My appearance based on my chart?

rosegarden

Hello!
Could someone here tell me a little bit about my appearance based on my birth chart?
(and i'm obviously interested in a lot other things too, so if anything about my chart catches your attention i'll be happy to hear. :biggrin:)

Here's a link to my birth chart, i didn't manage to post the picture here.. but i will try that later. :smile:

file:///C:/Users/siiri/Downloads/lataus.png

Sorry about my english! :happy:

Thank you so so much if you can help :joyful:

Have a good day/evening!

Last edited:

ashriia

Hi.
Your still "growing into your chart" so to speak.
I'm sure you are much prettier than you give yourself credit for. Pisces ascendant with moon on the ascendant in pisces square pluto= makes for a unique beauty.

Make sure you focus doing things that make you feel good about yourself, and try to eat a healthy diet. With saturn square the ascendant you can be hard on yourself, so try to be kind to yourself.

rosegarden

Hi.
Your still "growing into your chart" so to speak.
I'm sure you are much prettier than you give yourself credit for. Pisces ascendant with moon on the ascendant in pisces square pluto= makes for a unique beauty.

Make sure you focus doing things that make you feel good about yourself, and try to eat a healthy diet. With saturn square the ascendant you can be hard on yourself, so try to be kind to yourself.

Hello ashriia and thank you very much for your reply. :smile: and thank you so much for the advice! :joyful:

Cxxxcxxx

I can’t comment upon how your chart affects your physical appearance as I’m not too well versed, however if it’s any comfort at all I can genuinely attest to the observation that those with Venus in Scorpio (as well as Mars) rarely ever have trouble attracting potential partners. The magnetism brought by these placements is incredibly alluring to many and I’ve seen as well as felt it time and time again affect myself and others. Certain people will likely be drawn to you very strongly so not to worry! And I’m saying this from the perspective of someone who does not have these placements either!

JUPITERASC

Hello!
Could someone here tell me a little bit about my appearance

based on my birth chart?

I feel like i'm really ugly, but i'm pretty young (16) and the birth chart tells about the "whole life", so i hope that i will turn prettier someday! :smile:
(and i'm obviously interested a lot other things too, so if anything about my chart catches your attention i'll be happy to hear. :biggrin:)
Here are my aspects:

Sun Square Ascendant orb: 0 °
Neptune Trine North Node orb: 0 °
Venus Sextile Chiron orb: 1 °
Venus Square Neptune orb: 1 °
Moon Square Pluto orb: 1 °
Saturn Opposition MC orb: 1 °
Venus Conjunction Mars orb: 1 °
Saturn Trine Uranus orb: 1 °
Jupiter Trine Pluto orb: 1 °
Sun Trine Jupiter orb: 1 °
Uranus Sextile MC orb: 2 °
Mars Sextile Chiron orb: 2 °
Pluto Square Ascendant orb: 2 °
Mars Square Neptune orb: 2 °
Sun Conjunction Pluto orb: 2 °
Mercury Sextile Mars orb: 3 °
Sun Square Moon orb: 3 °
Moon Conjunction Ascendant orb: 3 °
Mercury Sextile Venus orb: 4 °
Mercury Conjunction Chiron orb: 5 °
Sun Sextile Uranus orb: 6 °
Mercury Conjunction MC orb: 6 °
Saturn Square Ascendant orb: 7 °
Jupiter Opposition Uranus orb: 7 °
Mercury Opposition Saturn orb: 7 °
Sun Opposition Saturn orb: 7 °
Sun Conjunction MC orb: 8 °
And also here are my planets:
Sun in 19° 12' Sagittarius
Moon in 16° 55' Pisces
Mercury in 3° 57' Capricorn
Venus in 7° 7' Scorpio
Mars in 6° 20' Scorpio
Jupiter in 18° 1' Leo (r)
Saturn in 26° 6' Gemini (r)
Uranus in 25° 29' Aquarius
Neptune in 8° 55' Aquarius
Pluto in 17° 30' Sagittarius
North Node in 8° 7' Gemini (r)
Chiron in 8° 42' Capricorn
Ascendant in 19° 38' Pisces
MC in 27° 51' Sagittarius
----
Sorry about my english! :happy:
Thank you so so much if you can help :joyful:
Have a good day/evening!
these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART :smile:
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)

3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window