Loan from bank

Zagreb87

Hello, tomorrow I will go to the bank, to ask them about a not so big loan..my question is, will they allow me that money I ask? thank you so much

kredit_novi.jpg

waybread

I'm inclined to think they will. Jupiter rules your second house of money, and it is in the 8th house of money we share with other people-- in this case, the bank. The ruler of your 8th house, Mercury, is in its sign of domicile and cazimi the sun-- which should strengthen your borrowing ability.

But-- I am concerned about Saturn as your significator and the moon void-of-the-course. So let us know what happens, please. If they turn you down, please indicate why as that reason should show up in the chart.

waybread

I wouldn't call anything "dangerous." The VOC moon typically means that your current situation is unlikely to change; which could read either as (1) if you're a good credit risk now, that's unlikely to change; or (2)If the bank has reasons to see you as a poor credit risk, then you'll be stuck with that, also. On the other hand, Venus receives Jupiter, and she's strong in her own sign, so I don't think you have anything to lose by applying.

When a chart has "some good, some not-so-good," it's called a mixed testimony. I think your odds look fairly good, but I wouldn't give this a "yes" without any reservations.

Zagreb87

Hello, there is first update :)

Their answer was YES, but I still have to get some papers, but now there is some problems with these papers, so I hope I will soon fix it .... but in the end it was exactly as you said, their answer YES But with some problems , I will update final decision when it comes!