Jeanne Dixons' Predicted Saviour

piercethevale

...I deleted this post as I included the wrong chart from my files...I'll try to re-post later...ptv

Last edited:

piercethevale

Greetings, yesterday I was surfing the net and found a 'New Age Christian' web site.
Some of you members probably know my pre-occupation with things of a 'Spiritual Nature' by now...and this web site caught my attention.
The person that wrote for the web site mentioned that the 20th century alleged clairvoyant, Jeanne Dixon, had made a prediction in the middle of the last century that a 'Spiritual Saviour' would appear around the time of the New Millenium who would bring world peace and religious tolerance to us all.
Jeanne predicted that this person would be born on Feb. 5, 1962 somewhere in the Middle East.
In his book, "The Astrology of Personality" [1936] Dane Rudhyar said that there are four days a year when cosmic forces are released from the heavens and people are born on Earth with special spiritual missions. He said these four days where when the Sun was aligned with the "Gates of the Avatars". These alleged 'Gates' are at [or around] the 15th degrees of the signs Leo, Scorpio, Aquarius and Taurus.
Feb. 5th is one of these days.
Thus, intrigued, I've cast a birth chart for that date and took a stab at noon in Jerusalem...see what you all think about this alleged birth...is it the potential birth chart of a Hero or a Zero?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_160_jeannes_savior_hp_5448_14848.gif
    astro_w2gw_160_jeannes_savior_hp_5448_14848.gif
    26.5 KB · Views: 56

NicholasH

basically everythings in aquarius conjunct south node
uranus at 29 degrees
if theres anyone able to "bring in a new aquarian age" its someone born around then.

although all the planets conjunct the south node. how can that be interpreted? this person is coming into this life with strong aquarian energy as well as the energy of all the planets there.

AquariusT

That is quite the chart. Very unbalanced though. Did Jeanne post a chart anywhere?

I had forgotten about Dane..thanks for posting that. I lost all my out of print precious books in a basement flood the day my husband had his gallbladder out :( . I haven't read that book in years.

piercethevale

AquariusT said:
That is quite the chart. Very unbalanced though. Did Jeanne post a chart anywhere?

I had forgotten about Dane..thanks for posting that. I lost all my out of print precious books in a basement flood the day my husband had his gallbladder out :( . I haven't read that book in years.

...as far as I know Jeanne never publically produced any charts. I come from a family that was/is very much immersed in paranormal studies and my elders quit giving much credence to Dixon by the mid '60s, when I was just a teenager, and subsquently I never paid her much more attention after that...I don't know if she even had any astrological knowledge or understanding, per se.
It was my brother whom really got me into Rudhyar though when He introduced me to REAL Astrology in 1984...although I had read a quirky little book by Him titled "A Seed" in the late '70s'...has anyone heard of that book or have a copy?
I believe that someday Rudhyars' name will be as foremost as anyones whom has ever written on this subject of Astrology...and He wrote just as many books on Philosophy and Psychology as he did on Astrology. He was also a Musician too. Not many know that.
...the above mentioned book was voted one of the top 100 books of the 20th Century by the New York Times in 1999!

...DANE!!!

Attachments

• tn.jpg
    tn.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

piercethevale

Greetings and WWWHHHHooooaaa....what a gaffe!
I was searching around at www.astrotheme.com s' database today and discovered that what Jeanne Dixon had predicted was the birth of the "Anti-Christ"...not the "World Savior" that was mentioned at the so called 'Christian Web-Site' I cited above.
Jeanne predicted that this individual was born in Tel El Amarna, Egypt [or Tell El Amarna, Egypt...depending on spelling].
As I cannot get a chart produced at Astrodienst for this very small village/town...whatever...I chose the nearest large settlement which is in their database i.e. Minya, Egypt...the difference is barely negliable from the chart at astrotheme.com [Chart axis is almost precisely the same and both charts produce the Part of Fortune to be at the 26th deg. of Aquarius]...so I'm utilizing astrodiensts' for my own personal reference.

...interesting that she saw a 'Stellium' involved in the chart of the Anti Christ...this should be quite the shock to all whom have subscribed to theories like Molnars in which they believe a 'stellium' was responsible for the 'Star of Bethlehem'...to which I have never agreed...I always said a 'Stellium' of inner-Saturnian Planets would create just the opposite of the type of person reputed to be Jesus of Nazareth.

...anyways, here is the chart from astrotheme. The input data required is Feb. 5, 1962 @ 7:07 am Tel El Amarna, Egypt.

Attachments

• Anti Christ [Dixon].png
    Anti Christ [Dixon].png
    42 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

AquariusT

The input data required is Feb. 5, 1962 @ 7:07 am Tel El Amarna, Egypt.

LOL Maybe BO is an Aquarian and not the Leo they made him out to be, and born in Egypt and not Africa.

piercethevale

...maybe just the reverse of what Dixon saw holds to be true...as is the Devils penchant for doing things...as 666 = www by Hebrew transliteration.

The nearness of the birthdates and their mirroring one another is a lil' strange!?!

Last edited:

EJ53

Banned
piercethevale said:
...666 = www by Hebrew transliteration.

Love this Pierce.......I've often thought the World Wide Web is the Devil himself............Particularly as it's a "bearer of light"/Lucifer......I guess the more we eat from the tree of knowledge, the further we get from the Garden of Eden......and our unquestioning acceptance of "God".

EJ:)

piercethevale

EJ53 said:
Love this Pierce.......I've often thought the World Wide Web is the Devil himself............Particularly as it's a "bearer of light"/Lucifer......I guess the more we eat from the tree of knowledge, the further we get from the Garden of Eden......and our unquestioning acceptance of "God".

Thanks for the observation. I discovered this fact concerning Hebrew transliteration back in 1988 or 89 [as I have related/stated before: and as I like to say "Al Gore may have invented the Internet...but I predicted it!"]...LOLROTF...there is only one truth, but there can be innumerable lies and the Internet provides a base for every lie that may arise...and embelishes those lies with all the 'Bells, Lights, Whistles, Stunning arrays of lights, graphs and charts imaginable and un-imaginable"...

...and I just love that movie, "The Usual Suspects" wherin Kevin Spacey is heard to say, "You know, the greatest trick the Devil has ever performed is convincing the world that He doesn't exist"...Too Freakin' True...ptv.

Awakened_Pisces

It most definately is a weird and unprecendented chart. The only positive aspect the chart of the supposed Anti-Christ is a fading sextile between Neptune-Pluto. However, it's not too bad a chart from a career standpoint either. There's heavy interaction with the MH.

The ruler of Scorpio(The chart's MH) Mars and Pluto are in a sextile and Mars is in a Bi-Quntile with the Midheaven. In addition, Saturn is also in a Bi-quintile(although fading) with the midheaven.

The 12th house is the house of secrets, hospitals, misfortune and all of those other things. With the 12th house stellium, it makes one wonder about this man's life. He must've been kept away from the public and lived a most secret life. A life possibly of very low standards(The 12th house brings misfortune). Chiron in the first house suggests this as well:

The Anti-Christ didn't live such a happy and joyful life.(Well, if he did I don't think he'd think about hating religion).

Oh and speaking of that. That's where the 9th house comes in. And although Scorpio is the MH, Neptune is undisputably in the 9th house. Possibly Neptune's exaltion(Her home). Neptune is the planet of spirituality, of delusions and dreams as well as religion.

She faces heavy opposition. To the Sun and Mercury. Now keep in mind, although an aspect is fading doesn't mean it has any less of an effect. It most likely means that eventually these oppositions transformed into something else. Most likely, into aspects.

More importantly to note is Mercury Square Neptune. Possibly, early in the Anti-Christ's life, he was subject to some kind of teachings either by crazy fantic religious leaders or by those around him. This intelligence is possibly the key ignition of the Anti's hate.

However, in spite of that. He also has a ton of conjunctions. Conjunctions=Energies join together. In particular, in that secret 12th house can tell the tale about how the Anti comes into power.

Sun Conjunct Mercury=This implies thinking on a most high level. Most likely the Anti-Christ can develop and describe his thoughts at will, translating into an intelligence that will be very hard to reach. The ability to think on one's feet and to feel with one's soul is a rare one indeed.

Sun Conjunct Jupiter= This might have something to do with the Anti-Christ's so called arrogance. As Jupiter is the planet of expansion and the Sun is the ego. If positively manifested, the Anti-Christ could actually have used this energy to negate the hurt those around him caused. Alas, Jupiter is Opposite the True Node among other things. Meaning this enlargement of the ego wasn't going to bring about the change he seeked.

Sun Conjunct Venus=According to Astrodient, many of these aspects don't apply even though their orb is far too short to NOT apply. But Sun Conjunct Venus is another sign pointing to arrogance. This time. Sun(Soul) Conjunct Venus(Love). In other words, the dude loves himself. We get proof of this as Venus conjuncts the same Jupiter and is opposite the same true node. A pattern is becoming clear with the Anti Christ.

I think it must've happened all like this: His parents must've been abusive or something to that extent. Meanwhile at a young age, some kind of tutoring must've made his ego expand like a ballon. As such, much like one he kept expanding untill:

Chiron Square MH.

A ballon pops if it has too much air. Something the Anti-Christ is destined to learn the hard way. I feel bad for him though to an extent. For the abuses and pains of mankind to destroy him in the end. Vicious cycle that shouldn't be wished upon any.

piercethevale

Nice analysis CP...
...but I should state for the record at this point I don't have much belief in the predictions of Jeanne Dixon [or predictions about the future from any psychic, clairvoyant...whatever...not even my beloved Edgar Cayce...as far as the future goes]...she seemed to have some MOJO working for her early in her career but I believe she became obsessed with her own fame and started going way astray...maybe so far as to just making this stuff up to sell herself and her books...Sylvia Brown is another example [IN MY OPINION]...
I am a life long student of the readings/teachings of Edgar Cayce though...He was the REAL DEAL as far as I am concerned...except when he was predicting the future...allthough I believe He was aware of certain possible outcomes.
I only started this thread to more or less de-bunk it...so curse at me if any of you feel betrayed by my intentions...
I'll post no more on this subject...ptv

LionKing

Piercethevale, Kevin Spacey said it but I believe C.S. Lewis wrote that in "The Screwtape Letters." Wrote in the area of 60-70 years ago. I've only read pieces of the book. I have it in my storage room and would love to read it again if I could find it. Ha! V/r LionKing

EJ53

Banned
ptv said:
"You know, the greatest trick the Devil has ever performed is convincing the world that He doesn't exist"...Too Freakin' True...ptv.

Yes indeed, PTV............But, he ran it a close second by persuading God to give us freewill and a conscious mind/Mercury that's aware only of the Ego/intellect............and now requires God to prove His existence to it............A fiddler who makes everyone dance to his tune!

Last edited:

Derestanne

The Saturn - Mars conjunction in the 12th House could easily produce a self-righteous "I am the Truth" attitude. The Uranus - Moon Opposition could account for a generally anti-social, rebellious attitudes toward others. Neptune in Scorpio could generate imaginative ways to get revenge on perceived enemies and society generally.

Since the Universe is all about balance of opposing forces, we could assume that another individual also exists to counterbalance this Natal Chart. I could easily imagine that if those two should ever meet it would be more fireworks than Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker with dueling lightsabres.