Would I win a lawsuit against the bank?

Arena

Hey all
I wasn't sure where to put this question, so I put it in "other topics"

I have had this idea that I should use my contacts into the world of lawyers and ask one to take on a pro-bono case for me in an attempt to win a lawsuit against the bank because of a loan/house mortgage that I think is faulty/not legal.

This kind of lawsuit, if won, would not only mean lots of money for myself, but also would mean LOADS of money and corrections on loan contracts for hundreds of thousands of loan contracts.

I would like to ask those experts on horary astrology here what they can see in this chart that I casted just now.

What I can see is that ASC has just entered SAG, so it is in "youngster state" and it's ruler is in Cancer where it is exalted and placed in the 8th house of "other people's money". And that it probably helps to have the Sun in 1st house... But I can also see that the Moon (sometimes taken as the issue in question) is in the 2nd house of money, ruled by Saturn and in it's sign of detriment :( and is squaring a lot of planets and is joined by Pluto (can mean money gains? and losses?) and Venus and they are in opposition to the ASC ruler Jupiter. The last aspect that the Moon made ??? ...but it can be considered carrying the light from the Sun as it has recently been conjunct the Sun?

I notice as well that Saturn, the ruler of the Moon in this chart, is placed in the 12th house which can mean losses... and it is paralell or in same house as Mercury which is the ruler of "the other" or 7th house ... does this mean losses for "the other"?

And I also see that Jupiter and Venus, often looked at as planets of the law and justice - they are in opposition...and Venus in sextile with Saturn which is placed with the ruler of "the other" in 12th house.

I'm not sure what to make of this chart - I would guess that it can be quite interesting to look into - but I myself am biased I guess into thinking that I could win and this would be a good idea to go ahead and do it.

If I use another house system, it does change the chart as you know ... what I heard is that Topocentric / Polich Page is best for polar latitudes ... that one places Sun, Moon and Pluto in the first house and Venus in the second house... Jupiter still in the 8th, Saturn the 11th and Mercury in 12th... but I don't know which system people use for horary and usually I cast charts in whole signs.

Some people use the ruler of the day and hour and I checked on this website:
http://www.lunarium.co.uk/planets/

It says that Saturn is the ruler of the hour and Mercury is the ruler of the day.

Also found online a case with lawsuit and horary where 10th house ruler is used as the judge and 4th house ruler as the verdict? Is this right? In my chart this would mean that the judge has the same ruler as the opponent ... and Mercury is conjunct the ASC??? The verdict however ruled bu Jupiter, same as ASC.

This is very interesting - but it puzzles me what it all can mean :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-12-04 at 9.44.39 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-12-04 at 9.44.39 AM.png
    247.3 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Arena

Ok, here it is.
I saw that many people prefer to use that for horary.
Is it a "standard" ?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-12-04 at 12.05.32 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-12-04 at 12.05.32 PM.png
    254 KB · Views: 26

tikana

yep standard

okay as far as a chart goes.. YES looks like you are winning

see that merc is entering your 1st .. merc rules the bank because it is 7th house
also it is about to change signs into debilitation.. so they are effed

despite the fact that it is 0 asce .. it just tells us that situation is developing and you can see that with Merc changing signs and mars
plus moon just changed signs with sextile to Saturn (17 weeks or 17 months)

Gl

Arena

Wow! Ok, so you would definetly advise me to go ahead to try this.

I wanted to see what the chart says ... because if I would not win it would be so disappointing not only for me - but hundreds of thousands of people. ... because if I do go ahead then everybody will be watching how it goes... and I am even afraid that the banks might have the judges on their side because IF they really do judge by the law (that I already looked into and I do think I have the laws on my side) ... then it means the system here would fall to the grounds totally and they would be forced to correct other loans as well which would mean billions.

So it is a HUGE lawsuit if I do it and the media will be watching it as well.
I'm happy about your prediction ... I do hope others will chip in as well so I will have more than one opinion :)

Arena

...but do you know what it could mean that the judge and the opponent have the same ruler? Mercury? ... and they are almost conjunct ASC - me?

Lillytoday

Hi Arena, hi tik,

sorry, i dont think the case is that clear here...

1. Lord 10 is Venus! and Lord 4. is Mars.
Venus is very slow will go retro soon... its in fall of jup. lord 1 and in detriment of moon, cosig of querent..
Mars has mutual reception with merc still....
and mercury is still in different sing than first cusp... its position rather show the topic weighing on the querent...

greets from germany to pretty far up north i guess..?!:wink:

thorsten

Marinka

I use a different way of doing horary questions and this is the result that I am getting from the chart.

1 -- moon is in 2nd house of money so this means that it is a valid chart since the question has to do with money.

2 -- The moon moves to oppose Jupiter which is the ruler of the 1st house of you, this is a negative

3 -- Sun is in the 1st house and this is the ruler of the 9th which makes sense.

4 -- the ascendant is early degrees and in this case, makes sense that it is too early to judge

My interpretation from looking at the chart is that your question is way to early. First you have to see whether a lawyer is interested in taking a case like this. Once you have a lawyer (sun located in 1st rules 9th), then both sides get together and see the pros/cons of the case and in some cases a settlement might be on the table. Lastly, once (and if) it goes to court trial, the question becomes appropriate and that could take years ....

tikana

Hi Arena, hi tik,

sorry, i dont think the case is that clear here...

1. Lord 10 is Venus! and Lord 4. is Mars.
Venus is very slow will go retro soon... its in fall of jup. lord 1 and in detriment of moon, cosig of querent..
Mars has mutual reception with merc still....
and mercury is still in different sing than first cusp... its position rather show the topic weighing on the querent...

greets from germany to pretty far up north i guess..?!:wink:

thorsten

ummm bank is an enemy therefore it is 7th house. The judgement is 10t house