Total newbie needs help with natal chart

SophiaDeep

Hi everyone! I am really totally new into reading natal charts and to be honest I have no idea how to do it. :crying: I am just a student and I save my money for living and studies so really no spear money to pay an astrologist, even though I am extremly interested in astrology! Please would be anyone so nice and help me read through my natal chart? I would be really very thankful :)
daisy24

JUPITERASC

Hi everyone! I am really totally new into reading natal charts and to be honest I have no idea how to do it. :crying: I am just a student and I save my money for living and studies so really no spear money to pay an astrologist, even though I am extremly interested in astrology! Please would be anyone so nice and help me read through my natal chart? I would be really very thankful :)
There are so many astrology books... so that could be expensive... however to save you money, there is a STUDY LIBRARY with links to FREE COMPLETE ASTROLOGY TEXTS viewable/downloadable/printable online at http://www.skyscript.co.uk/texts.html :smile:

SophiaDeep

There are so many astrology books... so that could be expensive... however to save you money, there is a STUDY LIBRARY with links to FREE COMPLETE ASTROLOGY TEXTS viewable/downloadable/printable online at http://www.skyscript.co.uk/texts.html :smile:

Thank you much for the links, I hope I'll find time to read these things. For this time, is it possible to just see some most significiant aspects? Or the most problem aspects of my horoscope? I tried online natal reading, but it seemed confusing, because it mixed up every planet and most of the things seemed to be in contrast like... "you're self confidant"... "You are shy and unself confident" . For me it was like reading choose what fits bets, I am sure the reading can be done better.

JUPITERASC

Thank you much for the links, I hope I'll find time to read these things. For this time, is it possible to just see some most significiant aspects? Or the most problem aspects of my horoscope? I tried online natal reading, but it seemed confusing, because it mixed up every planet and most of the things seemed to be in contrast like... "you're self confidant"... "You are shy and unself confident" . For me it was like reading choose what fits bets, I am sure the reading can be done better.
A natal chart reading is a synthesis of the entire chart and cannot be reliably completed in a few seconds, minutes or even hours.

Consider the ascendant for example.

You have a Leo ascendant and the domicile ruler of the ascendant is the Sun - therefore, the fact that your natal Sun is located in Gemini is an additional influence on the significations of your ascendant/first house which are listed at this link
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h1.html

In fact you'll find the significations of all twelve houses by clicking on the particular number required - the numbers are shown in red in the box at top right of the page :smile:

By the way, Gemini is the natural home of Mercury and so any aspects made by Sun and/or Mercury to your ascendant are another avenue for you to explore when delineating your chart

wintersprite1

Premium Member
As JupiterAsc has pointed out, it would take many hours to delineate a chart correctly. There is a good chance you will not get many responses because of such. You may want to do another posting asking about a specific concern, such as what kind of job would be best, or how does my love life look this year.... It will still take time from a responding member, but it is a more doable request :)