Is he the father?

Sandrasan

So, there's reason to believe someone's ex is not entirely kosher, they got a baby, made during their divorce... but is it his? The baby is already 1 year old.
Saturn in applying square to mercury, I guess this is a yes?
Otherwise Mercury being in the fall of Saturn
Saturn in Mercury's term
South node near descendant
What do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

AlexZim

I'm a noob, but wondering if this is a situation where he IS the father, but you'd rather he wasn't? Or he's not, and you wish he was?

Luney

The Moon in the 12th could represent the mother keeping secrets
Possibly an affair. Keeping the pregnancy quiet.

rafaella

So, there's reason to believe someone's ex is not entirely kosher, they got a baby, made during their divorce... but is it his? The baby is already 1 year old.
Saturn in applying square to mercury, I guess this is a yes?
Otherwise Mercury being in the fall of Saturn
Saturn in Mercury's term
South node near descendant
What do you think?

who is he to you? A friend? Then we use 11th for him, or a brother, then we use 3rd, or a ex lover, then we use 7th.

But it appears you took him for 7th, then his baby is 5th from 7th. Mer is debilitated, rx, so something not right and in fall of Saturn. Saturn well dignified, the father. Moon was in mute sign in 12th, now just entered leo. Last aspect Moon made was to debilitated Venus square now it is trine exalted Sun....

I'd say it appears something is definitely fishy.... he should get a DNA test.

Sandrasan

who is he to you? A friend? Then we use 11th for him, or a brother, then we use 3rd, or a ex lover, then we use 7th.

But it appears you took him for 7th, then his baby is 5th from 7th. Mer is debilitated, rx, so something not right and in fall of Saturn. Saturn well dignified, the father. Moon was in mute sign in 12th, now just entered leo. Last aspect Moon made was to debilitated Venus square now it is trine exalted Sun....

Ues, I've used the 7th.
Wow thank you.
Definitely had the feeling something is totally off here.
Thank you!
And I will let you know if he's going to question and test it!

Sandrasan

Soooo, finally I've told him that I'd question if it's his child, and he said he has had a DNA test done already and it's quite certain it's his... however he also said he might do another one... go figure?! I can't read this horary any better than those who gave already done that. Hmmmm...

rafaella

Soooo, finally I've told him that I'd question if it's his child, and he said he has had a DNA test done already and it's quite certain it's his... however he also said he might do another one... go figure?! I can't read this horary any better than those who gave already done that. Hmmmm...

Hmmm, if he has done a DNA test and it is usually 99% accurate, why do it again? I am sure it is not cheap...It seems he is doubting the test or perhaps he hasn't done the test, but then why lie about it? anyway I still believe something is not right about the paternity here.

Sandrasan

Hmmm, if he has done a DNA test and it is usually 99% accurate, why do it again? I am sure it is not cheap...It seems he is doubting the test or perhaps he hasn't done the test, but then why lie about it? anyway I still believe something is not right about the paternity here.
I don't know, he said it is quite accurate, but he'd maybe do it again.
I don't believe it either, something's not kosher (just my feeling).