When will I move out?

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
memento:
The first chart...what is it? if its a horary it hasnt got the current planetary positions correct....
Can you please also provide the ACTUAL data for the chart.
thanks
Lillyjgc

memento mori

it's a horary. i asked it exactly 30 minutes ago. at 2:17 am in serbia, belgrade

hmh. what's wrong with the positions? maybe i set the program badly...

my natal chart is in my signature. and i really really don't know how to use astro.com :(

Last edited:

lillyjgc

Ok- I cant decipher this chart:
Lets start with the data...
The question is:When will I move out of my parents house?
Time the question was asked:
Place the question was asked:
Lat and Long of place where question asked
Time Zone
Ascending degree.
House system_either regiomontanus or placidus.

If you can give me this info I will construct the chart in my own program, using the correct orbs, and take a look for you
Cheers Lillyjgc

lillyjgc

oops-just noticed-28 deg on asc-the chart isnt radical if that is the correct asc. If you give me the data, I'll check for you.
Lilly

memento mori

you have no idea how much i appritiate this :)

The question is:When will I move out of my parents house?
Time the question was asked: january 29th 2:17 am 2008
Place the question was asked: Belgrade, Serbia [Yugoslavia]
Lat and Long of place where question asked:[SIZE=-1]Latitude: 44° 49' 7 N, Longitude: 20° 28' 5 E[/SIZE]
Time Zone: central eastern time [CET] -1
Ascending degree. ac is on 28 sco
House system_either regiomontanus or placidus. my program uses placidus

lillyjgc

Ok- I checked the chart-the asc is 28.46 which is *too late* for the chart to be valid...
Also:the moon is void of course.
Sorry to put you to all this trouble, but unfortunately you cant ask this question at this time.
The chart isnt radical (*fit to be judged*.
Try again another time!
Cheers Lillyjgc

tikana

Hey

i wouldnt throw this chart if i were you..

it is quite radical and readable
my answer is NO you will not move anytime soon
moon is void - nothing will come of it
late asce tells that you know the answer

staying at home - 4th house
moving - 7th house

now lets examine

4th house's ruler is jupiter - -1
7th house's ruler is venus +2

jupiter and venus see mars by exalt
ther eis a chance of you moving BUT
there is no opportunity

mars does not see jupiter nor venus
plus it is peregrine . meaning that you have no agenda.. there is no goal. Yeah you have a dream of moving but it seems like there is nothing you can do to help the situation.

mars in 7th house - your desire of moving but you got no hooks you had moon trining mars but it is not there anymore.. there was a chance but it is gone.

cheers
T

lillyjgc

Heres what William Lilly has to say:

Be not confident of the Judgment if either the 1st degrees or later of any Signe be ascending; if few degrees ascend, the matter is not yet ripe for judgment; if the later degrees arise, the matter of the Question is elapsed, and it’s probable the Querent hath been tampering with others, or despaires of any successe; however, the Heavens advise you not to meddle with it at that time.

9. Generally consider the state of the Moon, for if she be void of course there’s no great hopes of the Question propounded, that it shall be effected; yet if she be in Cancer, Taurus, Sagittarius or Pisces, your fear may be lesse, for then she is not much impedited by being voyd of course.
Lillyjgc
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif'] [/FONT]

tikana

Lilly

that is exactly what the horary chart is saying .. the querent is not moving out. Late asce means .. whatever has been started cannot be stopped or the querent already knows the answer *yes *if there is an aspect* or No *no aspects, no MRs, no TOL, no COL* /... since moon is void .. the querent will change his/her mind

T

lillyjgc

Tik: A void of course moon does not mean the querent will change his mind.It is a consideration AGAINST JUDGING THE CHART>
That is the heading in Lillys book under which my quotation was taken.A void of course moon is *much impedited*.
lillyjgc

tikana

Lilly

page 84 Simplified astrology by Ivy Goldstein

" if completely void of course, a project or anything begun will be aboneed or reversed so that nothing is will of it and the querent gives up his objective and eventually stops worry ing about it .. "

in a sense, it is changing of a mind because the person abandons the project.

the chart is unreadable only when it is not describing what is going on.. not even planet of the hour against asce would cut make the chart radical or not radical

T

T

lillyjgc

Well Tikana, you can think what you like-I'll stick with the experts thanks!
APHORISMES and Considerations for
better judging any HORARY
QUESTION.

1. See the Question be radicall, or fit to be judged; which is, when the Lord of the Ascendant and hour be of one nature or Triplicity.
2. Be not confident of the Judgment if either the 1st degrees or later of any Signe be ascending; if few degrees ascend, the matter is not yet ripe for judgment; if the later degrees arise, the matter of the Question is elapsed, and it’s probable the Querent hath been tampering with others, or despaires of any successe; however, the Heavens advise you not to meddle with it at that time.
3. The position of Saturn or Mars in the 10th, and they peregrine or unfortunate, or the South Node in that house,. the Artist hardly gets credit by that Question.
4. Judge not upon every slight motion, or without premeditation of the Querent, nor upon sight and triviall Questions, or when the Querent hath not wit to know what he would demand.
5. Have speciall regard to the strength and debility of the Moon, and it’s farre better the Lord of the Ascendant be unfortunate then she, for she brings unto us the strength and vertue of all the other Planets, and of one Planet to another.
6. Behold the condition of Saturn in every Question, he is naturally ill by his excesse of cold; Mars is of ill influence, because of his too much heat: in very truth, neither of them is cold or dry, but signifie so much in their vertue and operation, and therefore in all Questions they shew tardity and detriment in the Question, unlesse the Moon and they receive each other in the Signification.
7. See the condition of Jupiter and Venus be observed, who naturally are Fortunes and temperate, and never import any malice, unlesse by accident: where they are Significators without reception, they put forward the matter, but they best preforme the matter in question when they apply by Trine or Sextile, and to purpose when in Essentiall Dignities.
8. In every Question where Fortunes are Significators, hope well; but in Infortunes, then fear the worst, and accordingly order your businesse.
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']
[/FONT]
9. Generally consider the state of the Moon, for if she be void of course there’s no great hopes of the Question propounded, that it shall be effected; yet if she be in Cancer, Taurus, Sagittarius or Pisces, your fear may be lesse, for then she is not much impedited by being voyd of course.
10. See from what Planet the Moon is separated, that Planet shewes what has already been done: if from a Fortune good; if from a malevolent, ill; according to the nature of the house, &c.
11. The Application of the Moon shewes the present condition of the thing demanded, viz. her applying by a good aspect, and in a good house, to a good Planet, intimates the strong hopes of the thing intended.
12. The Application of the Moon to a Planet in his Fall, signifies anguish, trouble and delayes in the thing demanded.
13. A Retrograde Planet, or one in his first station, Significator in Question, denotes ill in the Question, discord and much contradiction.
14. We ought warily to consider if evill Planets be Significators in any thing, for if they predict evill in the thing quesited, the vengence is more heavy; if they foretell of any good, it’s lesse then what it expected, it’s imperfect, and nothing therein comes, without infinite solicitation and affliction, &c.
15. A Planet that is slow in motion, prolongs the thing quesited after, so that it’s hardly performed; the nature of the Signe wherein the Planet is, doth herein much advantage the judgment.
16. When Infortunes are Significators of any evill, doe you well consider if the Fortunes, viz. Jupiter or Venus, cast not any aspect unto them, then the evill intended formerly is lessened; doe so when the Fortunes are Significators.
17. If the Fortunes signifie any thing, and are cadent, or ill placed in Dignities, or behold not the Ascendant, or are Retrograde, then are they impedited, and shall performe little, if not received.
18. Notwithstanding Reception, if he be an Infortune, he performes but little; but if the same happen when the Fortunes are Significators, the thing is perfected.
19. A Planet Peregrine, viz. having no essentiall Dignities where he is, he is malicious beyond expression; if he be in essentiall Dignities, the lesse; for then he is like a noble soule that hath his enemy in his clutches, but scornes to hurt him.
[/FONT]
20. And yet generalily, if Saturn or Mars be in House, Exaltation, Triplicity and Angles, and then have Signification in a Question, they performe the thing desired.
21. Confide not too much in the assistance a Fortune lends, unlesse he be in essentiall Dignities; for then he performes matters wholly, else but by halves.
22. When in a Question wherein both the Fortunes and Infortunes are either weak or equally ill placed, promise no successe upon that demand; deferre the Judgment untill the Heavens have a better Position.
23. Beware in all Judgments, when the Significator of the question is either Combust, or in Opposition to the Sun, he will then signifie nothing of the matter, no good, nor is be able to bring anything to perfection.
24. One Infortune joyned to another, if good be signified by their aspect, yet will it have no effect, or come to any thing: If they signifie evill, it’s probable that it may fall out with more malice then expected.
25. The Lord of the Ascendant out of his essentiall Dignities, Cadent, &c., shewes the Querent is out of all hopes in his businesse.
26. A Planet within 12 degrees of the Sun, is said to be under his Beames, and then hath no fortitude, let it be in what Signe it will; when a Planet is within 16 minutes of the Sun, he is said to be in Cazimi, or heat of the Sun, and then it’s an addition of fortune, and he is wonderous strong.
27. See to what Planet the Significator commits his disposition, and if Orientall or Occidentall; if it be to Saturn, Jupiter or Mars, and they Orientall, the matter is sooner performed; later, if Occidentall, doe the contrary in Venus and Mercury.
28. Observe if the Planet that is Significator of the thing desired, be in a fixed Signe, moveable or common: fixed Signes shew stability, and that the thing shall continue, whether it be begun, or is to be begun: common Signes shew the oft probability of perfecting the thing, and yet not its conclusion: moveable Signes shew a sudden resolution or conclusion of the matter one way or other. From hence we begin Foundations of Houses and Townes when Significators are fixed; short Journeys when they are in moveable: but in things wherein we define a mediocrity, we elect common Signes.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

lillyjgc

I am saying that William Lilly IS.
You quote him often enough.
For those who dont know, an APHORISM is
*a terse saying embodying a general truth* (ie- a *rule of thumb*)

Tikana you cant on the one hand QUOTE William Lilly, then on other hand, REFUTE him? Surely?
Lillyjgc

tikana

LIlly

WHAT? what are you talking about?

the chart is perfectly readable.. he/she wants to move .. the ruler of 1st house is in 7th *house of removing to*

page 370,

of removing from place to place

"behold 4th house and 7th, and their lords if they are googd and strong and well aspected and good planets in the said hosues it is very good ie contra"

Another

"The lord of the asce stronger than lord of the 7th abide, if not remove, if both are evil disposed goe; both indifferent and better aspectof good then evil and stayl moon separating from infortunes goes from fortunes, abide, note the ascendant is for journier or place he goes from , the seventh the place whithier he would goe also if lord of asce separte fro infortunes and apply to fortunes, goe; if from fortunes, and apllies to infortunes stay, and if the lord of asce and mmoon agree, the judgemnt is more certain.."

what is so not radical about this chart that it makes this chart unreadable?

page 98 in Ivy

"always start with the ruler of asce and co-ruler moon for the querent. if his ruler is retro the querent is at a disadvantage where he and is in poor health; the more so if also peregrine or badly aspected. if so let the moon alone represent his interests but if she is void and the querent is not going anywhere, and sometiems asks just for the sake of asking.

the first house rules remaining and 7th house removing so that if the ruler of the 1st is better conditionered than the ruler of the 7th house or i fther eis a malefic in the 7th the querent is better off where he is taking everything into consideration and should remain. the maefics in any house warn the person not to go there. "

T

Last edited:

lillyjgc

Tikana: the significator of the querent is MARS-which is retrograde AND in Fall.The Lord is NOT *Good and strong*-by any definition.

Not to mention the very obvious fact that there is no application-indeed a separating aspect-from venus, ruler of H7...

You can bend the rules whenever you wish, but it isnt in the best interests of astrology.
Lillyjgc

tikana

Lilly

i am not bending the rules as you might have noticed. i am quoting directly from both books

Like i said there was probably an opportunity to move. Trine may not bring anything if one of the significators is weak or peregrine.

the querent is NOT MOVING anywhere.

There is a desire but no fuel to kick anything in motion.

only the querent can tell if there was a chance or talk or soemthing along the line of him/her moving.

Later
Tik

memento mori

Wow. I'm not really sure what to say. There was a chance for me to move few months ago, but it wasn't really "real" at that point. As far as present goes, i'm trying to work on it, find some schoolorship or something and move far far away. that search has no results right now, but i'm gonna keep trying.

Thank you both for all your hard work. :)