Uranus conjunct Mercury opposite Pluto

bird

Dear Members,

i have a question regarding a transit, that will show up next year.
Uranus will be conjunct natal Mercury 13* in the 1st house opposite Pluto in Scorpio 13* in the 7th house. Not only Pluto is sitting in my 7th house, Juno and Lilith in Scorpio are there as well. What can I during these transits? Traditionally, it is the house of marriage, but i dont think that it will be the case. I´m single af and not more focused on my career and education, as well as my financial stability. With mercury being there, I dont have a car, I use public transportation, so having car accidents are somehow not an option. I hate Pluto and i am scared. These past ten years have been reallly difficult for me with Uranus and Saturn + the eclipses lately.

What are your suggestions for this transit?

I hope you all have a wonderful day. :ariesimg:

Attachments

• natalchart.png
    natalchart.png
    46.5 KB · Views: 24
  • natalaspects.jpg
    natalaspects.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 26

Cary2

Banned
You are seeking a blanket statement about an opposition between to opponents. In reality, an opposition may have modifications. There may be something trine one end and also sextile the other. There are many modifiers that should be considered. It is a mistake to simplify astrology, but you leave little choice. If you receive an answer, it will be flawed or incomplete.

Lin

It would really help if you actually posted your chart.

You have Pluto opp Merc in your natal chart, right? So you have always lived with this energy in opposition mode. Uranus just agitates this energy and will activate both the Pluto and the Mercury.

YOu don't have to be married to have to deal personally with ''others". And the 7th house represents the ''other.''

I need to see the chart with the transits of the date you are worried about (the beginning of the conjunction).
LIN