why did this woman add me?

neptunian

Hi,

My question; why did this woman add me on facebook?

I don't know anything about my birth family. A woman sent me a friendship invitation on facebook. I accepted; she is an old woman. I texted; but didn't reply. She was a midwife as far as i understand. Can she have a connection to my biological mother or father? can you please look at the chart?
Did she add me on purpose or coincidence? But how she found my full name?
No mutual friend or sth. What do you think?

Attachments

• whoisshe.jpg
    whoisshe.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 35

kalinka

she is a stranger because L7 and L9 are represented by the same planet Mercury. Also Jupiter, your significator, is in her 8th house.

Chrysalis

5th house moon (whole signs) which has past sextile mercury (woman).

The lot of truth is @ 18 Aries in the 5th house, in an elevated degree, which moon/mercury/venus are all heading towards by aspect. The truth of why she added you will be known, she's genuine. The ruler of the lot mars is in your 4th house. but in a pitted degree, so there is some 4th house obstruction/difficulties there. Mars rules the 12th/4th house. Secrets/losses to do with family maybe.

With the house placements it does look plausible that she is connected to you in some way or she knows something.

neptunian

5th house moon (whole signs) which has past sextile mercury (woman).

The lot of truth is @ 18 Aries in the 5th house, in an elevated degree, which moon/mercury/venus are all heading towards by aspect. The truth of why she added you will be known, she's genuine. The ruler of the lot mars is in your 4th house. but in a pitted degree, so there is some 4th house obstruction/difficulties there. Mars rules the 12th/4th house. Secrets/losses to do with family maybe.

With the house placements it does look plausible that she is connected to you in some way or she knows something.

Thanks a lot Chrysalis for your interpretation :)

I think she knows about my birth parents. I sent her a message; but she didn't answer. We have no common thing on that social media. so her adding me is interesting.
She knows something; but I think she won't tell.