and of course, I also like to study astrology as well.

I got into astrology during my teenage years. Before I started getting into astrology I didn't believe in God or in some kind of higher power since I was an atheist (I stopped believing in God when I was 13-years-old). Well, how I first got into astrology is such a blur in my mind that I barely even remember, haha.... I came across a few astrology articles that that got me intrigued, and I started looking up more, and that's how I got to where I am now. Now I believe that there really is something out there (though, it doesn't necessarily have to be the same God from the bible, just saying, I mean I don't want to get into pointless arguments regarding religion here, I'm just writing out my true thoughts here. No offence to anyone here who's Christian or Catholic....)

Um, I am what astrologers call a 'Plutonian'. My chart is heavy on Scorpio and Pluto. My 12th house in Scorpio is loaded with 5 planets (Sun, Mercury, Venus, Jupiter and Pluto) and some of my planets have an aspect with Pluto. (Sun conjunct Pluto, Saturn square Pluto, Ascendant conjunct Pluto). And it's definately played out accurately in my life. I can see through people's facades pretty easily (seeing their true intentions, knowing what their motives are etc) and I prefer to keep to myself. I think of it as a gift and a curse. It's a gift because I can tell who is trustworthy and who isn't, but it's also a curse because it brings up feelings of loneliness being able to see through the 'masks' others wear, realizing there's very few people you can truly trust. :sad:

Um, that's pretty much it for my intro. I hope to get along quite well with all of you.:sideways:

JUPITERASC

:w00t: My name is Mr. Skeleton, and it's nice to meet you all. :biggrin: Now, introduction... introduction... where do I start off? :pinched: Well, I'm 23-years-old and I love literature and art (I like to write and draw). I like to read about psychology from time to time, and of course, I also like to study astrology as well.

I got into astrology during my teenage years. Before I started getting into astrology I didn't believe in God or in some kind of higher power since I was an atheist (I stopped believing in God when I was 13-years-old). Well, how I first got into astrology is such a blur in my mind that I barely even remember, haha.... I came across a few astrology articles that that got me intrigued, and I started looking up more, and that's how I got to where I am now. Now I believe that there really is something out there (though, it doesn't necessarily have to be the same God from the bible, just saying, I mean I don't want to get into pointless arguments regarding religion here, I'm just writing out my true thoughts here. No offence to anyone here who's Christian or Catholic....)

Um, I am what astrologers call a 'Plutonian'. My chart is heavy on Scorpio and Pluto. My 12th house in Scorpio is loaded with 5 planets (Sun, Mercury, Venus, Jupiter and Pluto) and some of my planets have an aspect with Pluto. (Sun conjunct Pluto, Saturn square Pluto, Ascendant conjunct Pluto). And it's definately played out accurately in my life. I can see through people's facades pretty easily (seeing their true intentions, knowing what their motives are etc) and I prefer to keep to myself. I think of it as a gift and a curse. It's a gift because I can tell who is trustworthy and who isn't, but it's also a curse because it brings up feelings of loneliness being able to see through the 'masks' others wear, realizing there's very few people you can truly trust. :sad:

Um, that's pretty much it for my intro. I hope to get along quite well with all of you.:sideways:
Hi Mr Skeleton welcome :smile:

AppLeo

Glad you could join us Mr. Skeleton; I welcome you to the forum!

Maybe you could give some in depth understanding of Pluto in future since it impacts your life so significantly.

Mister Skeleton

Thanks for the welcome! :happy:

Glad you could join us Mr. Skeleton; I welcome you to the forum!

Maybe you could give some in depth understanding of Pluto in future since it impacts your life so significantly.

Sure, I'll explain my personal experiences from having these placements when the time comes. :sideways: