Pisces Moon People

ALRESCHA

:love: so does your kid! I wish I wrote misused Leo energy
t1802.gif

they need to come up with a system to develop our gift without using hypnoses and ways to communicate with whatever supernatural beings they believe there are, I think. I really wish there was someone out there to guide it. It's hard to guess the numbers of the upcoming test questions when they are short and many :D

reddaisy

my grandma has pisces moon,venus and virgo sun.

she's like the sweetest person i know. a great paintress (she loves to paint flowers, nature, horses), big animal lover (has lots of cats) and excidet about almost every little thing :lol: she is very sensitive about other peoples mood but the people love her and everybody knows what a kind spirit she is. But you know, she was also very blind in love and also lies depending on the people she's around ...

I myself have moon in 12th house taurus. I'm also very emotional and when someone really hurts me i cry like a baby. i think moon in pisces/12th house gives you also a big deal of fantasy and imagination... living in your dreamy, fantasy world and not always facing the cruel, boring reality.

somehow i love moon in pisces :smile:

Love2Know

my grandma has pisces moon,venus and virgo sun.

she's like the sweetest person i know. a great paintress (she loves to paint flowers, nature, horses), big animal lover (has lots of cats) and excidet about almost every little thing :lol: she is very sensitive about other peoples mood but the people love her and everybody knows what a kind spirit she is. But you know, she was also very blind in love and also lies depending on the people she's around ...

I myself have moon in 12th house taurus. I'm also very emotional and when someone really hurts me i cry like a baby. i think moon in pisces/12th house gives you also a big deal of fantasy and imagination... living in your dreamy, fantasy world and not always facing the cruel, boring reality.

somehow i love moon in pisces :smile:

Your grandmother sounds lovely. Reality is relative and diffrent for everybody :p I think the filthy liars I encountered were mainly pisces suns lol. No offence to my dog ~~~~

Jes092185

Pisces Moon in the 6th, applying to OOS (out of sign) opposition/eclipse with Sun (and a bunch of other planets) in Libra, nailed by another OOS application to an exalted Mars in the 3rd house/4th sign. Received by a peregrine Jupiter on the ASC.

Spent the first 40 or so years living like a Vulcan (emotions are not logical) and then finally had to cave and give the Moon her due. Thankfully, even though Jup and Moon can't see each other, they've finally started to figure it out.

My daughter has Pisces Moon in the 7th. Ouchies. :pinched:

My husband has moon in Pisces in 7th 😏

Jes092185

I only know one person with a Pisces moon. He is incapable of empathy.

My husband is the same way!!! It's so weird. When I first started looking at astrology and read up on myself it was all spot on. I read anything about him and it's how he should be so emotional and whatnot. It's soooooo not even close to him. It's weird.

Love2Know

My husband is the same way!!! It's so weird. When I first started looking at astrology and read up on myself it was all spot on. I read anything about him and it's how he should be so emotional and whatnot. It's soooooo not even close to him. It's weird.
Will he allow his chart to be posted?

graay ghost

I never said the individual wasn't emotional, just that he was incapable of empathy. These are two different things.

haidee

I had a friend whom I never met in real life though, but he has a Leo Sun and Pisces Moon. Looooveee him. Never knew how much he affected my life till we sort of stopped writing to each other.
Such a sweetheart... To keep it short, here's some adjectives that describes him:

Wise, ambitious, helpful, loyal, generous, optimistic, open-minded.
He also loved doing creative things like.. He had a blog once where he'd post his own photographies (sunsets, flowers, his cat Lola, city lights etc), and a blog where he'd review/recommend music.

Today he's currently on Uni studying Medicine, but he visits this forum that we both were on, like, twice every year, although it's inactive.
One of very few people that I truly miss.
(Cancer sun, Aquarius moon here)

Love2Know

I had a friend whom I never met in real life though, but he has a Leo Sun and Pisces Moon. Looooveee him. Never knew how much he affected my life till we sort of stopped writing to each other.
Such a sweetheart... To keep it short, here's some adjectives that describes him:

Wise, ambitious, helpful, loyal, generous, optimistic, open-minded.
He also loved doing creative things like.. He had a blog once where he'd post his own photographies (sunsets, flowers, his cat Lola, city lights etc), and a blog where he'd review/recommend music.

Today he's currently on Uni studying Medicine, but he visits this forum that we both were on, like, twice every year, although it's inactive.
One of very few people that I truly miss.
(Cancer sun, Aquarius moon here)

He sounds lovely!

Babylon Tortoise

Hi all

No Pisces in my chart - though I am in touch with some Piscean-type phenomena and sensation. Neptune is rising and the head of a kite in me natal. Also as a Cancer Sun I am altogether convinced there must be a Pisces or Pisces moon out there who might mean big things in my life... if only I could meet 'em! It's like they hide from my crabby claws...

Particularly drawn to the thread thanks to the recent Pisces 'Super Moon' transit...

BOY, MY DREAMS WERE... They were really really... warm? Love-filled? Tangible? Soulful?

I really was swimming in a cosmic sea, of soul and love. Just wow.

OK had to put that out there, I'll go back and read up the thread now and... edit: found out it goes waaayyyyy back!!

And - Hi Heidi! I have Cancer Sun Aquarius moon too. Hows it working out for you? Sadge Rising here... (yes Neptune is Rising in Sadge in my first house... water/fire... hmmm)

Last edited:

haidee

And - Hi Heidi! I have Cancer Sun Aquarius moon too. Hows it working out for you? Sadge Rising here... (yes Neptune is Rising in Sadge in my first house... water/fire... hmmm)

Hi :sideways: Well, I take criticism about my role very seriously, and can get easily hurt if people bring out bad things about me that I did in the past. But that may also be my Virgo Ascendant... ;) Also, I easily get into tears, but I'm good at keeping it in in public 'till I get home or in a car etc. (Aq.moon)
I feel awkward trying to comfort people if they're sad although I want to. I think that may be my Aquarius Moon. I've always wanted to go my own ways, and have stuck to my opinions and values which have given me a lot of recognition as a child, but not as a teen, because one was not to drink alchohol and join public parties like clubbing (huge thing in Denmark where I live).

Babylon Tortoise

Wow I must have been tired, getting your name wrong like that! Apologies :sideways:

I can definitely identify with the awkward comforter thing - though I've been trying to follow the heart more and overcome the detachment (always made me feel dreadful!!)

And often I would find myself out in public in some scenario where I ended up feeling rather upset in some way or other (eating my heart out over something most likely) and then as I departed the scene, have always been curiously hyper-conscious of the 'monologue' kicking in and explaining to my feelings why everything was fine! Very curious!

Definitely seems to be some conformity :smile: ...aquarius moon = :alien: !!

Sagittarius Rising has taken me on a bit of a Fools Journey I believe... Sun and Moon now conspiring to really get to grips with life.

Anyhow whoops don't mean to derail the thread too badly!