I have a website! And a new feature! Seeking questions!

Osamenor

Staff member
Shutdown special!

Considering how many people have had their income impacted lately, I am offering a "pay what you can when you can" plan for astrological consultations. Use the contact form at https://www.thebearsnose.com/ to request details. More detailed information to be posted soon on the site.

I am also seeking Ask the Astrologer questions! Click here to read the ground rules and here to submit. Questions will be answered on first come first served basis, unless I have a reason to move something up (for example, a question pertinent to the current season or current events affecting the individual is asked).

Vesper

Re: Website or astrologer?

Hi,

I visited your site, and it's beautiful, but, I don't see a way to subscribe for new posts!

[Moved this post from another thread because it's obviously directed to me about my site, which was not the subject of the other thread. - Moderator Osamenor]

Last edited by a moderator:

Osamenor

Staff member
Re: Website or astrologer?

Hi,

I visited your site, and it's beautiful, but, I don't see a way to subscribe for new posts!

Unfortunately, I can't add a subscription option because it's impossible to do without publicizing my home address. By law, you have to include a genuine physical mailing address on all subscription emails, and there's nothing I can use besides home. I don't have a business address and can't afford to rent a P.O. box at this time. I've already been harassed by a visitor to my site through the submission forms, and I absolutely cannot afford to risk having more of my personal information out there. So, although it would be ideal to have a subscription option, I can't do it for my own safety.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
I've added an official services and rates page, spelling out the ways I'll accept payment and the adjustments I'll make for those who can't comfortably pay my standard rate. It's basically no one turned away for lack of funds, but in case of lack of funds, we're looking at different compensation structures.

If nothing else, you can get a free mini-reading by submitting a question for the Ask the Astrologer feature. If you want a more comprehensive consultation and/or want to ask about something that doesn't work for Ask the Astrologer, and/or have already used up your current eligibility for Ask the Astrologer, then we're looking at pay what you can afford, or possibly non-monetary compensation in some cases.

Details here.