A lot of compatibility, but why he doesn't feel it?

Hi people!:smile: First of all, I just want to mention that English is not my first language so forgive for my weird ways. :innocent:

The situation is this: I think I fall in love with a guy (college colleague) at first sight and 'apparently' with ANY ******* reason... I didn't find him handsome or anything (when I first met him) but I just can't forget his eyes. I'm obsessed.

So, I did some crazy **** to find out his name and talk to him and luckily got his birthdate. I'm almost sure (90%) that he is a libra ascendant.

He found out that I like him very much and he rejected me.... but not totally.:andy: (??)

He said he would not kiss me because he would deceive me to believe he liked me the same way I like him, he didn't want to have a short-term relationship with a girl who really likes him (and I agreed to that.).

But oddly, he seems very interested. He stares a lot to me in the classroom and from far away, and when I look back he tries to pretend he was not looking. And he even took the initiative to talk to me alone even when he didn't know I like him. His body language says he is interested, and after 2 weeks of staring, he got the courage to say "Hi, how r u?" to me. :crying:

But we never had a real conversation outside the network, and one more detail: He has depression and I have it too. :sideways:

I JUST WANT TO HAVE SURE IF HE FEELS SOMETHING FOR ME OR NOT. :whistling:

His astrological positions:
Sun - Aries (7th)
Moon - Gemini (9th)
Ascendant - Libra
Mars - Pisces (6th)
Mercury - Pisces (6th)
Venus - Aries (7th)
Jupiter - Libra (1st)
Saturn - Aquarius (5th)
South node - Scorpio (2nd)
North node - Taurus (8th)
Vertex - Aries

My astrological positions:
Sun - Gemini (11th)
Moon - Pisces (8th)
Ascendant - Leo
Mars - Leo (1th)
Mercury - Taurus (10th)
Venus - Taurus (10th)
Jupiter - Scorpio (4st)
Saturn - Pisces (8th)
South node - Libra (3nd)
North node - Aries (9th)
Vertex - Pisces

Aspects list (my/his):
SUN conjunct MOON
SOUTH NODE conjunct SUN
NORTH NODE conjunct ASCENDANT
JUPITER conjunct NORTH NODE (double whammy)
NORTH NODE conjunct JUPITER
SOUTH NODE conjunct VENUS (double whammy)
VENUS conjunct SOUTH NODE
MERCURY conjunct SOUTH NODE
MOON conjunct MARS
MOON conjunct MERCURY
VENUS opposite PLUTO
PLUTO conjunct PLUTO
MARS trine SUN
ASCENDANT trine VENUS
ASCENDANT trineSUN
MOON trine PLUTO
JUPITER conjucnt PLUTO
VENUS in his 8th house
His MARS in my 8th house
His MOON in my 11th house
SOUTH NODE conjunct VERTEX
VERTEX conjunct MARS
VERTEX conjunct MERCURY

I would like to know your opinion about this... :andy:

Last edited:

Januarystorm

first of all, you are beautiful- this is without question. i think that out of the both of you- you definitely are more attractive than him- just thought id say that- i dont think he looks better than you or that he is soooo amazingly attractive that omg- no. you look good- he looks..okay..

second

you have saturn with the moon, in the most depressing sign of all in the most depressing house of all- your depression is not entirely suprising- however, this does not mean you are now forever destined to be depressed, there are many ways to use the energy from this conjunction in this sign and house to your betterment- not your detriment. either way- with age everything will get better, and you will eventually become happier and happier as saturn matures together with you. you dont have to suffer, but even if you do, know that that will be over and that it serves a purpose, and that it will eventually become clear what that purpose is, just dont let it get you too down- for thats not necessary. but if you do get down- just tell yourself thats fine, this will all have a purpose for me, i will get through and this will make me stronger and just for the fact that i am dealing with this right now, i can already be proud of myself for not many people would maybe even stand a second of what i am doing my whole life practically. and thats true- not a lot of people could handle what you are doing- and remember that life never gives us more than we can handle, so whatever it is that you are going through, you already know you can handle it because otherwise it would not happen. just be courageous and sleep a lot. or go swimming a lot.

second
about your guy
i can almost hundred percent tell you this man does not have depression (as i see it) i do not know his exact aspects of course and i may be terribly wrong when you unveil his pluto placement but

i have yet to meet an exalted aries sun- with jupiter in the first, and a gemini moon in the 9th that is depressed- this combination spells in-love-with-himself and clearly everyone should be thanking me for existing- not depression.

i also have yet to meet a venus in aries person that says this:

He said he would not kiss me because he would deceive me to believe he liked me the same way I like him, he didn't want to have a short-term relationship with a girl who really likes him (and I agreed to that.).

what he said is EXACTLY that which venus in aries does- short term relationships with girls that really like him- kiss and run- not being completely honest? an aries LIVES for that,they practically build their whole love-life around that very same premise until someone hardcore even-more-confident than they comes around and tells them whats up and how its gonna be

i also never met a libra ascendant that didnt go for a kiss with a girl that likes him- or that- knowing someone likes him- didnt go all the way flirty-flirty- starts chatting with them- gets their number and keeps it for when they might need someone to be with when they feel their current relationship is coming to an end- because libra ALWAYS has a relationship- even if they dont like the person- they wont be alone without having another one already ready- thats why even though they have partners- they aaaalways have a couple of good 'friends' around, and nothing happens- they could never even kiss- but both of them know- if the libras person relationship would suddenly end- they would get it on faster than marvin gaye says sexual healing

he has not been honest with you, thats a fact, he clearly loves the fact you are totally in to him and he tries to know be like hard-to-get which- i can tell you for sure he is NOT- but because he knows you like him, he is going to pretend he is something he is not to see how you react- if you want him to come to you and stop playing these games, you can do that in the following way:

1. libra loves to be adored- he likes attention obviously- thats why he is staring at you, he wants you to pay attention to him now that he knows you like him, its like a mean teasing game where he will say one thing and than stare at you to get your reaction- do this: when he stares at you, dont quickly look away- dont be shy- dont show him your feelings- act super-friendly , wave or smile- show him you saw and you have no giggly-feeling-reactions, but just a friendly wave and right after the wave- immediately focus on something else or talk to someone else as if you never even saw him- he will get confused because he wants you to become all red and look away and be fluttered- and when you dont give him that= but simply wave and then go on talking to someone else- this will hurt his ego- he will then try harder to get your attention

2. the same way he found out you really really liked him (im guessing through friends who told him or whatever) start spreading them this: you know im so happy that he was honest with me and told me that he didnt want to kiss me and deceive me- he is such a good honest guy, you know after our talk i thought i would be sad that he didnt like me but i actually like him more now- but in a whole different way, i think he would be such a good friend, he is so much nicer and like a good-guy than i thought- i thought he would be all sexual and try to kiss me and you know- i saw him that way- but now, after he said those things- i was wrong, he isnt sexual at all- he now feels more like a brother and you know after our conversation i really noticed the fact i dont have enough like good-guy friends in my life- you know the ones that are not for sex or attractive but are for conversations on the app and talking about friend-things- he really made me see that and i really thank him for that.

3. when he hears this and you act completly normal around him- he will come running back to you looking for validation of his sexinesss- suddenly he wont be afraid to deceive or kiss you- when he does act suprised and say that you actually agree with what he said- and you are grateful he had such a good heart to tell you he didnt want to kiss you and be with a girl that liked him only short term (sweet of him to directly assume it would only be short term-ugh) say you are flattered
but have to decline- continue normally talking to him everytime he does, talk with him on the phone app whatever- just remain a friendly tone- he wont be able to handle that- he wants affection and adoration- he will eventually literally start begging

but before you do this- think- do you really want it- him- because i personally i dont think he is worth the effort nor time and that hat is also really not suiting him at all

good luck

Thanks for answering Januarystorm :cool:

As I said, I'm not sure if he is libra ascendant but he acts like a nice person, he never fights with anyone (or get mad at people), seems like he wants to be at peace with everyone.

About the depression stuff, thank you for your support I feel I'm almost cured by the way. But I'm 100% sure he has depression. Not doubt about it.

And what you told me to do, it's exactly what I'm doing. I send him a text message after his answer that I told him I did not want to kiss him if he doesn't correspond my feelings the same way. And I said I wanted to be his friend, just it. And I didn't give him more attention after that, just little talk by app something like "Hi how r u?". I basically ignore him at classrom. And now he is acting weird...

He keeps staring at me a lot and from afar. But when I look back he pretends that was not looking. Every day, more than once. I keep acting like I don't care, and few days ago he started conversation but I didn't go further with that.

I thought he was guilty for what he did and was trying to be friendly. I also thought that what he said about not wanting to kiss me because I really liked him was a lie... But I wanted to believe that it was true.

Now it seems he wants my attention. But sincerely I don't want to give up of him, I will not act like I'm in love anymore but I think we have a lot in common. I find it weird that he doesn't feel the same way with all these aspects. I think we were fated to be, but I'm not gonna be dumb anymore.

Januarystorm

These alignments are based in the tradicional astrology (vedic). And I don't know his time of birth I'm just guessing his ascendant. But how can I get a synastry chart? :unsure:

through astro.com

or give us your time of birth, place and date

and his as well (estimated) birth time

by the way- i just wanted to add

As I said, I'm not sure if he is libra ascendant but he acts like a nice person, he never fights with anyone (or get mad at people), seems like he wants to be at peace with everyone.

not only libra ascendants can display this behaviour- for example- if he is a sagittarius ascendant his moon would fall in the 7th house as it is in gemini- this placement would also be very prone to try to balance things out- not to cause a fight- try to please people and not go against any grains- its still an airy communicative sign placement- but because of the house it gets that libra-diplomatic feeling to it

also- if he is libra ascendant than his moon would be in the 9th- and it would get a sagittarius like imprint- well a gemini moon with a 9th house placement- this person would tell you exactly whats on their mind- they would be very truthful and as you have said you felt sometime he wasnt completely honest with you and held back with communication- well that does not sound like a gemini moon in the 9th house- a gemini could lie- but they wouldnt hold back with communication- and a 9th house mooner would be prone to tell the truth- but could hold back with flooding you with all minute details and just explain the grander scale of things

but again- without a proper chart im just telling you from the information that i have based on what i understand

the niceness is not something that you can inherently attribute to libra ascendants- many placements and ascendants can contribute to the 'nice diplomatic ascpect'- pisces ascendant also tend to be very very nice, moon in the first house as well, virgo ascendant is generally friendly and also does not like to rub against people and cause trouble- capricorn can be the sweetest people that would do EVERYHTING just as long as it was along the lines of their own masterplan, a gemini ascendant is generally very social and likable and doesnt like to fight or be emotionally involved with any argument whatsoever- and is also eager to compliment, please, throw around pleasantries- same goes with cancer ascendant who also are very nurturing and would rather go home and cry if someone hurt them than to stur up trouble...

if you want to know if someone is a libra asendant- not this nice-quality is what differs them from other signs- the only thing that truly is different and unique to libra ascendants and no other sign exhibits in such a visible way- is the fact that they are unable to be single- these people are never single- they are always with a partner- for them its their balance- dont forget the scales- they need to have both scales perfect- in order to feel balanced- they need that counter-weight of another person to feel human- they would never be alone, and even if that other person is strictly platonic- and they are not in love- they will still prefer to stay with them- until they would find someone they actually liked a lot or loved- they tend to never leave one person if they are not sure another is waiting- this isnt bad or good- for them its necessary to feel in harmony and balanced- just like im a sagittarius and if you tell me i cant go for a walk whenever i feel like it- i would go insane- i would never be somewhere where i would be unable to get up and go whenever i wanted and take a walk- its what keeps me sane- its what makes me balanced- i like to know that whenever i feel like it, i can just get up- go for a walk alone- and thats that- take that away from me- ill literally wouldnt know what to do with myself- for libras thats the same when they are alone and have no prospect of a relationship (key note here is relationship- not just sexual contact)

so does your person have that? if yes- and he is in a relationship always- than yes he is probably a libra- if no- than im guessing its not a libra and the nice part can be attributed to something else

through astro.com

or give us your time of birth, place and date

and his as well (estimated) birth time

by the way- i just wanted to add

not only libra ascendants can display this behaviour- for example- if he is a sagittarius ascendant his moon would fall in the 7th house as it is in gemini- this placement would also be very prone to try to balance things out- not to cause a fight- try to please people and not go against any grains- its still an airy communicative sign placement- but because of the house it gets that libra-diplomatic feeling to it

also- if he is libra ascendant than his moon would be in the 9th- and it would get a sagittarius like imprint- well a gemini moon with a 9th house placement- this person would tell you exactly whats on their mind- they would be very truthful and as you have said you felt sometime he wasnt completely honest with you and held back with communication- well that does not sound like a gemini moon in the 9th house- a gemini could lie- but they wouldnt hold back with communication- and a 9th house mooner would be prone to tell the truth- but could hold back with flooding you with all minute details and just explain the grander scale of things

but again- without a proper chart im just telling you from the information that i have based on what i understand

the niceness is not something that you can inherently attribute to libra ascendants- many placements and ascendants can contribute to the 'nice diplomatic ascpect'- pisces ascendant also tend to be very very nice, moon in the first house as well, virgo ascendant is generally friendly and also does not like to rub against people and cause trouble- capricorn can be the sweetest people that would do EVERYHTING just as long as it was along the lines of their own masterplan, a gemini ascendant is generally very social and likable and doesnt like to fight or be emotionally involved with any argument whatsoever- and is also eager to compliment, please, throw around pleasantries- same goes with cancer ascendant who also are very nurturing and would rather go home and cry if someone hurt them than to stur up trouble...

if you want to know if someone is a libra asendant- not this nice-quality is what differs them from other signs- the only thing that truly is different and unique to libra ascendants and no other sign exhibits in such a visible way- is the fact that they are unable to be single- these people are never single- they are always with a partner- for them its their balance- dont forget the scales- they need to have both scales perfect- in order to feel balanced- they need that counter-weight of another person to feel human- they would never be alone, and even if that other person is strictly platonic- and they are not in love- they will still prefer to stay with them- until they would find someone they actually liked a lot or loved- they tend to never leave one person if they are not sure another is waiting- this isnt bad or good- for them its necessary to feel in harmony and balanced- just like im a sagittarius and if you tell me i cant go for a walk whenever i feel like it- i would go insane- i would never be somewhere where i would be unable to get up and go whenever i wanted and take a walk- its what keeps me sane- its what makes me balanced- i like to know that whenever i feel like it, i can just get up- go for a walk alone- and thats that- take that away from me- ill literally wouldnt know what to do with myself- for libras thats the same when they are alone and have no prospect of a relationship (key note here is relationship- not just sexual contact)

so does your person have that? if yes- and he is in a relationship always- than yes he is probably a libra- if no- than im guessing its not a libra and the nice part can be attributed to something else

No, he doesn't. And he has been single for a couple of years. Maybe he isn't Libra ascendent then.

I talked to a friend today, and he is his friend too. And he said to me that this guy it's not the type to play with women feelings. This friend and he go to parties together and they kiss other girls but he (my friend) said to me that he (my crush) was not lying when he said he didn't want to make me feel bad because he knew that I really liked him. My friend assured me that he was not a "bad" guy. And he (friend) said I was pretty and there was no reason he (crush) would not want to kiss me, and he invited me to go to a party with them.

But I think even without knowing his ascendent just the planetary positions in synastry are very good to go for a relationship. But what ascendent would make him prone to depression then? :sad:

Osamenor

Staff member
But I think even without knowing his ascendent just the planetary positions in synastry are very good to go for a relationship. But what ascendent would make him prone to depression then? :sad:

Lots of people are prone to depression, and their charts vary widely. You can't determine someone's ascendant based on that. There are far too many variables.

When you try to figure out someone's ascendant without knowing their birth time, that's called rectification. Personality cannot be used as a rectification tool. It's far too unreliable, because while personality develops in response to astrological factors, every chart leaves many options as to how it will develop. When astrologers rectify charts--a time consuming process that no one will do for free, and that no one will do without the native's request and input--they use life events, not personality.

As for your synastry with him looking compatible, a compatible synastry doesn't guarantee you will have a relationship. It just paints a broad strokes picture of the dynamics you would have in a relationship, if you had one. If one party is not available or just plain not interested, that over rules astrological compatibility. You can't have a relationship with someone who doesn't want a relationship with you. No matter what nice dynamics your synastry suggests.

Right now, it doesn't sound like it's clear whether this guy is interested in you or not. He's said he doesn't want a short term relationship. Do you just want a short term relationship? Or could he believe that's all you would give him? Is he perhaps not ready for a long term relationship at this time? If so, that would make him unavailable, even if he's not with anyone else.

Osamenor

Staff member
if you want to know if someone is a libra asendant- not this nice-quality is what differs them from other signs- the only thing that truly is different and unique to libra ascendants and no other sign exhibits in such a visible way- is the fact that they are unable to be single- these people are never single- they are always with a partner- for them its their balance- dont forget the scales- they need to have both scales perfect- in order to feel balanced- they need that counter-weight of another person to feel human- they would never be alone, and even if that other person is strictly platonic- and they are not in love- they will still prefer to stay with them- until they would find someone they actually liked a lot or loved- they tend to never leave one person if they are not sure another is waiting

This is not universally true. I can think of a few Libra rising people--who are definitely Libra rising--that I know personally, who have been single for months or years at a time. One of them is very strongly a "quirky alone" type, who's spent very little time in relationships and most of their adult life single, and that person has a very solid birth time--no question that they're really Libra rising.

Osamenor

Staff member
And for the OP: I just saw that you posted his photo. Does he know, and do you have his permission to do that? If so, you need to make that clear. If not, it's against the rules to post anything that could make him identifiable to others. That includes photos, names, or birth details. Posting other people's charts is allowed as long as you remove the birth information, but no personal information or photos without their informed consent.

And for the OP: I just saw that you posted his photo. Does he know, and do you have his permission to do that? If so, you need to make that clear. If not, it's against the rules to post anything that could make him identifiable to others. That includes photos, names, or birth details. Posting other people's charts is allowed as long as you remove the birth information, but no personal information or photos without their informed consent.

Ok then, I'll revome the photo. Thanks.:pinched:

Sweet Pea

His Mars in Pisces can make him come across as very nice.

His Sun and Venus in Aries like to do the chasing - you took the fun out of it for him when you made it clear that you liked him. Playing 'hard to get' will re-activate his interest, if you really want him. But with those Aries placements of his, the relationship may not last very long.

When you said, he "rejected you", is his Saturn making a close square to your Venus?

Watch out for hypnotically beautiful eyes ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=728c7L_WjxQ

IleneK

Premium Member
Dear Ana,
Without synastry charts you make a lot of work for forum members to answer your question:
"I JUST WANT TO HAVE SURE IF HE FEELS SOMETHING FOR ME OR NOT."​
Based on your Moons and Venuses, I would have to say no. I don't see compatibilty; I see remote interest.

Your Moons square each other and your Venuses are one sign apart, so do not aspect. One sign apart is called disjunct and means you do not see each other accurately.

Then looking at your Moon to his Venus, and then his Moon to your Venus? Again, no favorable aspects. In both instances, the planets are one sign apart. So no aspect, but more importantly, you are not seeing each other accurately or truthfully.

I think this guy is telling you no, and you are trying to find ways to work around it.

You wrote:​
He found out that I like him very much and he rejected me.... but not totally. (??)

If he tells you no, that he does not want a relationship with someone who likes him a lot more [like you do], then why would you not accept that? And if you accept that, then if he has some feelings for you, but not enough to want a relationship with you, then what does it matter? If he doesn't want to kiss you, he isn't interested.

I would urge you to be wise and invest your energies in something that may bring good to you and another person. Be sure to look out for yourself; it does not feel to me that in this instance you are doing that.

Januarystorm

No, he doesn't. And he has been single for a couple of years. Maybe he isn't Libra ascendent then.

I talked to a friend today, and he is his friend too. And he said to me that this guy it's not the type to play with women feelings. This friend and he go to parties together and they kiss other girls but he (my friend) said to me that he (my crush) was not lying when he said he didn't want to make me feel bad because he knew that I really liked him. My friend assured me that he was not a "bad" guy. And he (friend) said I was pretty and there was no reason he (crush) would not want to kiss me, and he invited me to go to a party with them.

He said there was no reason your crush would not want to kiss you- EXCEPT THE FACT HE LITERALLY SAID HE DID NOT WANT TO KISS YOU? like- he said to you- in words out loud- that he didnt? Who cares what other people think or say

I also dont suggest listening to the advice of a bro of his he goes out to parties to - its obvious that they are saying completely different things to you- i would believe the one who speaks for himself.

Again- i dont think its any way possible to say something without a chart or you giving a dob?you were not reluctant to post a personal private picture of the two of you- but several people have already asked for normal charts and that you dont want to do?

Osamenor

Staff member
Again- i dont think its any way possible to say something without a chart or you giving a dob?
Again, it is against the rules to post someone else's birth information without their informed consent. She has made it clear that she does not have his informed consent to post about him in this forum. Do not ask others to violate the rules. Asking someone to post another person's birth information without informed consent is asking them to violate the rules.

He said there was no reason your crush would not want to kiss you- EXCEPT THE FACT HE LITERALLY SAID HE DID NOT WANT TO KISS YOU? like- he said to you- in words out loud- that he didnt? Who cares what other people think or say

I also dont suggest listening to the advice of a bro of his he goes out to parties to - its obvious that they are saying completely different things to you- i would believe the one who speaks for himself.

Again- i dont think its any way possible to say something without a chart or you giving a dob?you were not reluctant to post a personal private picture of the two of you- but several people have already asked for normal charts and that you dont want to do?

When I said he said that he didn't want to kiss me, I did not mean that literalyl, I'm sorry for being confusing. It's because I don't know an equivalent English idiomatic expression to say the thing. But he didn't say that he didn't want to kiss me exactly. But just that if he kissed me he would hurt my feelings in the end because he doesn't like me the way I like him.

Really sorry about that.

Based on what his friend said, he is not looking for a serious relationship now, but there was no reason he would not find me attractive. My friend said that at parties he kisses almost all girls that come to him for it. (Yeah, he is this type of man)

I don't know if I did it correctly but here is the composite chart. The astrological positions that I mentioned before are from Vedic astrology, just to remind.

Thanks for the interest in helping me.

charst.jpg

Last edited:

Januarystorm

When I said he said that he didn't want to kiss me, I did not mean that literalyl, I'm sorry for being confusing. It's because I don't know an equivalent English idiomatic expression to say the thing. But he didn't say that he didn't want to kiss me exactly. But just that if he kissed me he would hurt my feelings in the end because he doesn't like me the way I like him.

Really sorry about that.

Based on what his friend said, he is not looking for a serious relationship now, but there was no reason he would not find me attractive. My friend said that at parties he kisses almost all girls that come to him for it. (Yeah, he is this type of man)

I don't know if I did it correctly but here is the composite chart. The astrological positions that I mentioned before are from Vedic astrology, just to remind.

Thanks for the interest in helping me.

charst.jpg

I dont know anything about composites nor do i find them useful

Please post a synastry chart

Osamenor

Staff member
I thought the composite was better because it shows the aspects.
Aspects can also be seen in a synastry chart, even if the lines aren't drawn. Experienced chart readers can see an aspect between planets based on what degree of their signs they're in. For example, if one person's chart has Mercury at 16* Leo and the other person's chart has Venus at 17* Aries, we know that's a trine.

In any case, a composite chart and a synastry chart are quite different things. A synastry chart shows the aspects between one person's chart and the others. From that, we read the likely dynamics in the relationship. A composite chart shows what can be created out of the relationship.

For a composite chart to be valid, it has to be cast with the correct birth information--exact date, exact time, and exact place--of both individuals. Since you don't know this guy's time of birth, you can't create a valid composite chart. Synastry chart, yes, although when reading it, we have to keep in mind that, if it's a noon chart, the moon could be up to 6 degrees off, in either direction.

Sweet Pea

Even with a missing time of birth, the composite still shows useful information.

Look at that Sun/Venus opposite Jupiter/Pluto aspect. It's potential for a very obsessive relationship, if it ever happens. It's magnetic and the kind of relationship that once in it, you may not be able to get out even if it hurts. Pluto makes for game-playing, possessiveness, control and manipulation, jealousy and revenge for 'wrong doing', betrayals, "all or nothing" feelings displayed, etc.

But it's unlikely to happen because his Saturn is square to her Jupiter (ouch, clash of opposites) and also in hard aspect to her relationship planets Mars and Venus.

By the way, the information given is VERY CONFUSING. The list of planets in the top post are not the same as the placements shown on the charts. For example, his Saturn is in Aquarius - or it's in Pisces? The poster is mixing two chart types. However, the aspects are the same.

Last edited: