Too Much Libra

Libra Art

Hi, I was hoping that some of you pros can help me out. 10-14-74 How Has Chiron affected Me by being opposite my Stellium. And what about Saturn squaring my stellium. And what aspect patterns do I have in my natal chart other than a Grand Trine in water. Whats the Good, Bad, and Ugly in my chart. and does the Libra energy help it out. What is My chart ruler and the strongest Planet in my horoscope. I have a Pluto Transit Sun and Mars coming. What to expect from it. It seems to me that trying to help my family and friends has gotten me nowhere but used.

JUPITERASC

Hi, I was hoping that some of you pros can help me out.
10-14-74
How Has Chiron affected Me by being opposite my Stellium.
And what about Saturn squaring my stellium.
And what aspect patterns do I have in my natal chart other than a Grand Trine in water.
Whats the Good, Bad, and Ugly in my chart. and does the Libra energy help it out.
What is My chart ruler and the strongest Planet in my horoscope.
I have a Pluto Transit Sun and Mars coming.
What to expect from it. It seems to me that trying to help my family
and friends has gotten me nowhere but used.
Hi welcome Libra Art there's a thread of interest to Librans at http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106805
Here's a comment from there :smile:
Most abbreviations are clearly derived from their root word, like "pt" for pint.
But the abbreviation for pound is a very special exception.
"lb" is*an abbreviation of the latin word libra.
Libra is widely known as the astrological sign for balance.
But, it was also part of the roman unit of weight, libra pond, which translates to “pound weight."
*Britain derived pound from that expression as its unit of measurement and also as a term for its currency
because centuries ago, a pound in money was considered equal to the value of a pound of silver.
*So when pound is abbreviated to "lb," it’s a call back to the original expression

(Business Insider)
by the way these are the instructions HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

Lin

Sorry, I don't do private readings. Please post your chart on a thread and ask the questions that are most important to you. If I have time I will answer and others will post responses. When you post your chart please make sure you include current transits,
LIN

Libra Art

Ok, I think I got it. Thanks for welcoming me to the Forum. Now can someone tell me why My life is the way it is based off of what you see in my chart. Don't hold no punches.

Last edited:

Libra Art

Can someone take a look please.

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_libra_art_2017524_hp.gif
    astro_24gw_01_libra_art_2017524_hp.gif
    67.7 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Lin

I think Venus is the dispositor of your chart and Jupiter is the co-ruler.

YOu are a people pleaser. You want to be liked, you want to have a sort of power (by being the one who solves the problems, in a way) and your Jupiter squares Neptune. Jupiter rules our 7th house of "others" and its hard for you to "read" people. You go with your instinct .....try to control things so that everybody's ok....thinking if others are OK then YOU will be true.

Which is a fallacy. Neptune square Jupiter says that you often make choices and do things that go against your own best interests. Because you are focused on finding the perfect solution for others and then assuming ....again....it will pay off in the end for you.

sort of a vicious cycle.

I do believe that there is such a thing as too much Libra. It's the opposite of the sign which rules "self." It's nice to think you are unselfish and think of others a lot but it isn't sound thinking and usually doesn't work. Because the more you do for others the more they want....and also they believe that YOU don't need nurturing...because you are the one who is doing it!

You also don;t like people to think you are vulnerable and needy and you don't want sympathy - you don't want to look weak. I get it. But you have to live your life for you and you have to be honest with yourself and you can't expect to get gratitude all the time....when you are being taken for granted you probably will get no gratitude.

So....you need some consciousness raising. Maybe meditation....yoga, travel alone, journaling.....take time for you to be with YOU.

You've had it rough....with both Uranus and Pluto both attacking and destroying your long held idea/ls, beliefs, and habits. Pluto is trying to bring you some truth. It's up to you to figure out what that is.
But because of the Sun and Moon both in Libra, you are holding on VERY tightly to the past and "old forms".
Change of this type is hard work. Working on OTHER people's stuff is just distracting you from your real task.
LIN

Last edited:

waybread

Hi, I was hoping that some of you pros can help me out. 10-14-74 How Has Chiron affected Me by being opposite my Stellium. And what about Saturn squaring my stellium. And what aspect patterns do I have in my natal chart other than a Grand Trine in water. Whats the Good, Bad, and Ugly in my chart. and does the Libra energy help it out. What is My chart ruler and the strongest Planet in my horoscope. I have a Pluto Transit Sun and Mars coming. What to expect from it. It seems to me that trying to help my family and friends has gotten me nowhere but used.

I wouldn't say "too much Libra," as I don't think God (or the universe if you're an atheist) makes mistakes. You do have a whole lot of Libra, however, so a big focus in your life is keeping a sense of balance and equanimity. However, this won't be easy with your emotionally intense moon-Pluto and your iconoclastic Mars-sun-Uranus.

With Chiron opposing your stellium and Saturn squaring it, further, you are apt to feel that there is something intrinsically wrong with you. This isn't objectively true-- just that you are apt to feel this way. Given your age, if you haven't been careful to avoid self-doubt, you may have actually orchestrated your life as though you were flawed, such that by now you would have compiled a lot of evidence that there is something the matter with you. If this seems to be the case, see if you can develop a more empowering narrative about yourself.

Chiron: "where it hurts," but where, if you stay open to what hurts you, you will gain a lot of wisdom and compassion. Your capacity to gain wisdom is supported by your Jupiter trine Mercury.

Saturn: negatively, where and how we feel inadequate. Positively, where and how we develop qualities of stamina, the capacity for hard work, and the ability to get by on very little.

You can expect this square to get more intense as transiting Pluto continues to square your Libra planets. It asks you to get rid of anything metaphorically dead or dying in your life, so that there is space for new growth in your life.

Libra is apt to play the peace maker and conciliator, so if this is what makes you feel used, see if you can develop a little more emotional detachment from people who take advantage of you without returning much.

I don't see a grand trine in your chart, as I wouldn't count aspects to your chart angles for this configuration. In fact, your chart would look a lot less cluttered if you used the Astrodienst default plan of showing aspects only to the planets.

Your ruling planet and the strongest planet depends upon which system you use to determine them. Modern astrologers often define the chart ruler as the planet ruling your rising sign, which would be Mercury.

You've got two domiciled planets: Jupiter is the traditional ruler of Pisces, and Venus rules Libra. Modernly, we might also pick up some mutual reception between Jupiter and Neptune, with Jupiter in Neptune-ruled Pisces, and Neptune in Jupiter-ruled Sagittarius. With your North Node in this configuration, as well, I think you are being challenged to sustain an abiding sense of faith.

Lin

I don't want to talk about transits. I want to know why, at 40 years old, you are so dependent upon family "liking you." You need to detach from that dynamic which is not healthy.
At your age it is time to make a family that likes you. For yourself. Without all the history which comes with one's "original family." You are probably seen by your family the same way they saw you when you were younger.

And either you are much better than they expected (which makes them jealous and resentful) or not as good as they expected (which makes them disrespect you and allows them to critique you all the time.)

either way, you lose. You need to go someplace ELSE where you can begin a new life with new people. Only don't try to please everyone. Find YOURSELF. This is hard but it's impossible....and I mean LITERALLY impossible when you are near (either physically or emotionally) your original family who doesn't like you.

You need to stop figuring out WHY this or that person doesn't like you....which makes you keep trying new things to make them like you....which gives them ALL THE POWER AND TAKES ALL YOUR PERSONAL POWER AWAY FROM YOU.

If you plant a garden and all the plants die, no matter how you take care of them, then you need to plant that garden someplace else...in a better environment...with maybe more sunlight, better soil, etc. Take charge of your life and stop waiting for others to like you. It's a toxic and deadly road to be on. Cut the cord.
LIN
PS: look up "codependency" in your browser or at your bookstore or in your library. Then read. Read and read and read until you "get it."

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Anyone else wanna have a shot at it. Got transits added
Your natal MARS is CAZIMI :smile:
- A planet is combust when it is in conjunction with the Sun
and therefore hidden from sight by the light of the Sun.
Traditionally this is a serious debility
and implies that the planet is weakened or restricted in power.

However, if the planet is within 17 minutes of the Sun,
it is termed Cazimi - in the heart of the Sun
- and considered strengthened by the union.

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/gl/combust.html

by the way
In his Introduction, William Lilly stated that
the combust planet should be in the same sign as the Sun and within 8° 30'
- beyond this distance, but within 17 ° of the Sun,
the planet is said to be under the Sun's beams.
This condition is debilitating, but not as severe as combustion.

Libra Art

At 42 years old I have steadfastly been trying to wake up my family cause I love them and don't like seeing them cause themselves pain and problems. Since I came back from Arkansas I've tried to solve problems in the family, by introducing things about health and all things beneficial and constructive. Outsiders are amazed at what I know about what I've learned. It's just my family that has shunned me despite me proving to be right about things that came about to be true. I been researching since earl 2000, and came into Astrology in 2010. Just trying to figure out if this is how it suppose to be.