Where is my father?

avesophia

27/07/2018 16:13 Moscow, Russia

Attachments

• uvsTQ3qU-Z0.jpg
    uvsTQ3qU-Z0.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 29

waybread

Welcome to the forum. Can you give a little background to your question? For example, a chart would be read differently if you suspected kidnapping.

Then can you please re-post your chart, preferably using the free charts at Astrodienst www.astro.com . Keep the same time and location as this chart, though. The Astrodienst charts are the easiest to read, and we do need to see the actual degrees for the planets.

fensi88

Your father is repesent with Mars in his 11th house. Ruler in fixed sign indicate woods, parks, low places, near the earth, well hidden, or on level ground. He can be in or near places recently dug up, uneven ground, in or next to a garage, places where you park your car, in or around an automobile, on land that has been changed from farming to residential, in a wooded area with trails. As his ruler is in his 11th house he might be at his friend. Moon/you will conjunct Mars so you will find him.

avesophia

Welcome to the forum. Can you give a little background to your question? For example, a chart would be read differently if you suspected kidnapping.

Then can you please re-post your chart, preferably using the free charts at Astrodienst www.astro.com . Keep the same time and location as this chart, though. The Astrodienst charts are the easiest to read, and we do need to see the actual degrees for the planets.
he left the family 10 years ago and I don t know where is he

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_gf_nn.54342.11299.png
    astro_w2gw_gf_nn.54342.11299.png
    43 KB · Views: 24

waybread

Unfortunately I don't think this chart is going to help you. An early degree rising generally means that it is too soon to tell; that other events have to unfold first before a chart will give you an answer. Then Saturn in the first house usually means that you will not find a satisfactory resolution of the matter asked about. Possibly you've asked this question before and recently of an astrologer or some other means of divination? Sometimes, also, then the chart won't give you a good answer.

Having said all that, I wonder if your father left for troubled underworld sorts of reasons. In a day chart such as this, the sun is another indicator of one's father. It is located in the 8th house. Unfortunately one possible meaning of this placement is that he is no longer living; but given the early degree rising, I would mention this only as a possibility.

But it doesn't look like you can expect a reconciliation. You are symbolized by Jupiter (in the 11th house of hopes and wishes, as well as of friends.) Both of Dad's significators (Mars and the sun) apply to a square with Jupiter, suggesting that even if you did meet him again, it wouldn't go as well as you'd hope. The moon (your emotional stake in the matter) applying to a conjunction with Mars, does suggest the possibility of a meeting: just that with the other indicators of this chart, I wouldn't expect you to re-establish a loving relationship.

Have you hired a private detective, or done some searching on your own? If not, maybe this is why the chart suggests that more events need to happen first.

I am sorry not to have a better answer for you. I'd be happy to be proven wrong about this.

Last edited:

avesophia

Unfortunately I don't think this chart is going to help you. An early degree rising generally means that it is too soon to tell; that other events have to unfold first before a chart will give you an answer. Then Saturn in the first house usually means that you will not find a satisfactory resolution of the matter asked about. Possibly you've asked this question before and recently of an astrologer or some other means of divination? Sometimes, also, then the chart won't give you a good answer.

Having said all that, I wonder if your father left for troubled underworld sorts of reasons. In a day chart such as this, the sun is another indicator of one's father. It is located in the 8th house. Unfortunately one possible meaning of this placement is that he is no longer living; but given the early degree rising, I would mention this only as a possibility.

But it doesn't look like you can expect a reconciliation. You are symbolized by Jupiter (in the 11th house of hopes and wishes, as well as of friends.) Both of Dad's significators (Mars and the sun) apply to a square with Jupiter, suggesting that even if you did meet him again, it wouldn't go as well as you'd hope. The moon (your emotional stake in the matter) applying to a conjunction with Mars, does suggest the possibility of a meeting: just that with the other indicators of this chart, I wouldn't expect you to re-establish a loving relationship.

Have you hired a private detective, or done some searching on your own? If not, maybe this is why the chart suggests that more events need to happen first.

I am sorry not to have a better answer for you. I'd be happy to be proven wrong about this.
thank you very much!
no, i haven t searched him before. but we have found the document from the bank adressed to my father. it says that my father made a deposit three years ago. that s why i wonder where he could be as we supposed he is dead