My job at the bank of 3 years

Amy

Good evening everyone.

the background is that my job at the bank for over 3 years is folding. everyone in our correspondence department gathered for a meeting last week. Management does not want to layoff so instead they are moving us around to other departments.

I am in the home loans business, I really want to look for a new position outside the bank but I don't know if that is such a good idea what with the economy being how it is, my 401K is good and I make good salary, I don't want to ruin my chances of stability.

My question is, on this horary..

Will I transition within the bank to a new department or will a new position open (post) that I want to get into within the company?

Management said at the end of October people will move departments. I want to do home loan processing, which is still not posted yet in the company, they might put us all back on "phones" in the call center and that is something that I don't want.

thank you kindly for this reading, I hope to keep my stability with work as I am single and need to manage my home and small family.:pouty:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_10_job_changing__transition_hr_85665_24516.jpg
    astro_2gw_10_job_changing__transition_hr_85665_24516.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 13