Capricorn and the sixth house

fmisc001

What would be your interpretation of:

Saturn in Capricorn in house 6
Neptune in Capricorn in house 6
Uranus in Capricorn in house 6
NN in Capricorn in house 6

I pretty much fear and dislike the sixth house (I'm a sag, leo rising, sun in 5th house) and I'm also not fond of the sign Capricorn...

Many thanks!

AstroPunter86

I have Capricorn 6th with Neptune and Mars.

When my Moon Progressed to my 6th house Capricorn I got my first job which was working in a retirement home. Ever since then my most stable jobs have all revolved around serving the elderly in some fashion.

That is how that placement has played out for me.

sibylline

My interpretation would vary depending on how the planets were aspected and the overall picture of the chart.

I have the same rising sign, with Saturn and Neptune in the 6th. I'm not in love with 6th house themes like work and health/illness, but many people could relate to that. I get along with Capricorn just fine: my best friend and partner are both Capricorn Suns with five planet Capricorn stelliums.

fmisc001

My interpretation would vary depending on how the planets were aspected and the overall picture of the chart.

I have the same rising sign, with Saturn and Neptune in the 6th. I'm not in love with 6th house themes like work and health/illness, but many people could relate to that. I get along with Capricorn just fine: my best friend and partner are both Capricorn Suns with five planet Capricorn stelliums.

Yes I'm not fond of the sixth house themes because it isn't an area I would like to focus on (except maybe the pets) but the reality is that I have to focus on it. A part of myself is happier when I care for people so it would make sense.
Neptune in the sixth is spot on for my hypochondria, weird diseases and how I'm more sensitive to the effects of alcohol.

Here is my chart, there's an emphasis on the fifth house which I feel closer to..

Attachments

• chart.png
    chart.png
    124 KB · Views: 50

fmisc001

When my Moon Progressed to my 6th house Capricorn I got my first job which was working in a retirement home. Ever since then my most stable jobs have all revolved around serving the elderly in some fashion.

That sounds about right, I'm about to study to become a music therapist. So working in care homes, hospitals etc

sibylline

Yes I'm not fond of the sixth house themes because it isn't an area I would like to focus on (except maybe the pets) but the reality is that I have to focus on it. A part of myself is happier when I care for people so it would make sense.
Neptune in the sixth is spot on for my hypochondria, weird diseases and how I'm more sensitive to the effects of alcohol.

Here is my chart, there's an emphasis on the fifth house which I feel closer to..

I can't say that I feel strongly about pets either. Makes sense that you relate more to the 5th house, with your chart ruler and personal planets there. I relate to the 5th house as well, with my Moon there.

blackbery

Fear is ruled by Saturn. Your 'fear' of H 6 is not real. "We have nothing to fear but fear itself'.

You don't need to 'focus' on any particular house....the natal chart is the blueprint.
For instance, I have planets in H12 & I don't 'focus' on it....but the themes of loss, hospitals, illness death come to me as well as spirituality, angels, secrets, the occult, harmony with the Universe.

With Saturn in H6 you may feel an obligation to perform work that helps others in an essential, practical way. A fire-fighter could have this placement.
There may be bone issues, arthritis later in life. But Saturn rules maturity as well. When we overcome our fears, it makes us wiser, stronger...perhaps to teach others or to rise above our 'karma'.

With a strong emphasis on H 6 in earth, you are very logical in how you approach diet, work routines & daily life. Yes, Neptune there could indicate great sensitivity towards certain foods & liquor. A nutritionist with many allergies I know has this placement. She had to study to help with her own situation & is happy with her choice of work.

With that Jupiter in H1, the Virgo-humility H6 balances out the Jupiter confidence & zeal. You tend to go a bit 'overboard' & the planets in H 6 sober you up a bit!

You mention pets relating to H6. Smaller pets (large ones belong to H12).
Pets are healers in many cases, service animals, companions to the lonely.
They 'serve' their owners. H6 is about serving others but also being served.

Thanks for the posting. I rarely think about H6 with mine being empty. But with planets in H12, there is a correlation with the two houses.

:smile:

blackbery

p.s. With both Uranus/Neptune in H6, you could come up with original & unique methods at work. You could 'disrupt' your area of work in a profound way if you follow your instincts.

leomoon

I have a Capricorn stellium in the 6th house comprised of: Mercury, Mars and the Sun conjunct. Both Mars and the Sun within 05 degrees of the 7th house.

Life has been difficult (I have Saturn in the 1st house), ever since my childhood, but I do think I chose this path for spiritual growth, so I'm grateful everyday because I've overcome so much in this lifetime I may not need to return. :joyful: THAT would suit me just fine. :whistling:

note: Mars is exalted in the sign of Capricorn, so my many operations and chronic illnesses usually aren't as bad as they might be for others. Any past lawsuits suffered (the 6th is also about civil lawsuits), my husband and I have tended towards winning and they weren't bad either for the ones which were picked up by insurance - although it's hell going through resulting from real estate ventures making a living. Tr. Pluto over my 6th for a decade was rough yet we know it's about transformation.

By and large, I'm satisfied with all the growth forced upon me, because I think I personally (my soul) caused it to be this way. :pouty:
I wonder about David Bowie, the singer and performer who died during his Pluto transit. He and I were born approx. the same time, (if you consider the Longitude & Latitude) he is what is called a "twin" soul for me. Our planets are all in the same degree and signs.
Our Moon is both Leo, near each other's....so the L & L puts his 12th house instead of 6th (mine) - and planets opposite my own. ... I can relate somewhat to him as to similarities (philosophically speaking) , as I read about his life, but I was never a fan of his music although my daughters were.

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Bowie,_David

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Capricorn, the number 6 and the sign Virgo as well the planet Saturn to rule Capricorn, and every 6 years of your 72-year life phase cycle. The 6th house is perceived a malefic one, representing illness and disease, almost alike the 8th and 12th. Also a person who lives past 72 (most people in the US will going by life expectancy), the chances of living longer in every single house follows:

1st house-50% (age 72-78).
2nd-25% (78-84).
3rd-12.5% (84-90) - The life expectancy of anyone alive today, it is longer for women than men, but what about anyone born in the years 2020 and 2021?
4th-6.25% (90-96).
5th-3.13% (96-102).
6th-1.56% (102-108) - halfway the house and we have some centenarians.
And it gets smaller in the next half of the natal chart's life phase cycle.
7th-0.75% (108-114).
8th-0.375% (114-120).
9th-0.187% (120-126) - the oldest known person lived to 122 who died in 1997, her name is Jeanne Calment of France, her birthdate is Feb 21, 1875.
10th-0.093% (126-132).
11th-0.0465% (132-138).
12th-0.0283% (138-144) - some scientists believe one day we can live as long as that age, around 140, and we're entering the Saturnian yet Aquarian age.

(copypasta from google): In 2016, The Indonesian man who claimed to be 146 years old - the longest living human ever - has died in his village in Central Java. According to his papers, Sodimedjo, also known as Mbah Ghoto (grandpa Ghoto), was born in December 1870, although it could be a statistical error.

Note late Dec is a Capricorn sun birthdate but Mbah Ghoto's is near Sagittarius and Feb 21 is Pisces which has a cusp Aquarius feel for Jeanne Calment's case.

I have to say looking at your 6th house, where Capricorn sits or stands (or I say, stays) in your natal chart and anyone's Saturn placements, you might get the idea of ones' health and longevity if you're comfortable in self-analysis of so-called morbid topics, it should help you prepare for anything in your life.

leomoon

My youngest daughter was a Capricorn Sun with her Sun in the 10th house trine Jupiter in the 1st. She died at age 33.

CapAquaPis

Saturn in 3rd or Virgo square Neptune in 6th or Sagittarius also in 1-17' Capricorn (my coordinates) is responsible for allergies (my own especially), Saturn is relatively close to the North Node in 29' Leo which is in 2nd.

Zora

Account Closed
I pretty much fear and dislike the sixth house (I'm a sag, leo rising, sun in 5th house) and I'm also not fond of the sign Capricorn...

Yes I'm not fond of the sixth house themes because it isn't an area I would like to focus on (except maybe the pets) but the reality is that I have to focus on it. A part of myself is happier when I care for people so it would make sense.Neptune in the sixth is spot on for my hypochondria, weird diseases and how I'm more sensitive to the effects of alcohol.

[FONT=&quot]6th house is about your work, your job, your co-workers, being an employee yourself- about your health and is about your physical self-healing potential and what you personally can do to keep your body healthy. 6th house –sign quality is about your flexibility and ability to correct own behaviour and own habits to what you have experienced in your environement as unsuccessful, hurting or as not good.. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]You have well placed and strong saturn in 6th house- as ruler of 6th in 6th house in own sign. This a skill to take responsibilty and to work self-responsible. Concerning health it is a sensitivity about bones, teeth and the spine.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Weird diseases is not your neptune - it is more about your uranus- ruling your 8th house. 8th house is a.o. others genetic physical heredity from family members and predispositions for health issues.. And 8th house is about the psyche, psychological issues, addictions beyond personal control and obsessions- subconsciously stored memory of the past- death and near to death experience in own life, shocks and trauma.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Neptune rules your 9th house - house of religious faith and belief in a higher protecting power above you, house of spirituality and expanding own wisdom, house of teachers and to be a teacher yourself, house of travels and foreign countries and people of foreign countries, house of lawyers and house of book publishers.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sensitivity about alcohol is more your jupiter co-ruling your creative intercepted sag - an own little world under the surface you had to develop in your childhood to live your own dreams -not showing to others on the outside to protect yourself- sun in sag rules 2nd house - selfprotection and setting boundaries and defending own territory, own existence and own body.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Jupiter rules the liver and inconjuncts your neptune in health house. Not being able to push your own goals and dreams through and losing your faith and self-trust- makes you sensitive to get lost in alcohol - in truth getting stuck in searching for spirituality.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5th house is main ruled by pluto and 5th house as male sun house principle - for me - is also house of own father. How was your father experience in childhood like ?[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Father is the first male and authority figure model role how to act in own life - important for a man as gender support. Own father experience in later life can take influence in later life on own religious belief and how to see God as the higher father and power above you.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Your gender is cut off in your chart - but important to know for interpretation - are you male or female ?
[/FONT]

Last edited: