Exact Aspects and Destiny/Karma

freedomlover

The change of Sabian Symbol might be a factor, FL.....In the way that natal planets in the last/critical degree of a sign indicate a strong opportunity in this lifetime for us to grasp the true "planet in sign" meaning, maybe planets in the last minute (or second) of a degree provide a strong opportunity to grasp the true meaning of that degree/sabian symbol.

-
Excellent food for thought, EJ! :w00t:

AriesJupiter

I've got a couple of *exact* conjunctions in my life...

In My Natal Chart:

Moon 26.34' conjunct Uranus 26.36' (Sagittarius)

Jupiter 11.15' conjunct North Node 11.25' (Aries)

In Synastry:

(His) Venus 27.41' conjunct (My) Third House Cusp 27.30' (Gemini)

(His) Mars 22.08' conjunct (My) Juno 21.16' (Aquarius)

(His) Mercury 9.9' conjunct (My) Mars 8.36' (Gemini)

(His) Sun 19.44' conjunct (My) Vesta 19.07' (Taurus)

(His) Neptune 9.59' conjunct (My) Compassion 9.29' (Capricorn)

(His) Pholus 1.51' conjunct (My) Eros 2.35' (Gemini)

(His) Part of Fortune 3.30' Sextile (My) Part of Fortune 3.30' (Pisces/Capricorn)

(His) Juno 24.38' Sextile (My) Venus 25.04' (Taurus/Pisces)

[There might be more, but I don't know his birth time.]

What do you think about these aspects? Are any of them fated/karmic?

Thank you! :smile:

Last edited:

Arian Maverick

(His) Part of Fortune 3.30' Sextile (My) Part of Fortune 3.30' (Pisces/Capricorn)

If you do not know his time of birth, you cannot know his Part of Fortune--so that exact conjunction is out of the picture. I also would not trust the position of the Moon.

(His) Venus 27.41' conjunct (My) Third House Cusp 27.30' (Gemini)

I'm curious: has anyone noticed significance in synastry between a planet and the cusp of a house that is not one of the major angles? This would differ depending on the house system one uses.

Moon 26.34' conjunct Uranus 26.36' (Sagittarius)

We should talk privately; I have the square in my natal chart with a similarly tight orb.

Jupiter 11.15' conjunct North Node 11.25' (Aries)

Again, I am curious about your experience with this aspect, for I have Jupiter exactly square my nodes--almost to the minute.

Arian Maverick

Last edited:

Claire19

quoting rahu:
I just read this statement by rahu on another thread. Rather than derail that thread to learn more about this, I decided to start another thread.

Would rahu or anyone else like to expound on this a little? One question, in particular, what are you using to define "exact" - within 1 degree orb - to the arc minute? - within so many arc minutes? etc.......

Thanks for any information on this!
I have an exact conjunction with Mars and Neptune and as Neptune is my chart ruler it is very significant. In the 8th house. I will have a Saturn conjunction to those two soon so let us see what happens in transit. THey are very significant there is no doubt about it.

AriesJupiter

If you do not know his time of birth, you cannot know his Part of Fortune--so that exact conjunction is out of the picture. I also would not trust the position of the Moon.

Oh yes, I forgot this wasn't with his birth time when I looked at the chart. However, I do suspect he has a Pisces Moon, which would mean he would have to have been born after around 7 pm, which leaves a relatively small amount of time left in the night for him to have been born (so his chart is rectified for the time I *suspect* he may have been born). But of course, you're right, it's not necessarily accurate, at all...

I'm curious: has anyone noticed significance in synastry between a planet and the cusp of a house that is not one of the major angles? This would differ depending on the house system one uses.

Yes, it would differ. But according to Placidius, I really believe that this aspect is significant. I truly feel that this man can read my mind (& vice-versa). May be due to other aspects, but His Venus conjunct my Third House Cusp surely sounds like some sort of a mental connection to me! And our connection is very Gemini-oriented... Which is the sign of his Venus and my Third House Cusp.

We should talk privately; I have the square in my natal chart with a similarly tight orb.

Yes, this is an interesting aspect. I would love to hear about your experiences and see what we have in common.

Again, I am curious about your experience with this aspect, for I have Jupiter exactly square my nodes--almost to the minute.

Very interesting. Yes, I would love to learn more about this aspect as well. Please share... I would love to discuss this aspect... :smile:

Last edited:

Claire19

I dont see Aquarius as linked to the Christ mind except that it is an humanitarian sign. Exact aspects are naturally strong and a focus on them would be inevitable and influence us greatly so in that way they are karmic I guess. :smile: I have Mars and Neptune with minutes of arc and they certainly dominate my life as connected to my chart ruler too.