Piggy Bank

mr1234

I'm searching for my old piggy bank. I had stored all my numismatic collection in there. I have been thinking about the same for a long time, and also searching for it from a long time.

Many of the rare old coins from my dad were there in it. Please read the chart, and let me know whether i find it or has someone stolen it, if so, who?
Thanks for the readings. Means a lot.

Attachments

• piggybank.png
    piggybank.png
    76.4 KB · Views: 31

fensi88

There are several testimonies it will be found!!
Ruler, Venus is near a house cusp, so look at places near a door, window, or passage between rooms. Ruler is in cadent house; cadent house means that item is either far off, or close by, but hidden and almost impossible to find. This will take time to find, usually indirectly by a third party. It may show it is to the left side of places that I would suggest for search. Ruler and POF in fixed signs indicate low places, near the earth, well hidden, or on level ground.
It to can be in a bathroom, toilet, next to water pipes, or near something that holds water, in a dirty part of the house where rubbish or junk is kept, trashcan, room or desk where unpaid bills are kept, in an “empty” room, wash room, medicine cabinet, secret drawer or chest, in a hiding place.
POF in 2nd house means to look at kitchen, storeroom or larder, cloakroom or wardrobe, room next to the entrance, at places where money or precious things are kept; in the bedroom, furnishings...
Ruler in 3 house means to look also in the car or garage. A sibling may have it or know where it is. Look in a desk or where letters or books are kept. Look at the TV or media room, or where you study, or in some cupboard near stairway. Also look among things for short journey.

Direction: north by east
Near colour: black, murky red, brown, purple