Will I move within next 6 weeks?

freedomlover

I stumbled upon this thread again, and found it an interesting re-read. I have some more details to supply, as to what exactly happened.

This was what I initially had to say about it:

I am signified by the Sun at 1*Sag in the 4th. This house is intercepted. The signifier for long distance travel is the cusp of the 9th's ruler, which is Jupiter. Jupiter is at 24*Sag in the 5th. The Vertex is conjunct Jupiter by 36 arc minutes. The Moon is at 24 *Taurus in the 10th, conjunct Algol. It is almost exactly inconjunct Jupiter - with a difference of only 12 arc minutes. Part of Fortune is at 15*Aquarius in the 7th. End of the matter is Venus at 16* Libra in the 3rd. The Sun will conjunct Jupiter in 23 somethings. Venus will also sextile Jupiter in 7 somethings. The Moon makes no other aspects, with the exception of an inconjunct to Pluto, if you count those. However, if you use the rules someone posted on here recently... There was something about if it makes an aspect within 12 degrees no matter what the sign, then it isn't void.... Then it makes an opposition to the Sun - my sig - in 7 somethings.
Tikana said:
i dont think you will move

Sun rules you
saturn rules 7th house *house of removals new home*
they are in square

moon is VOID .. no action taken
moon does not aspect IC

looks like you are staying where you are.
I hadn't realized that the 7th would be the place I was moving to - so Saturn DOES square my Sun - in about 6 1/2 - almost 7 somethings.

That pattern of about "7 somethings" showed up several times in this reading. It was right at, if not exactly, 7 weeks from the date I asked this horary question that I DID move. Although, it was about 6 somethings that I found out that I was moving, which asked the question I really wanted to know - which was that I would get to move, and not be stuck there. The date I moved wasn't really what I wanted to know - that I would GET to move was the real thing on my heart.

So I see this as a very valid chart, concerning the question.

Also, the description of the circumstances that I moved to were very telling. I had been praying for a place of rest with better energy, as I have trouble soaking up other people's negative energy - and the place I was living was FULL of it. Intercepted 4th house - Mars Rx in Cancer, entering the cusp of the 12th house of rest and recharging.

Venus was the other ruler of the 4th house - at 16' Libra in the 3rd house of roommates. I moved in with the older lady who was the artsy type, and who would help clean the house clean. (Notice exact square to Vesta in Cap in the 6th). The place of rest was a ministry house being funded by an elderly lady who was like a mother to me. She had an agreement with another friend of hers, who was the landlord of the home. ( Might also be the Venus in Libra in the 3rd). The older artsy lady was already a guest of the home when I got there. Venus trined the POF in Aquarius in the 7th. The place was made available to me through a friend/partner and humanitarian/ministry funds.

What I did not know was that the older friend of mine who was paying the bills as ministry was having trouble making the payments. She was having arguments with her friend about the money owed. (Seems like a description of Moon in Taurus conjunct Algol in the 10th - Also the older artsy lady was quite batty and hard to live with - very possessive of the place and thought she owned it, even though she was a guest, too) .

Moon was inconjunct Jupiter in Sag in the 5th. I had a place to go (Moon in Taurus), but no way to get there. The way the inconjunct was solved? My youngest daughter drove me there. (Jup in SAg in the 5th ruling 5th and the 9th - distance was about 500 miles) Also, my youngest daughter gave me an intuitive warning about the older artsy lady roommate - that she was batty, and not to trust her, but I didn't listen to her - learned the hard way. Also Vertex tightly conjuncted Jupiter - it was karmic/fate that I go there.

Asteroid-wise, notice also how Ceres Rx at 13' Taurus in the 10th sextiles Mars Rx in Cancer/cusp of 12th AND sextiles the co-ruler of the 7th - Uranus at 14' Pisces in the 8th.

The 4th and 10th were both intercepted with Venus and Mars ruling. The whole incident was to help bring to light some of the karmic lessons I wasn't learning in the current place. Same lessons, but playing out a different way. The lessons had to do with material supply, mothers, and authority figures.

One other thing I think is descriptive of the Sun in Sag/4th, ruler of 1st, in the 4th square Saturn in Virgo in the 7th, ruler of the 2nd.... it seems this is descriptive of that I had to pick and choose/sort through my belongings, as I could only take some in the car. Correct me if I'm wrong on this being a description.

A fantastic learning chart, if you ask me!

jeanlee411

Oh, I believe you, Tik. You didn't comment on just a trip, but not a permanent move, though.

Also, if there were energetic obstacles - choices I need to make differently in order for the doors to open- might that be reflected somewhere in the chart? Perhaps this is the inconjunct between the Moon and the trip's sig of Jupiter?

I know you don't use inconjuncts - but many horarists do, especially if they are exact - which this one is - within 12 arc minutes.